Espace Garage Plus

JacLan
JacLan
18 reviews DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC

Garage organization

After spending years of garage clutter, I found this local company who specializes in garage organization cabinets and racks. They seem to be a small company, as it was the same person who originally gave me the quote, that came to do the installation. Why I never did this garage overhaul before is beyond me. These guys took care of everything, from clean up to installation. They are more expensive than what I would have gotten from a big box store, but I would have had to do all the work myself, and I would not have received the same quality as this company's products. It has now been several months since this transformation, and I don't stop getting complements on how my garage looks like a showroom. My reason for only giving 3 stars for recommending them to my mother, is because she has no garage. For anyone else who is in the market for a similar project, I highly recommend them!