Downtown Gas

Toronto ON M3J2P1

Reviews for Downtown Gas

Liz in Scarborough
Liz in Scarborough

Air conditioning, furnace, water heater

This is the second time we used Mario- the first time he did our daughters' house downtown. His price was competitive but the real reason we went back to him was the quality of work and responsiveness after installation. Also, his guys are terrific, helpful. They work really clean, pleasant to have in the house. Would absolutely use him again if needed.

Jon R Known in Toronto
Jon R Known in Toronto

Got my central air-conditioner to blow cool air

I found Mario to be quite knowledgeable and approachable. Gave me good advice and also shared ideas on how to further maintain my heating and cooling systems. He is in a nearby location which is an important factor for me, as this would negate long time periods to access a service call.

tracy from Toronto
tracy from Toronto

gas fireplace

I had a gas fireplace installed in the basement apartment of my home after years of mediocre heat provided by my overworked furnace that was supplying heat for additional apartments. It was a perfect solution and Mario did a beautiful job installing it exactly where I wanted it. He made sure I was happy and was very accommodating. He is prompt, friendly, trustworthy and the work done was more than my expectations. The crew was very clean and conscientious, and the price was more than fair. I am very happy with the job and would definitely hire Mario again. I highly recommend him.

Furnace and A/C Installation

I would strongly recommend Downtown Gas to anybody!. I couldn't be more satisfied with the work done by Mario, Gary and Rick
Starting off with the quoting process - Mario came to do the quote and he was super friendly, knowledgeable and patient with all of my questions. They were the 3rd company I had over to quote. Their price fell right in the middle of the three, but I felt most comfortable with Mario based on his experience and advice on the best furnace needed for my home.
The work started and finished the next day. The attention to detail and good quality that the guys put into the job couldn't go unnoticed. They also ensured that my home was spotless after they completed the job.You wouldn't of even noticed that anybody had been there for 2 days working.
I want to especially point out our gratitude for Mario - who went above and beyond to fix a plumbing issue that we were prepared to pay close to $700 to fix.
Thank you Mario, Gary and Rick ....We'll definitely be referring you at any chance we get.

Richard Frank in TORONTO
Richard Frank in TORONTO

Furnace & air conditioner service

Gary & Rick came out promptly. They serviced both our gas (radiator system) furnace and exterior wall mount (space pack) air conditioner. As usual, they were clean, efficient & reasonable. We have used them for years. They never try to sell you something you don't need (honest). Mario, the owner, is also very knowledgeable and trustworthy. Have recommended them to two friends who have both been very satisfied also.

Tom in TORONTO
Tom in TORONTO
9 reviews TORONTO, ON

Installation of gas lines

Mario and his "lead hand" Gary have been doing our gas work for many years at two home. We recently had them do two jobs. One job was to install gas for a new dryer. The second job was to install gas for an outdoor bbq and a gas stove. Excellent, on-time reasonably priced service every time.

Monika
Monika
2 reviews Old Toronto, ON

Furnace Install

Mario and his team completed excellent work at an increadible value. Several other companies wanted at least a thousand more for the same work. I would highly recommend these trustworthy gentlemen.

JENINE   CONDOTTA in York
JENINE CONDOTTA in York
4 reviews YORK, ON

WINTER FURNACE CHECK-UP

Gary and Rick are the 2 technicians
that serviced my furnace,(yearly maintenance ) and replaced my old thermostat with a new digital one... they were friendly, helpful, very knowledgeable, and truly efficient.

Kathy in Bloor West Village
Kathy in Bloor West Village

New Humidifier

I have been dealing with Downtown Gas for several years now to have my furnace cleaned and serviced. They are polite, prompt and clean. They do a great job for a competitive price. I also appreciate their advice. They really have their clients' comfort and well-being at heart without being pushy. They recommended that I replace my old dried out humidifier attached to my furnace with another. I had been noticing that my daughter's allergies had been getting worse and my eyes felt dry and we had static. They put in a new humidifier at a great price and we are much more comfortable now. The product is a great improvement over the cheap humidifiers you can buy yourself which easily break or dry out.