City Boxes

Reviews for City Boxes

Melanie
Melanie

Moving

We were moving from a 3 bedroom townhouse to a 3 bedroom house, and we ordered 40 City Boxes and it really helped with our move. They were easy to pack, and easy to stack. They made it very easy for our movers to move our belongings, which greatly cut down on the amount of time we had to pay our movers for. I found they were able to hold items that we would otherwise have left as loose items for our movers to move. We also had some items packed in small boxes, and we were able to combine 2-3 small boxes into 1 City Box, which also cut down on the number of boxes we had. Also, Andrew was very friendly and explained everything to us. He was a pleasure to deal with. We'd happily use City Boxes again.

Mari in Toronto
Mari in Toronto

Excellent Moving Boxes Service

This is the second time I use CityBoxes and I couldn't be more pleased! Andrew was accommodating to all my last minute requests, and so generous in the billing. His honour system for adjusting the payment when the boxes are returned is really admirable. Both times I used City Boxes the refund Andrew gave me was more than I expected.

The boxes are great and made everything so much easier. I used 40 boxes and, because they were so easy to pack, I was done unpacking it all in 2 days! Andrew then promptly arranged to pick them up and get them out of my way.

Highly recommended!!!

Thanks for hilighting key point: CityBoxes is the ONLY company that offers a FULL refund for any unused boxes...on the honour system with no hassles.
Who knows how many boxes you need?!?!? It's more art than science, but the important fact is you want to end up with either ENOUGH boxes or be ONE BOX OVER. Otherwise what's the point in using our hard plastic same sized stackable bins for packing/moving/unpacking simplicity and convenience?

Terry in Toronto
Terry in Toronto

Love City Boxes

Andrew was great to deal with. We were able to arrange delivery quickly and both pick up and delivery were as agreed. The boxes were great - clean, good sized to pack up my kitchen and peel able labels supplied. We were renovating our kitchen which finished early and Andrew offered to refund time not used without me asking. What a pleasant surprise. Would highly recommend CityBoxes. Thanks for a great experience Andrew.

Commercial strength hard plastic rental boxes 27x17x12" with attached flip lids...great for moving or storage during a reno project.
Any why stress about box quantity or rental duration? CityBoxes is the ONLY company that offers a full refund for unused boxes or unused rental weeks...everything is reconcilable on the honour system with no hassles.
Rent from CityBoxes with confidence...250 google reviews and 500 homestars reviews over 6 years as Toronto's choice for rental moving boxes.

Jane in Toronto
Jane in Toronto

Andrew takes a huge part of the stress out of moving!

From start to finish, Andrew was easy to reach, flexible about drop off and pick up times and communicated clearly at every step of the process.
Using City Boxes made it much faster and easier for my movers and made unpacking and living in moving chaos such much better than cardboard boxes.
Thank you Andrew!

Don't we already have enough stress in our daily lives? Death, taxes and moving...the 3 things we all dread but must undergo [at some point!]
Good communication = reduced moving stress.
Renting plastic moving boxes is more convenient and will save you money.
Please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes for a no obligation order proposal.
CityBoxes has the absolutely lowest prices, and are the only company to offer a full refund for any unused boxes [on the honour system with no hassles].

Gavin in Toronto
Gavin in Toronto

City Boxes - Excellent service

Andrew arrived well within the delivery and pick-up windows, was polite, professional and prompt. Offered additional solutions and services, and worked around our schedule.

Would use again and definitely recommend

Lots of options in Toronto for rental hard plastic moving boxes...but CityBoxes is the only company that offers LOWEST prices, EXCEPTIONAL communication/customer service, and a FULL REFUND for any unused bins.
Why take a chance on others? Please peruse our hundreds of actual customer reviews at homestars and google...then submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca for a full no obligation order proposal.

Fantastic!

City Boxes provided great service. Andrew was polite, professional, friendly and accommodating. He didn't bat an eye when I had to extend the rental from 2 weeks to 5 weeks.

Moving by nature is stressful and inconvenient...very few variables are controllable.
But CityBoxes has a proven track record of commitment to excellent customer service and the absolute lowest prices [btw, the only company that offers a full refund for any unused boxes].
Peruse the hundreds of actual customer reviews at google and homestars...rental plastic moving boxes will make your move more convenient and less expensive.
Please get a full no obligation order proposal by submitting 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca

Christina in Toronto
Christina in Toronto

AMAZING COMPANY!

I don't write many reviews but I felt this one was necessary. The customer service was outstanding from drop off to pick up and Andrew is a delight to interact with. The professionalism and service is 5 star all the way. I will only use this company for my future moves and I HIGHLY recommend them!!!

Please peruse the hundreds of actual customer reviews at homestars and google to rent from CityBoxes with confidence!!
1) CityBoxes is the only company to offer a full refund for any unused boxes on the honour system with no hassles
2) CityBoxes delivers and picks up your rental moving boxes for free across Toronto
3) CityBoxes won't be beat on price by any competitor
4) CityBoxes provides the best service experience...see all our reviews!!
For a no obligation order proposal, please submit the 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Highly recommend Cityboxes

We have used Andrew’s company on 2 moves now and have been thoroughly impressed with the service provided. The boxes are clean, durable, sizeable and are overall far superior to packing with cardboard boxes. We appreciated that the boxes were picked up and dropped off to us. Andrew also provides additional products like bubble wrap, mattress protectors etc (at a cost) which was helpful and convenient. He goes the extra mile to make sure you are satisfied. We highly recommend cityboxes and would use their services again (hopefully will never need to now)! -M and C

Indeed, moving is not one of life's more enjoyable activities! But when you have to do it, make it as convenient and stress free as possible [while keeping costs down as much as possible...stackable hard plastic bins = quicker loading/unloading = lower movers' fees].
Please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca for a no obligation quote, and rent with confidence by perusing all our customer reviews at google and homestars.

Choose City Boxes!!!!!!

This service is a game-changer - I will never go back to cardboard boxes. And Andrew is amazing. This is the second time I used City Boxes for a move and I couldn't recommend Andrew and his business enough. He's not only super friendly, but he's always accommodating, whether it be finding us an earlier drop-off time last minute or picking-up our boxes early at our request. If you need moving boxes, choose Andrew!

CityBoxes appreciates our repeat customers and past client referrals. Please rent with confidence...hundreds of actual customer reviews at google and homestars.
CityBoxes will not be beat on price, and we are the only company to offer a full refund for any unused boxes on the honour system with no hassles.
Full order proposal with no obligation: please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto

3rd time using CityBoxes, won't ever use anyone else!

It's rare to come across a business that every interaction actually makes you smile. Over and over again, Andrew over-delivers. He emails quickly, he texts when he's close, he responds to requests to change pickup/drop off times, and is always cheerful. This is by far the best money I've spent on a move.

CityBoxes can be judged by its repeat customers and its past client referrals...see hundreds of actual box rental reviews at google and homestars.
Please rent from CityBoxes with confidence in our service and won't-be-beat pricing...plus the only company that offers a FULL refund for any unused boxes. Please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca for a no obligation order proposal.

More about City Boxes

CityBoxes www. CityBoxes. ca rents reusable hard plastic moving boxes for residential/ commercial moves and storage/ renovations/ home staging/ open houses etc. FREE delivery and FREE pick up in Toronto and across the GTA. More affordable and more convenient than using cardboard. Please get a truly no obligation quote by ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?