CityBoxes

Moving & Storage
ON M2J2J5
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for CityBoxes

Alok Sharma from Toronto

There are a lot of moving box companies out there but customer service means something to us and we definitely found that with Andrew and City Boxes. In fact it’s the second time we’ve used them. Andrew is friendly, accommodating and a pleasure doing business with. We highly recommend City Boxes!

Thank you Andrew for being accommodating and making our move smoother in the process.

Toronto and the GTA have populations that move frequently...we are pleased that so many of our past customers have the confidence to use CityBoxes again. Repeat clients get a free rental week!
For an absolutely no obligation quote on rental moving boxes, please submit the 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca

Paola in Scarsdale

I rented under 20 boxes for one week and it made packing & moving incredibly smooth. I moved by myself with a couple of friends and we just kept talking about how helpful it was to have the boxes - so quick and easy to load/unload since they stack up perfectly. Andrew is such a stand up guy and very easy to work with, great communication. Would recommend to anyone.

#1 moving tip when moving yourself with friends: no beer & pizza until AFTER the move is done! Glad you found the hard plastic commercial strength bins helpful.....combining with custom skate dolly makes the self-move smoother. Whether moving yourself or with a professional reputable mover [we can recommend a few], please submit order tab at www.CityBoxes.ca for a full order proposal with no obligation.

Steven in Toronto

Andrew was great to work with and the boxes themselves made my move SO EASY. We moved out of the old unit and into the new one in less than 2h - and that wouldn't have been possible without CityBoxes. Highly recommend to make life as easy as possible!

That's the convenience offered by our stackable plastic boxes - takes a lot of the time out of moving. Pair them with a custom dolly to easily move 5 boxes at a time, and you're all set. Glad we could service you, Steve; enjoy the new condo!

Would 100% recommend CityBoxes for your moving needs. Convenient weekday evening and weekend daytime pickup and dropoff at any location. Boxes are extremely durable and easy to pack, move, etc. No hassle of cardboard box cleanup afterwords. Boxes are stackable and move easily on the dolly.

Another unsolicited positive customer review! Thanks for taking the time to list the details of your positive experience with CityBoxes....whether moving with a mover [save money, movers pack/unpack truck quicker] or doing it yourself [more convenient, more time for beer & pizza], renting plastic moving boxes with free delivery and free pick up is the way to go.

Vaughan homeowner

We rented 40 boxes for a few weeks from CityBoxes. Andrew was amazing to deal with - very responsive to my quote request, delivered the boxes on a holiday, and even gave us a partial refund for being done with the boxes one week early. He showed up when he said he was going to which was much appreciated. Boxes were clean, dry and sturdy. He came promptly to pick them up when we were done early, which my husband really appreciated as the stacks took up quite a bit of his garage space lol. We would use the service again, for sure. Thanks, Andrew!

Thanks for highlighting a CityBoxes feature offered by NO other GTA competitor: ANY unused boxes will be fully refunded at pick up on the honour system with no hassles. Better to be one box over rather than one box short!

Jess in Toronto

Andrew and his team offered great service (even dropping off the boxes a bit early which helped me get started on packing sooner!). The boxes were easy to use, and I loved that I didn't have to pay for boxes I didn't use - and that I didn't have to deal with getting rid of loads of cardboard boxes once I was done! I strongly recommend City Boxes.

We are the OHLY company in GTA to offer a FULL REFUND for any unused boxes.....on the honour system with NO hassles!!
Better to be one box over rather than one box short!
You have NO risk of paying for boxes you don't need.
Glad you could take advantage of this during your move!

Jeffrey from Toronto

Once again citiboxes were the most convenient way for me to move. They are durable, they were delivered and picked up on time and I got an extra week for free for using them again.

I will use them for every move!

Glad your move was smooth and is DONE!
Your new building also loves no cardboard waste jamming up the trash chute.
Thanks Jeffrey for using CityBoxes again.

Great, friendly service with easy to use boxes making packing and unpacking almost effortless. I would highly recommend cityboxes for any home or office move. The pick up and delivery also gets rid of the effort of dealing with cardboard.

The #1 complaint of buildings is that cardboard jams up their trash chutes.....very expensive to clear out....SAD!!
Our commercial strength hard plastic boxes leave no waste and no clean up.....moving is stressful enough. Make Moving Great Again!!!

mortgagejake

I supply all of my clients who are moving with moving boxes from CityBoxes. So far (unsurprisingly) each and everyone of them marvel at the service and product. Andrew is super prompt to reply and professional and runs a tight ship. Makes the move that much easier.

Thanks, Jake! We're privileged to have your business and are so pleased to hear your clients are happy with our reusable plastic moving boxes.

Zachary in Toronto

Andrew's communication and service was exceptional - truly on another level compared to most other companies. He coordinated early drop off and pick up dates without my asking and at no extra charge, provided helpful moving tips, and when he saw the amount of stuff in my apartment he even estimated that I'd need a few more boxes and provided them with the condition that if I didn't use them I could be refunded for them. I ended up needing exactly that many extra boxes.

I haven't used any other rental moving box services but I can't imagine them providing better service compared to what I received from CityBoxes.

Thanks for the review, Zach! Glad we could service you. We aim to win on both price and service! All the best in the new pad!

More about CityBoxes

CityBoxes www. CityBoxes. ca rents reusable plastic moving boxes for residential/ commercial moves and storage/ renovations/ home staging/ open houses etc. FREE delivery and FREE pick up in Toronto and across the GTA. More affordable and more convenient than using cardboard. Step 1: We deliver the boxes FREE directly to ...