Familyjewelstone

Concrete Contractors
190 Marycroft Ave Unit 3 Vaughan ON L4L 5Y3

Reviews for Familyjewelstone

Jewelstone on front porch

Excellent job, would recommend Angelo to anyone, love my new porch - helped my new landscaping job look complete - great job, happy with the service and the work completed

Josie
Josie

Front porch

Exceptional work. They worked all day to get it done. Our front porch looks like a million bucks!

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Front door stairs jewelstone work

We are very happy with the jewelstone work that Angelo completed for us. He was very knowledgeable. The whole process was completed efficiently and professionally. We strongly recommend Angelo Family jewelstone.

Rachna from Vaughan
Rachna from Vaughan

Front Porch lifting and cracked

Found Family Jewelstone on google and asked him to come by and give a quote. Angelo was friendly and we liked him. He came and did the job about 4 years ago and it looked really nice. After the first winter the jewelstone on the porch started lifting. I got my husband to call him and complain about the work. After calling him for about a month he showed up and fixed the problem.
4 years later all the jewelstone is cracking and lifting. My husband called him again and he said that it is our fault because we did not take care of it. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND FAMILY JEWELSTONE FOR ANY WORK.

Hello just a quick response to your review, when you called me after the first winter when you noticed the Jewelstone on the porch started lifting, I came out to fix it at no cost to you and explained the damage was a result of the concrete steps lifting over the course of the winter which in turn damaged the Jewelstone. Our winters are harsh and it is difficult to predict what the weather will do however I recommended the Jewelstone be sealed after I did the repair to help protect it to which I was told no, you opted out of having it sealed. You contacted me after 4 yrs, prior to that you never called to have the Jewelstone sealed and maintained nor did you call to make me aware of any other issues. Now after all this time, you want me to come and fix it free of cost? If you would like the Jewelstone repaired I can come out and give you an Estimate.

Private User reviews Newmarket, ON

Front Stairs and porch

They did an excellent job resurfacing my front stairs and porch. They showed up when they said they would, They made sure they didn’t leave until we were happy. I would definitely recommend them to anyone!

onocar123 in Vaughan
onocar123 in Vaughan

Resurfacing my front porch

They did an excellent job resurfacing my front veranda porch. They were great to work with and communication from start to finish was excellent. Showed up when they said they would, finished when they said they would. They made sure they didn’t leave until we were happy. I would definitely recommend them to anyone. Thank you.

Gus
Gus
6 reviews King City, ON

Front Porch Veranda

From start to finish the experience was great. Angelo and Guy did a great job resurfacing my front veranda porch. It went from a rough unattractive and plain concrete to a beautiful front porch. All in one day. I found Angelo though these Homestars reviews and am very pleased that I did because it is all accurate. Angelo responded quickly and came out to quote the work the very next day....on a Sunday!! His pricing was fair and reasonable. The work was scheduled and completed juat a few days later. From first contact to finished job was just one week. The job was started and finished right on schedule. While the work was being done Angelo and Guy were very friendly and easy to deal with and very clean and courteous around the property. And the finished product turned out great. Keep up the good work.

Thanks for the review

diana.vanelli in Mississauga
diana.vanelli in Mississauga
1 review Caledon, ON

Stairs and walkwayIf you are looking for someone who is honest and meticulous than Angelo is your guy. He was honest with us and wanted to ensure the job was done right. His team was friendly and hardworking and they were very clean. The job was better th

If you are looking for someone who is honest and meticulous than Angelo is your guy. He was honest with us and wanted to ensure the job was done right. His team was friendly and hardworking and they were very clean. The job was better than I expected and my fruiend has already booked him now after seeing my job. I'm would highly recommend this company

Fausta in Maple
Fausta in Maple
1 review York Regional Municipality, ON

Front Porch

I am very satisfied with Angelo and his team's work. They did a fantastic job on my porch. It's beautiful! They were very clean and very respectful of my property. I was given a fair quote and the job was done in a timely manner. I would highly recommend Angelo and his team!!

Thanks fausta

Lisa
Lisa

Jewel Stone on Front Porch and Steps

My front porch has been revitalized! Thanks to Angelo and his team, my porch looks new again! It is unbelievable how jewel stone can make such an eye-pleasing difference in bringing concrete to life! Angelo and his team executed this task with such great skill and care to my property as if it were their own home, and they were a pleasure to deal with as well - punctual, courteous and very efficient in providing a quote and scheduling my project in to meet my request. I highly recommend Angelo, and have already recommended him to others. Thanks Angelo!!

Thanks Lisa

More about Familyjewelstone

Picture
Looking for Concrete Contractors pros in Etobicoke?