Easy Electric Inc.

Electricians
Toronto ON
HomeStars  >  Electricians in North York  >  Easy Electric Inc.

Reviews for Easy Electric Inc.

Feras in Markham
Feras in Markham

DO NOT CALL!

Electrician named Medi came over for a job that wasn’t completed but was fully paid for. When he came back to finish he asked for my copy of the invoice to fix it and charge more money. He would not let me even take a look at my copy of the invoice or have it back and stormed out of my apartment. He said he will mail me the new invoice. He was removed from the building by security. Don’t call this guy he is terrible!

taniastephan
taniastephan
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Fixing wiring

Too expensive ! diagnoses was done but problem not fixed so I brought another electrician who fixed it. The diagnoses part is a first for me. I would suggest that diagnoses and fixing the problem should be one cost.

Review has 1 previous version

electrical work

very disorganized. pretends not to be. tells you what he thinks you want to hear, then tries to trap you in an ever changing version of events on his behalf. will pretend to agree with the customer to make you a customer but you will soon be scratching your head as all his excuses start to cascade on you. he does not have adequate staff to meet your needs. only provides part timers who work for other real bonifide employers. he does qualify as a commercial and residential prededator.
be very very aware.................

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

He was called to fix overheated wires in 3 outlets, 1 switch.

He came, inspected damage. His apprentice did the work. They ran 4 wires and left house full of holes (I had to cover them later, myself!). I requested an invoice, he provided illegible hand written copy. I paid $2000. expecting to receive an Invoice: nothing. He promised to return "in a week"; never showed up for a month. He's got a charming personality, is disorganized, and - in my opinion - a commercial predator. I would not call the Company again.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

to fix pot lights

He will come to your home and say he works for a company, He is independent he charges 100 dispatch, 280 to detect the problem. He makes you sign up front. he took my dimmers and statue. made me pay he fixed nothing .He is a nightmare. run don't walk away from this guy. Any good reviews are from his friends and family.

P. S. in Toronto
P. S. in Toronto

Electric Service

Easy Electric Inc. came to my home to fix burnt out fuses. They installed a new fuse box and new panels as well. I don't know anything about electric work, I've been told extra work was necessary to fix the problem. This ended up costing me $8,500.00 we they are working with my insurance company to cover the cost by submitting the work report /description.

Review has 1 previous version
Lisa Davey from Toronto
Lisa Davey from Toronto

Install smoke and carbon monoxide detector

My mother contacted this company and was quoted a price to come and install a smoke and carbon monoxide detector in her condo. When the technician came he made her sign and give him her credit card number before he would quote her. He only gave her one quote. She asked about options and was stonewalled. She found his demeanor and behaviour intimidating so to get him out of her home she agreed. The price to come out was more than quoted over the phone. I don't know if this is the companies tactics with seniors or just women, but to agree to something you don't want just to feel safe and have the person leave is quite scary.
My brother contacted the company and was told they would investigate and get back to him. They didn't.

Kim from Toronto
Kim from Toronto

NOT Move an electrical outlet from floor to wall

I paid $100 for the electrician to show up (NOT to be applied to any work done) and another $175 (for "investigation" - again not as part of the work). Then got a quote that was ridiculously high - initially almost $1000 for total costs and later lowered but still too high. The existing outlet is on a dedicated breaker (clearly labeled on the electrical panel) and the path through floor is unobstructed (no duct work, wide open channel through floor accessible through light fixture in room below. I feel I didn't get straight answers to any of my questions and decided not to agree to any work. So, basically I paid $317 (including some addition fee and taxes) for no work done. I later found an enlarged hole around the light fixture where the drywall had been damaged enough though the electrician said he would not cut any drywall without asking me first.

Jane Oshinowo from Toronto
Jane Oshinowo from Toronto
1 review East York, ON

Completed various electrical jobs

Assisted Review

Service of Easy Electric is very quick and efficient. The electrician from this company had troubleshooted my basement bedroom circuit. Also he installed new line for the Sum pump, executed new line for water heater installed GFCI outlet outside of my home for lawn use and reconnected the ground wire.
Great service. I recommend it to every one.

More about Easy Electric Inc.

Easy Electric Inc. is a name of customer satisfaction as an electrical contractor. Easy Electric Inc. is home service provider to ensure a complete home safety and high standard of service with customer satisfaction. That's why we in our clients all over GTA and Toronto with electricians. With more than ...
Looking for Electricians pros in North York?