familyjewelstone

Gus
Gus
5 reviews King City, ON

Front Porch Veranda

From start to finish the experience was great. Angelo and Guy did a great job resurfacing my front veranda porch. It went from a rough unattractive and plain concrete to a beautiful front porch. All in one day. I found Angelo though these Homestars reviews and am very pleased that I did because it is all accurate. Angelo responded quickly and came out to quote the work the very next day....on a Sunday!! His pricing was fair and reasonable. The work was scheduled and completed juat a few days later. From first contact to finished job was just one week. The job was started and finished right on schedule. While the work was being done Angelo and Guy were very friendly and easy to deal with and very clean and courteous around the property. And the finished product turned out great. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the review

diana.vanelli in Mississauga
diana.vanelli in Mississauga
1 review Caledon, ON

Stairs and walkwayIf you are looking for someone who is honest and meticulous than Angelo is your guy. He was honest with us and wanted to ensure the job was done right. His team was friendly and hardworking and they were very clean. The job was better th

If you are looking for someone who is honest and meticulous than Angelo is your guy. He was honest with us and wanted to ensure the job was done right. His team was friendly and hardworking and they were very clean. The job was better than I expected and my fruiend has already booked him now after seeing my job. I'm would highly recommend this company

Thanks

Fausta in Maple
Fausta in Maple
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Front Porch

I am very satisfied with Angelo and his team's work. They did a fantastic job on my porch. It's beautiful! They were very clean and very respectful of my property. I was given a fair quote and the job was done in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Angelo and his team!!

Thanks fausta

Lisa
Lisa

Jewel Stone on Front Porch and Steps

My front porch has been revitalized! Thanks to Angelo and his team, my porch looks new again! It is unbelievable how jewel stone can make such an eye-pleasing difference in bringing concrete to life! Angelo and his team executed this task with such great skill and care to my property as if it were their own home, and they were a pleasure to deal with as well - punctual, courteous and very efficient in providing a quote and scheduling my project in to meet my request. I highly recommend Angelo, and have already recommended him to others. Thanks Angelo!!

Thanks Lisa

Marie in Markham
Marie in Markham

Porch resurfacing

Having my front porch resurfaced by Angelo was great. Communications over the phone were good, he was over at my place to qive me a quote the same day I called (!) and started the job when he said he would. He even finished it in 1 day as opposed to 2 he said it might take. His suggestions on the colour choice were bang on. I have no problem recommending Angelo and Family Jewelstone! Grazie Angelo!

1 review ,

Resurface front porch and foundation wall

Angelo of family Jewel Stone Ltd was contracted to refinish the front porch and foundation walls. The job was completed quickly and neatly. The finish and look of the jewel stone product is great. Angelo provided plenty of information on how the job was going to be completed and options on different finishes. His employees were also knowledgeable about the product and careful to make sure the job was done right. I will use Angelo and Family Jewel Stone on future projects and would recommend to anyone looking to have a resurface job done.
Regards Peter

VJ Davis in Brampton
VJ Davis in Brampton

Resurface and seal exterior staircase

Angelo and company resurfaced my exterior staircase and made it look like new. The original jewel stone had not been applied well and had begun to chip and crack. FJS removed all of the old stone and refinished it with a nicer colour and pattern that looked more natural and blends well into the surrounding area. They worked fast and kept the work space clean. They were polite, and communicated what they were doing all along the multi-day project.

Joe from Newmarket
Joe from Newmarket
3 reviews Newmarket, ON

Front Porch Jewel Stone

You'll have a hard time finding a more professional jewel stone contractor. Angelo is absolutely excellent in communicating with his customers which eliminates any guessing games. The project was done in 1 day, as promised, and the results are amazing. Highly recommended!!

Jewel Stone Patio

Excellent service from start to finish. From the first phone call Angelo was informative and always followed through. When he said he would call, he did. When he said he would come, he came. It made it that much easier knowing he was committed to his work.

Anthony from Vaughan
Anthony from Vaughan

Porch Jewelstone finish

Angelo at Family Jewelstone was a true professional. He makes sure the job gets done right and gets done well, no rushing and no corner cutting. My expectations were thoroughly exceeded in every aspect of my interaction with Angelo and most importantly, the finished product was nothing short of phenomenal. I will use them again in the future for all my concrete finishing needs and would whole heartedly recommend Family Jewel Stone to everyone!

More about familyjewelstone