Adam's Eaves - Gutter Cleaning & Installation Specialist

Gutters & Eavestroughs
SAINT-LAURENT QC H4S1R9
HomeStars  >  Gutters & Eavestroughs in SAINT-LAURENT  >  Adam's Eaves - Gutter Cleaning & Installation Specialist

Reviews for Adam's Eaves - Gutter Cleaning & Installation Specialist

M.J.  in Montreal
M.J. in Montreal
1 review Montreal, QC

Gutter Installation and Annual Gutter Cleaning

My home is over 50 years old. I called Adam's Eaves for a quote. They came that day, took the measurements and gave me a quote right away. Work was done the following week. That was a few years ago. I haven't had a problem since. They come and clean my gutters in the spring and fall - like clockwork.
Very happy with their service and I have recommended them to several people.

Sean McMullen from Montreal
Sean McMullen from Montreal
1 review Kirkland, QC

Gutter Cleaning + Drip Edge

Called Adam's Eaves to request a gutter cleaning and to have a drip edge installed to eliminate the water going behind the eavestroughs, took 3+weeks after several follow-ups to have someone perform the "work", this was over a month ago, I still have water dripping and blocked gutters. Sent photos of the existing problem, was promised that someone would come look at it, that was 3 weeks ago-so far nothing. I'm done chasing, don't waste your money with this guy,totally useless!

JMAC1025 from Montreal
JMAC1025 from Montreal
1 review Montréal, QC

New Gutters and Soffits

Had used them to clean my gutters each year with no complaints. When we decided it was time to change the gutters we decided to use them as well. I knew it was a mistake right away. Their two man crew showed up at 4:30 PM to start the job, they ripped all the old stuff off, but didn't put down any covers and essentially ruined all of our plants and flowers, which at first I chalked up to the cost of doing renovations. Finally at 8:30 with the job obviously nowhere near done, they star dropping material in the yard and tell us they will be back some-time next week to finish the job, I replied, "you mean tomorrow", no, some-time next week. After calling Adam and sales rep they had the guys complete the job two days later. After a little aggravation the job was done and by all accounts it looked good. This is until I discovered that they did not open up any ventilation through the old soffits into the attic. Venting the attic is standard practice it was confirmed to me by two other contractors as well as Adam Robertson. Adam even confirmed that his guys drilled necessary holes. In the spring I had the job inspected again, and as expected no venting was done. I sent the photos to Adams Eaves but no response. In the end we probably have to rip down the soffits we just paid for to vent the attic properly. The whole experience has been awful and I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Lu from Montreal
Lu from Montreal
6 reviews Montreal, QC

spring gutter cleaning

Needed someone to clean out the gutters this spring. Lots of leaves and debris stuck up there. The work was done in 6 hours. I checked out the work myself and it was very clean. thank you very much !

JacLan
JacLan
18 reviews DOLLARD DES ORMEAUX, QC

No more leaves

I recently contracted Adam's Eaves to secure my existing gutters and cover them to prevent the usual build-up of debris.

This past spring was a pleasure not having to go up on my roof to to the usual clean-up.

I was very pleased how efficient this product works, and recommend them.

Steve in Montreal
Steve in Montreal
2 reviews MONTR, QC

Cleaning

Very good service I would highly recommend this company. They are very specialized in cleaning. Good customer service as well. They work quickly and get the job done. Price is also very good.

Looking for Gutters & Eavestroughs pros in SAINT-LAURENT?