CityBoxes

Reviews for CityBoxes

JL in York Mills
JL in York Mills

Stellar!

Our family of four moved for the first time in 21 years. After starting to pack with cardboard boxes, I quickly decided I wanted something better and easier. I decided to try CityBoxes based on reviews and I am so glad I did. Andrew was amazing. The boxes were delivered quickly with dollies that are customized for the shape of the boxes rather than just flat. They were immaculately clean, didn’t require assembly and were extremely sturdy. Andrew provided labels too. We didn’t listen to his recommendation regarding quantity and had to order more later. The professional movers we used were very happy with the boxes too. After our move, the boxes were picked up quickly. The boxes are so sturdy, it is easy to overpack them — listen to Andrew’s advice about how to pack!

Moving is never fun....death, taxes, moving --- the three inevitable things we all hate to do!!! But hard plastic rental moving boxes can make the process EASIER and LESS EXPENSIVE. With absolutely no obligation, please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca and we'll send a full order proposal for your review....we will not be beat on price or service!!

Condo Move - Repeat User

From beginning to end, CityBoxes provided a quick, easy and convenient service. Delivery and pick-up was easy and worked with my work schedule. Highly recommended for any downtown condo move.

Condos, houses, offices/businesses...moving or storage or renovations...renting commercial strength hard plastic boxes 27x17x12 with attached flip lids is MORE CONVENIENT. And you will save money as well [stackability = quicker loading/unloading = lower mover's fees]. CityBoxes will not be beat on price or service!!!
With no obligation, please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca

Siwar in Toronto
Siwar in Toronto

Condo to house move

Andrew was extremely professional and responsive. I emailed him over the weekend with questions and he responded within the hour! Using th boxes was very easy and made the move hassle free. No taping no assembling boxes and environmentally friendly. I highly recommend CityBoxes! I will definitely use them again! Also I compared their prices to several other companies and they came on top.

Thank you for independently highlighting a key point: CITYBOXES WILL NOT BE BEAT ON PRICING BY ANY GTA SUPPLIER....full stop! PLUS we are the only company that offers a FULL REFUND for any unused boxes on the honour system with no hassles...better to be one box over rather than one box short, you have NO risk!
With no obligation, please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca and we'll send you a full order proposal for your review. Save money, save time, make your move easier with rental moving boxes.

Rich and Val - Cornell, Markham
Rich and Val - Cornell, Markham

They rock!

Easy, flexible and honest.

Really great working with CityBoxes 3times in two years. Definitely will use again.

I am convinced this reduces the cost of movers as they merely have to stack and unstack.

Thanks again Andrew

The number of repeat customers we get is a testament to CityBoxes' service & reliability...rent from CityBoxes with confidence!! [please see all our actual customer reviews at google].
This client sees the big picture: saving money!! The MOVERS are your biggest expense, so reduce the the total moving time [which thus lowers total cost] by using hard plastic stackable bins....no more watching the movers play Tetris loading the truck!!
For a no obligation quote, please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca

Josette in Kitchener
Josette in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

CityBoxes is the best deal and service in town!

We can't say enough about this company. Great rates and exceptional customer service. We discovered them during our residential move and used them again for our office move. This will be the only company we will work with from now on! We're happy to support this family buisness run by Andrew. Andrew is very fair and is generous with giving grace time with the boxes if you go a few days over. We look forward to the next time we work with CityBoxes!

Hard plastic rental moving boxes are more convenient and save you money for RESIDENTIAL moves, OFFICE moves, RENO/STORAGE projects. CityBoxes is proud to have so many repeat customers! Please peruse all the actual customer reviews at GOOGLE and HOMESTARS, rent from CityBoxes with confidence!!!! [and we won't be beat on price by ANY competitor!]

Amazing service 3 years in a row!

I've used city boxes 3 years in a row! Yes, I've moved 3 times. They are my go-to. Fast and efficient, on time, friendly,... not to mention I don't need to mess with clean up of any boxes... Andrew drops off the boxes at your current location, and once you move to the new location (and you're finished unpacking), you just call Andrew and he picks the boxes right up. I'll be referring any friends who are moving! Thanks again! :)

Death, taxes, moving...the 3 things nobody WANTS to do but we all HAVE to do!
CityBoxes can definitely help you with the last one...hard plastic moving bins are more convenient and more economical than using cardboard boxes. For a truly no obligation quote, please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca

Valerie in Toronto
Valerie in Toronto

Household move - best rental boxes!

Choosing CityBoxes was the BEST decision I made for our move. No more scrounging for cardboard boxes at the office! These boxes are sturdy, very easy to use, and stackable--and the free delivery/pick up was just a cherry on top. Because the boxes are stackable, our movers could move 3-4 boxes at a time using a dolly, and we were moved out of our condo in under 45 minutes! The price point was cheaper than other competitors I looked at and they have an amazing policy of refunding you for any boxes you ordered that you didn't use (over the 20 box base order) -- so I could confidently order 30 boxes instead of 20. I will definitely be recommending CityBoxes to all my friends who are moving! Thanks Andrew!

The message is clear: convenience + cost savings makes renting hard plastic moving boxes a better alternative to jumping into the dumpster for cardboard boxes!
Rent from CityBoxes with confidence: see our hundreds of actual customer reviews both at HomeStars and Google. And we won't be beat on price by any competitor! For a truly no obligation quote, please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca

Paul Kudlow from Toronto
Paul Kudlow from Toronto

Household move

CityBoxes is a fantastic business. They make moving easier and it is a pleasure dealing with Andrew. I would recommend this service to anyone who is moving and looking for something painless. Much better than using cardboard boxes.

PAINLESS is a great term...moving is never fun fun fun, but hard plastic commercial strength moving boxes delivered FREE to your current address and picked up FREE from your new address is way more CONVENIENT than using cardboard boxes. For a no obligation order proposal, please submit the 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca

Torotomove in Old Toronto
Torotomove in Old Toronto

Household Move

We very much enjoyed using CityBoxes. Andrew was very easy to work with. He explained everything well and made the move easy. Our movers said they appreciated the totes bc they were easy to stack and saved a ton of space in the truck. Highly recommend.

Same sized hard plastic totes are stackable...movers don't have to play TETRIS loading/unloading the truck, minimizes total moving hours at $X/HR and you save big coin!!
More convenient, more economical, more eco-friendly...please submit order tab at www.CityBoxes.ca for a full order proposal with absolutely no obligation.

Gaurav in Mississauga
Gaurav in Mississauga

Rented boxes

My most organized move ever. Tried Cityboxes for the first time and the move was so easy. Great time saver too on moving day. Dealing with Andrew was a delight as well.

Try us and you will like us!!!
"Most organized move ever"
"Move was so easy"
"Great time saver"
"Dealing with CityBoxes was a delight"
The people have spoken...please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca for an absolutely no obligation quote.
WE WON'T BE BEAT ON PRICE OR SERVICE!!

More about CityBoxes

CityBoxes www. CityBoxes. ca rents reusable hard plastic moving boxes for residential/ commercial moves and storage/ renovations/ home staging/ open houses etc. FREE delivery and FREE pick up in Toronto and across the GTA. More affordable and more convenient than using cardboard. Please get a truly no obligation quote by ...