Gleam Guard LLC

from North Vancouver
from North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

GleamGuard

I was skeptical due to some bad reviews seen online. The technician from GleamGuard came over and did a free test door that I was impressed with. I had a lot of grease buildup as my cupboards are 36 years old. The Zep heavy duty degreaser they used worked great. I have taken before and after pictures which are posted here. The technician promised they would not be perfect due to their age, but the cupboards actually look like new. The job was done the same day as the quote and so I received a large scheduling discount for having it done right away. I would highly recommend GleamGuard to anyone looking for an improvement in their kitchen cupboards. I recommend checking out their website for other before and after pictures. The technician will come to give a free test door and give a free quote.

Trudy from Surrey
Trudy from Surrey
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Cabinet Refurbishing

Advertised as "dust free" restoration of wood, this company merely provided a patch-up/clean up job on our 23 year old cabinets. Six (worn around the handles doors) were in dire need of restoration, the rest of the cabinets were fine. The provider merely cleaned the cabinets (we witnessed Zep), patched up the worn areas and applied a seal after (we witnessed Minwax). The provider had to be called back to finish the job, as multiple areas were not completed. The job was not worth $2997 and I do not recomend this service to anyone. My husband and I felt a fair price for the 8 - 10 hours of work done and amount/type of product witnessed would have been about $800. The owner of Gleam Guard LLC here in BC, Gord, did not agree, so we are out the money. We feel absolutely ripped-off.

Trudy has a 5 year warranty on our work if she has a problem with the job she only has to call the office we will fix her problem, but it sounds like she does not like the price, but who else does wood refinishing and gives a 5 year warranty, only Gleam Guard !

More about Gleam Guard LLC

Our team of "Skilled Craftsmen" can restore your stained, painted or pickled woodwork at a fraction of the cost of getting new cabinets and woodwork, refacing and even traditional refinishing and painting! Our special Acrylic Polymer will protect your new or restored woodwork for years! Our process is completed without ...