CityBoxes

ON M2J2J5

Reviews for CityBoxes

Siraj in Toronto
Siraj in Toronto

Simplify your move with CityBoxes!

We're glad to have gotten CityBoxes. It was worth it as it simplified our move and saved us and the movers a lot of time. Andrew was responsive, professional, friendly, and flexible with the arrangements and gave us good tips.
If we had to move again I would definitely use CityBoxes.

Glad you benefitted from the key reasons we promote our rental moving boxes: convenience/simplicity and a quicker move = a cheaper move. Thanks for sharing your feedback and enjoy the new place.

Rented moving boxes

We rented reusable boxes from CityBoxes to help with our move in downtown Toronto. The process was painless and was really helpful for us! Plus, it encouraged us to unpack quickly so we could return the boxes. Highly recommend!

CONVENIENCE & TIME SAVINGS!!
Why move the same box you moved last time [5yrs ago]of stuff that you never unpacked?!?!?!
Proactively pack what you need to move and discard what you don't need to move....and then unpack quickly to get on with your life [no more packed boxes sitting around for another 5 years!]
Absolutely no obligation quote at www.CityBoxes.ca

Dalip in North York
Dalip in North York

Local move from North York to Toronto

CityBoxes provided the best alternative to buying card board boxes. All the crates were of the same size and easy to use. Previously I have used cardboard boxes, which are not cheap, and at the end of the move there is nowhere to store them.

Hi Dalip.
Thanks for highlighting key advantages of renting hard plastic moving boxes:
1)same size/commercial strength/stackable = faster truck loading/unloading = $$$$$ savings
2) buying cardboard boxes = big expense and then you must cut/batch/discard
3) getting 'free' cardboard boxes from the dumpster = RISK [what was that banana box carrying before and from where did it come????]
Renting moving bins is cheaper, more convenient and more eco-friendly....please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca for a no obligation quote.

Moving!

This is the best way to move! I used the boxes, wardrobe boxes, paper and bubble wrap! Andrew has the best customer service and the boxes and supply make moving so easy! Thank you.

Great points! Yes CityBoxes also has available all the moving supplies you might need in addition to our hard plastic rental moving bins:
** packing paper $16/160 sheets for glasses/plates
** bubble wrap $16/100ft for general protection of artwork, electronics, small appliances, etc
** mattress bags $10 to bag up your mattress...no need to worry about what was in the moving truck before your stuff!
Plus CityBoxes now offers solutions for longer term box rentals and your storage needs!!
For an absolutely no obligation quote, please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca

Athenea in Komoka
Athenea in Komoka

CityBoxes

We were so glad that we got introduced to CityBoxes. Packing and unpacking with these are so easy and we were able to reuse the boxes in between the moves. Our mover was also very impressed with these as the way the box is designed has saved them a lot of time to move them around and also the space in the truck.

Andrew responded to all of our questions and inquiries fast and timely. We highly recommend using them.

Great highlighting of key points: convenience, save money [quicker move means your hourly paid movers get done quicker], less stress during a stressful time. WE NOW FEATURE STORAGE AND LONGER TERM BIN RENTAL SOLUTIONS!!!!
Thanks Athenea, enjoy your new home!

Septembre in Toronto
Septembre in Toronto

Made the Moving Process A Less Stressful

I'm so glad that I not only decided to rent moving bins for my recent move BUT that I went with CityBoxes.

The rental bins really simplified my move. No hunting the streets of Toronto looking for cardboard boxes and hoping they aren't infested.

Delivery was convenient, customer service was phenomenal, the bins were affordable and they were also perfectly stackable.

13/10 would use CityBoxes again and recommend them to friends.

13 out of 10 is pretty good! You hit on the key reason for using rental moving bins from CityBoxes: REDUCED STRESS. Moving is a hassle, nobody chooses to do it for fun...renting hard plastic moving boxes with delivery/pick up included is more convenient and will end up saving you money [movers charge by the hour, stackable same sized bins make the loading/unloading the truck QUICKER].
And CityBoxes will not be beat on price by ANY gta competitor...no obligation quote via 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca

Doug in Old Toronto
Doug in Old Toronto

Moving

Renting plastic boxes felt hi-tech to me (I remember moving with scrounged boxes from the supermarket) but it worked extremely well. Easy packing, easy stacking, quick loading, easy unpacking. Delivery and pick-up went smoothly.

You are correct Doug...hard plastic moving bins have been used for decades in large office moves [ie downtown bank & law offices] but only recently have been used for RESIDENTIAL and SMALL OFFICE moves. This is a major technological improvement! Save money, save yourself from losing your mind when moving...get a no obligation quote via 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca and rent reusable hard plastic moving boxes with free delivery and pick up from CITYBOXES.CA

Ashley in Toronto
Ashley in Toronto

CityBoxes are a lifesaver!

We came across CityBoxes in a last minute effort to source packing material after a solid rain ruined our cardboard prospects in the neighbourhood. In hindsight, I am SO glad we did.

The crates were solid - clean and stackable. They kept our belongings secure. They came with labels which also helped immensely with our post-move organization / unpacking. We also bought some bubble wrap upon delivery and it was a lifesaver! Andrew was super flexible, responsive, and friendly.

We would definitely use again and recommend to anyone.

Hi Ashley, thanks for your detailed summary of your CityBoxes experience. Moving is the 'not fun' necessity of life that can only be made 'more tolerable'...we deliver boxes to you -- you pack/move/unpack -- we pick the boxes up afterwards. CityBoxes offers no obligation quotes...please submit the 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca

Nila in Toronto
Nila in Toronto

Rental of Cityboxes

I googled in early January 2018 to find out where I can get some plastic containers to store my clothes, etc., for major clean up. When I saw the 5***** of Cityboxes I was very confident. I called Andrew and he delivered me the boxes 2 days before the date I asked for (2 days - free of charge) and I was more than 100% satisfied with Andrew and his services. Andrew is friendly, gentleman, kind and very professional. When I asked him to come and get certain amount of boxes, he gave me tips and advises which was very kind of him. Thank you, Andrew, for your services. God bless you and your business. Keep up the good work. :-)

Public service announcement: just as this satisfied customer did, you simply MUST do your research! We encourage everyone to read ACTUAL customer reviews at HomeStars and Google. Moving, renovation project, storage....all good opportunities to use our commercial strength hard plastic rental boxes as the more convenient/more economical alternative to chasing down cardboard. With FREE delivery and FREE pick up in Toronto!

patcraven in Toronto
patcraven in Toronto

Makes moving that much easier

For my last two moves I have used City Boxes and it has saved me the headaches I have encountered on previous moves.

The boxes are sturdy, durable, stack perfectly and are very clean upon delivery. The prices are fair, especially taking into consideration they both drop off and pick up right at your door. I wouldn't attempt a move without using City Boxes and recommend them to all my friends and family.

We are only as good as our most recent moving box rental, and thus it is very gratifying to get REPEAT customers. Thanks for using CityBoxes again, you have hit on our key advantages over using cardboard boxes: convenience and cost savings. No obligation quotes via the 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca

More about CityBoxes

CityBoxes www. CityBoxes. ca rents reusable plastic moving boxes for residential/ commercial moves and storage/ renovations/ home staging/ open houses etc. FREE delivery and FREE pick up in Toronto and across the GTA. More affordable and more convenient than using cardboard. Please get a truly no obligation quote by submitting ...