Real Home Inspections Ontario

HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Kitchener  >  Real Home Inspections Ontario

Reviews for Real Home Inspections Ontario

Cbennett in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

We had a fantastic experience with Rick from beginning to end. He was very thorough and knowledgeable and provided lots of information for us throughout the process. We would use him again next time for sure.

Good morning and thank you for this awesome review. It was a pleasure to work for you. I hope everything goes well with your purchase. Enjoy your home. Rick.

2 reviews Guelph, ON

I had a good time. Felt it was worth the money. Was a thorough inspection right down to missing screws to hold in the dishwasher. Great sense of humour too which made for a very pleasant way to check out my possible future home. Thanks again!

Thank you so much and happy new year. Good to hear you were happy with my service. Enjoy your new home. Rick.

Jesse in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Rick is a super nice guy! His inspection of my new home was very thorough and informative. He definitely made me feel comfortable with the purchase of this home. I would recommend Real Home Inspections to anyone.

Jesse Ferreira

Merry Christmas and thank you so much for this review. Nice thing to open Christmas morning. Thank you for your kind words. Hope you have a great holiday and enjoy your new home. Rick.

Maricris in Scarborough

Rick was very prompt and early at the appointed time. He went through everything with me during the inspection. He taught me things that a home owner wouldn't normally know, what needs fixing, what can be done to improve the house and much much more.

A very professional home inspector, every time he finished inspecting a portion of the house (with the proper tools) or an appliance (heater/AC/water softener), he explained in detail what he did/inspected, what it means to a home owner and if it needs repairing or improvements. At the end of every inspection and explanation he asked if there was any questions and concerns and we promptly discussed them in detail. I even asked for renovation recommendations and he answered all my questions in detail.

I would recommend Rick to anyone looking for an excellent, professional, courteous, knowledgeable and respectful home inspector. 10/10

1 review Kitchener, ON

Rick conducted the home inspection for a century home my partner and I are purchasing. He went through the home with us in detail, explaining how concerns or issues would appear in the final report while he walked us through them in person. He differentiated between issues requiring immediate attention and those with less urgency. He was able to answer our questions and gave us the information and confidence we needed to make our decision. Comprehensive and professional. Would recommend.

Thank you so much for this great review. Good to hear you were happy with my service. Enjoy your new home. Have a great day. Rick.

Valerie in Niagara Falls
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

Rick's expertise and competency in his field were readily apparent throughout the entire inspection which he conducted on the home we intended to purchase. He provided clear explanations and sound advice for any present or future concerns that were identified. We received the complete and concise written report on the same day as the inspection. Without reservation, we highly recommend Rick as an ethical and trustworthy professional.

V. Troy & B. Wycks, Oakville, Ontario

Excellent! Thank you so much. Good to hear you were happy. And very nice place you have. I'm sure you both enjoy it. Have a great day. Rick.

1 review Guelph, ON

The home inspection was incredibly thorough. Rick made us feel comfortable about buying the home, particularly with the moisture readings in the basement. Rick answered all of our questions, he showed us how to make small fixes ourselves, and he gave us estimates of when we would need to get the bigger fixes done.

So good to hear you were happy with my service and thank you so much for this excellent review. Enjoy your new home. Take care. Rick.

Erika in Toronto
1 review Montreal, PQ

Rick was very helpful and walked us through each step of the inspection in a very clear and easy to understand way. He explained what and why he was doing what he was doing and simplified the whole process for us. I really appreciated that he provided his honest opinion about different areas, including extended warranties on certain things. I will definitely use his services again in the future.

Thank you so much for this review and the google review. Really appreciate your kind words and taking the time to write these reviews. Have a great day.

Rick.

1 review Guelph, ON

Rick was very informative and thorough. He did a good job of explaining what he was looking at, how important it was, and how to fix it. He also offered suggestions on where to buy tools/materials to improve aspects of the home. Great customer service all around - high level of expertise. As a first time home buyer, I felt very confident purchasing the home and I learned a lot about it. I would definitely recommend Rick to any home buyer. Thanks Rick!

Your awesome! Thank you so much! What a great review. So good to hear you were happy with my service. I hope you enjoy your new home. Take care. Rick.

1 review Ayr, ON

Rick was prompt, polite, respectful, unobtrusive and thorough. He found things I might have overlooked, and reassured me about things that were not serious. His inspection did no damage of any kind and left us feeling confident that we were making a good decision about the home we are buying

Thank you so much for this great review. Good to hear your were happy with my service. Enjoy your new home. Rick.

More about Real Home Inspections Ontario

LICENSED HOME INSPECTOR Inc. Rick Clayton is a Certified MASTER Inspector® (CMI), a Registered Home Inspector (RHI), Certified Water Restoration Technician (WRT), and trained in the ONTARIO BUILDING CODE 2006. Real Home Inspections Ontario is owned and operated by Licensed Home Inspector Inc. We are not a franchise. Our services include, RESIDENTIAL, COMMERCIAL, RETAIL, MOULD, MOISTURE ENTRY & APARTMENT BUILDING Inspections.

In 2014 Rick Clayton became the third inspector in Ontario to have earned both RHI & CMI Status. Nobody offers you more! Verify Rick's status by clicking the WEBSITE box at the TOP of this page.

See VIDEOS of our MOULD DETECTION DOG! Click the WEBSITE box at the TOP of this page to see our Beagle in action! Plus our pricing is all listed on our website.

Rick Clayton,
CMI (Certified MASTER Inspector®)
RHI (Registered Home Inspector)
WRT (Water Restoration Technician) Wet or water damaged structure.

INFRARED THERMAL IMAGING, MOISTURE Detection & MOULD Inspection is ALWAYS INCLUDED with your Inspection.

We are the Home of the MOULD DETECTION DOG. Our Beagle is 1 of about 5 MOULD DETECTION DOGS here in Ontario.

NOBODY OFFERS YOU MORE!

Home Inspection
www.RhiOntario.com

Selling your home? Hire us for your home inspection and receive discounts from our sister companies.

Home Staging and Interior design.
www.HowStagingHelps.com

Chemical free odour removal for your entire home.
www.GoodByeOdours.com

Mould Stains in your attic can quickly loose the sale of your home.
www.MouldStainRemoval.com