Just Houses

General Contractors

Reviews for Just Houses

Brian C.

Just houses did very quick and high quality work. I am very pleased with the end product and it was done within our agreed upon timeline. I would and will definitely recommend them to friends and family

Thanks again for the work and future work. It was a pleasure working with you.

Cheri

Jody and his team were able to transform our front entrance into CURB APPEAL !!!! On budget and on time !!! Thank you for the great job, professionalism and expertise. Highly recommended !!

Thanks for the kind words. I appreciate the referral greatly. Thanks for the work and friendship.

Cathy T.

I was so impressed with the work. The wall above looks fantastic. You would never know the above occurred. The cabinets are a god send and all this work was done in less than a day. They called me in the morning, and asked if they could start within the hour it was no problem. They were done before I arrived home @ 4:30. I would recommend Just Houses to anyone who requires work in their home. In fact, they are working on my Mothers now. I am also looking to them for future jobs in my home.

Such a wonderful family. You mom is the sweetest little thing. It was a pleasure to make your home better. Looking forward to building your deck in the future.

j_sellarajah
1 review Milton, ON

Jody was a pleasure to work with. He listened to our needs for our basement and suggested his thoughts based on his experience. He was happily willing to make minor changes thruout the renovation. His crew is extremely polite and very professional. Job site kept very clean.

Mirahmedali73 in Brampton

Just Houses did excellent work and were very professional. I am extremely happy with the quality work they completed and highly recommend there services for any home renovations.

Thanks so much for taking the time to give me a review. I look forward to doing the upcoming job in the spring for you.
Thanks again, best regards.
Just Houses.

fyshtalk in Mississauga, Ontario CANADA

Friendly, punctual, honest. Before the job, walked us through each step necessary. Very meticulous and delivers what he promises. We have a bigger job in the spring and will refer Just Houses to friends.

We appreciate you in taking the time to write a review. It was a pleasure working with you on you project. I look forward to the future project that you have for me in February.

Thanks again for the business

Just Houses.

Cunninghamfiona in Toronto

Just Houses was excellent to work with. The job was extremely well done with the ceilings hand plastered perfectly. Their communication was great and the job was completed on time. I wouldn't hesitate to use them again or recommend them for future work! I'm very happy with the finished product!

Hello! We thank you for your time in leaving us a review. We do our best to always will provide excellent customer service and work. Thank you for your recommendation, don't hesitate to call us if you need any renovation services!!

alain.mariaantony .

Very organized and neatly painted. Work area was always left clean and tidy. Work was clarified and detailed in verbal work and paper contract. Very friendly faces and attitudes throughout work period.

Thanks very much for the kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you.

ddmac .

Just Houses did a great job! They were very professional, finished the job quickly, and very tidy!

Thanks.

More about Just Houses

Just houses is a family run company. Specializing in a very big spectrum of the construction industry. For example finishing basements, bathrooms, kitchens. We do custom work as well, like back splashes, crown moldings, hardwood floors, faux finishes, wall paper, custom paint and carpentry. Check out our painting web site ...