CityBoxes

Moving & Storage
ON M2J2J5
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for CityBoxes

Peter V. from Toronto

I've moved a dozen times but the last three times I used City Boxes. I will always use them. Andrew is friendly and flexible on timing. The boxes are great. Anyone moving would be irresponsible not to use City Boxes.

Job Price

Peter, you are brave to move so often! But thank you for being such a loyal customer; we truly appreciate your business and are happy that you are a believer in our reusable moving boxes. Enjoy the new home and congratulations again on the upcoming addition to the family!

guanghot in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

We rented many boxes from Andrew for our recent moving after living in the old place for 10 years. Andrew is very helpful on providing advices on what to use and how many boxes, he is also very on time and delivered great service to us. Will definitely recommend CityBoxes to anyone.

Job Price

Thank you, George. We're glad you found our reusable plastic moving boxes convenient. Enjoy the new house!

Integrityreview

I'm an authentic and precise reviewer. If you're looking to rent boxes, you truly don't need to search further - CityBoxes are the best! Andrew couldn't have been more responsive, polite, communicative and generous spirited - and renting the boxes is the most reasonably priced solution I could find. A total delight in terms of service and product needed to store our kitchen during our reno. Andrew's professional attitude and service focus would be a template for any service I can think of! I will call him first the next time we need boxes for storage or a move.

Job Price

Thank you for using our reusable plastic moving boxes for your renovation project. Our goal is to win on both service and price - we're happy to hear we met your expectations! Hope you're loving the renovated space!

Rebecca in Toronto

Andrew helped me out in a real bind when another company didn't come through on delivering moving materials. Everything from pick up at my move from address to pick up at my move to address was seamless. Communication, moving tips, payment, and the bin quality was excellent, and he even refunded me when I didn't end up using the bins as long as I originally thought I needed them for. I would highly recommend this service to anyone moving or needing temporary storage bins. Moves are tough but they made this part of the move seamless and basically effortless. Thanks Andrew!

Job Price

Happy we could help you out, Rebecca. And great job on unpacking early: you can enjoy the new home even sooner! Glad we could make your move feel a bit more painless.

Charlie in Toronto

Kind and accommodating service! Andrew refunded an extra week when I finished earlier than expected, and made sure to schedule an earlier pick up as soon as he was able. Boxes were great, large, so good for big lighter items but I found I couldn't fill them all the way without them getting to heavy when it came to most stuff (kitchenware, books etc) so plan for extra!

Job Price

Great packing tip, Charlie: definitely don't overload the boxes if your items are heavy; you (or your movers) still have to be able to lift them! Thank you for using our reusable plastic moving boxes; hope you're feeling all settled into the new apartment!

Daniel Soper from Toronto

Andrew has fantastic customer service and is the best part of any move. We've moved twice with City Boxes and highly recommend them. It makes your move easier to pack, easier to move (cheaper because much less time for the movers) and easier to unpack

Job Price

Thanks, Daniel! Movers definitely like the uniform size and stackability of our reusable moving boxes; they save time, you save money! All the best in the new home.

Tekesha  in

I've used City Boxes two years in a row! Andrew has provided fast, efficient, and reliable service both times. I will utilize this service every time I move! It makes for ease of clean-up and moving these boxes around is much easier for a girl vs. traditional boxes, as you can stack and push all of them easily on the cart he offers. Highly recommended!

Job Price

Thanks for using our reusable plastic moving boxes again, Takesha. We're glad you had our custom-fit dolly to help you move the boxes around - so much easier! Enjoy the new apartment!

Marnie in Mississauga

This is the smartest and most efficient way to move! I love that they drop off and pick up the boxes. Nothing to break down and throw away. VERY cost effective and convenient. Andrew was fantastic, scheduling and communication was spot on!

Job Price

Thanks, Marnie! Glad you found the moving boxes convenient. They're a small price to pay to not have to worry about getting rid of excess cardboard after a move. Hope you're enjoying the new place!

Hosup in Toronto

Used Cityboxes to move 1-bedroom. The boxes are great, easy to use. Staff is friendly, and they deliver boxes and pick them up on schedule. I would highly recommend CityBoxes.

Job Price

Thanks, Hosup! We're happy you found our reusable plastic moving boxes convenient. Hope you're all settled in to the new condo!

Nicole in Toronto

We found Andrew and CityBoxes after I read an article about renting bins in some magazine. We googled, found his company and were immediately impressed by his prompt email replies. The price was very reasonable - we originally asked for 30 bins thinking we overshot. Low and behold, the night before moving day, we realized we were way short. We called Andrew at 8:00 pm asking if he had more boxes - by 9:15, Tony had dropped by with 15 more. They really came through when we needed them, and they were amazingly flexible with drop-off and pickup. There is no question these guys care, and they have a great business going. The comfort of being able to move items without worrying about a cardboard box crumpling/exploding is something you don't think about till you've experienced it. Trust me - do it right - rent plastic bins from CityBoxes and don't leave anything to chance. Thanks guys for making this move WAY easier.

Job Price

Thanks for the review, Nicole! We do our best to take the stress out of moving; happy we were able to get you those extra boxes you needed. Stackable and sturdy plastic moving boxes are definitely the way to go - you made the right choice! Hope you and David are all settled in; enjoy!

More about CityBoxes

CityBoxes www. CityBoxes. ca rents reusable plastic moving boxes for residential/ commercial moves and storage/ renovations/ home staging/ open houses etc. FREE delivery and FREE pick up in Toronto and across the GTA. More affordable and more convenient than using cardboard. Step 1: We deliver the boxes FREE ...