Magnus Window Cleaning

Reviews for Magnus Window Cleaning

Elspeth Barlow in Toronto
Elspeth Barlow in Toronto

Window cleaning

Josh took over from my previous window cleaner. I live in a town house with large lift-out windows. Josh is a very personable young man, very committed to doing a good job. Thank you Josh for the sparkling windows!

Thanks for writing such an awesome review. We appreciate your business. Have a great summer!

Ellen Z in North york
Ellen Z in North york
9 reviews NORTH YORK, ON

WOW - they do what they say they're going to do

Josh and his team took over window cleaning from our previous cleaner, and frankly they didn't just do as good a job; they did even better. I'm talking clean aluminum trim, clean 2 story mirror inside, clean skylight inside and out. Clean, clean, clean. Even their attitude is 'squeaky'. Thanks Josh.

Hi Ellen,
Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review. We appreciate your business.
Have a great summer!

Carolyn Richardson from Brampton
Carolyn Richardson from Brampton

Window and Eavestrough cleaning

This is the first time I have used Magnus which was recommended to me. Josh did a great job in cleaning my windows and checked my eavestroughs for any leaks. He also cleaned my window screens.
A very positive experience and I will definitely use this company again and recommend them to my friends. Thanks Josh!

Hi Carolyn,
Thank you for your weaken review! We appreciate your business. Have a great summer!

JANITORIAL

I hired MAGNUS to do the janitorial cleaning for my low rise 3 storey residential apartment building. They did such a through job, it was sparkling when it was done. They also did the windows the whole place looks great! Thank you Josh!

Thanks for your review much appreciated

Jeannette from Sault Ste. Marie
Jeannette from Sault Ste. Marie

window cleaning

Magnus Window Cleaning returned this year to do my windows. Josh does an excellent job working neatly while in my home. The windows facing due south show any mark, and after Josh is done they shine Impeccably.

Thanks for your review! You have a beautiful home. We appreciate your business.

mb1055 from Toronto
mb1055 from Toronto

window cleaning

josh was great to deal with after 4 months of setting of times since i had to cancel all of them he still waited and did a great job. i was not sure if he was going to do the balconies however he took it upon himself to do it. also, advised to wait for the paving to finish due to dust and dirt would ruin the windows after. you will be coming here from now on thank you very much.

Thank you for writing such a nice review we appreciate your business!

Joan Noble from Mississauga
Joan Noble from Mississauga

window cleaning

I am sorry Josh that it took me so long to write a review.
After 54 years of cleaning the windows on my bungalow myself I decided to have someone else do it. I chose you and I could not have been happier. If all goes well you will be my window cleaner from now on. Thank you for a great job

Thanks Joan for taking the time to write such an awesome review. It was a pleasure to work for you and look forward to working for you again. Thank you for your business. Thanks again Josh

Joe from Brampton
Joe from Brampton

Window Cleaning

Hired Josh to work on cleaning our windows.He did a superior job.A very friendly young man who took his time and made sure that we were extremely happy.I would have no problem in referring this company to my friends.I also requested that he return on a regular basis from now on.Every spring.Thanks Josh.

Hi Joe,
Thank you for your amazing review. It was a pleasure to work for you and look forward to working for you again. Thank you for your business.
Thanks again

Martha from Toronto
Martha from Toronto

Window Cleaning

It was such a pleasure working with Josh. He responded immediately to my email, adjusted his schedule to meet my request and then showed up on time. Our windows look fantastic, inside and out. We would absolutely recommend Magnus and Josh.

Hi Martha, Thank you for the awesome review, it was a pleasure to work for you and look forward to working for you again in the fall. Thanks again Josh

Mel from Toronto
Mel from Toronto

Window Cleaning

Magnus Window Cleaning did an excellent job on our windows and was very timely. We would definitely recommend him. Magnus window cleaning is great.

Hi Mel,
Thank you for the awesome review, its always a pleasure to work for you and your awesome company! Thanks again Josh

More about Magnus Window Cleaning

Magnus Window Cleaning is your Eco-Friendly Neighbourhood Window Cleaner High End Work Regular Prices Get a free quote within 24hrs Some of the services that we offer are, Window Cleaning Residential Window Cleaning Eavestrough Cleaning Commercial Window Cleaning Awning Cleaning Water Fed Pole Cleaning Soffit Cleaning Construction Window Cleaning Janitorial ...
Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in Toronto?