Service Par Excellence

Stuart Wachsberg in Monteal
Stuart Wachsberg in Monteal
1 review Montreal, QC

heatpump sold and installed

They installed an a/c with heat pump. Great service. Cindy is very nice.

The unit works great. saves me money during summer and winter> I could not be more happy

LJ from POINTE-CLAIRE
LJ from POINTE-CLAIRE
1 review Pointe Claire, QC

Washer & fridge

Terrible experience! They came to fix my washer and I paid them $150 for telling me there was nothing they could do . They looked at my fridge as it was acting up however still working. They called me while I was away on vacation to tell me i supposedly needed a new motor for the fridge. I told them I wanted to wait and only decide what I wanted to do when I returned from vacation. When I returned I get a call from them claiming they came and replaced my motor, without my permission and that I owed them money?! They have no work order for this and no invoice? I have no proof whatsoever that they were even here, my fridge is working exactly like it was before?!? I cannot understand how a Co can work like this? Dishonest and extremely unprofessional. Stay away!

JacLan
JacLan
18 reviews DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC

Clothes Dryer Repair

I have a Maytag clothes dryer which is fairly new, but out of warranty.
I requested service directly from Maytag, but found out that it would be too expensive to fix... SO I THOUGHT.

I called Service par Excellence, which is a local company, and someone came over right away and said that it was only a minor problem and would be able to fix it within the hour.

I loved their honesty, and now I once again have an appliance that's as good as new at a fraction of the cost.

I highly recommend them.