Chealse Roofing

Leah Hurst in Lindsay
Leah Hurst in Lindsay
1 review Lindsay, ON

Roof Repair

I thought I was going to have to have my roof replaced. They were honest and with very little cost to me, repaired it and it looks great and cost me very little.
Another company quoted me and wanted to redo the whole roof! Chealse Roofing are an honest company and got the job done quickly and didn't try to soak me for something I didn't need.

More about Chealse Roofing

For more than 25 years, our family team has been providing homeowners throughout the Greater Toronto Area with quality roofs to keep their families safe and comfortable. Building lasting relationships with our customers is important to us, as we pride ourselves on our family-oriented service and competitive pricing.