CityBoxes

Reviews for CityBoxes

JL in York Mills
JL in York Mills

Stellar!

Our family of four moved for the first time in 21 years. After starting to pack with cardboard boxes, I quickly decided I wanted something better and easier. I decided to try CityBoxes based on reviews and I am so glad I did. Andrew was amazing. The boxes were delivered quickly with dollies that are customized for the shape of the boxes rather than just flat. They were immaculately clean, didn’t require assembly and were extremely sturdy. Andrew provided labels too. We didn’t listen to his recommendation regarding quantity and had to order more later. The professional movers we used were very happy with the boxes too. After our move, the boxes were picked up quickly. The boxes are so sturdy, it is easy to overpack them — listen to Andrew’s advice about how to pack!

Moving is never fun....death, taxes, moving --- the three inevitable things we all hate to do!!! But hard plastic rental moving boxes can make the process EASIER and LESS EXPENSIVE. With absolutely no obligation, please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca and we'll send a full order proposal for your review....we will not be beat on price or service!!

Erik Aguilar in Vaughan
Erik Aguilar in Vaughan

Great solutions

I worked with Andrew in my last two moves and will contract CityBoxes again in the future. Andrew provided suggestions for a smooth moving at the same time that he removed a lot of stress from these situations. He's also demonstrated honesty and reliability by refunding the money paid for boxes that I didn't use. It's been a pleasure working with him; the boxes are clean, eco-friendly and will save you time and money as your move will be more efficient.
Thanks Andrew!

CityBoxes is the ONLY rental moving box company that offers a FULL REFUND for any unused boxes...completely on the honour system with NO hassles. Why pay for what you don't use???? With no risk be conservative when ordering box quantity...better to be one box over rather than one box short! Typically one person uses 20-30 bins, two people use 30-40 bins.
With absolutely no obligation, please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca and we'll send you a full order proposal for your consideration.

Great Service

Awesome service, delivered and picked up on time, boxes are good quality, fare price, what not to like about city boxes! Will recommend this service to anyone who needs boxes for moving, so much better than buying cardboard boxes.

Agreed: what is not to like about CityBoxes?!?!
Save money, save time >>>> moving is stressful, make it easier by having CityBoxes deliver hard plastic moving boxes...you pack/move/unpack....CityBoxes picks them up and out of your life when you are done. Free delivery and free pick up in GTA, and we will NOT be beat by anyone on price or service! Please read actual customer reviews at google and homestars.
For a no obligation quote, please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca

Quinny in Old Toronto
Quinny in Old Toronto

Best move ever!

We were thrilled to find City Boxes when we moved this weekend! No hunting down or carrying home big carboard boxes, and no having to haul them to the garbage room afterward! Andrew delivered and picked the boxes up, was very helpful, friendly and easy to communicate with. Cannot recommend highly enough! Won’t be going back to cardboard.

If you can finish a move with your sanity intact, it's a big win....so for customer to state BEST MOVE EVER it's gratifying!!
Use our hard plastic rental moving boxes to make your move easier and less expensive...please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca for a no obligation order proposal. NOT to be beaten on price or service by any of our competition!

Christina in Old Toronto
Christina in Old Toronto

Happier move x2 thanks to CityBoxes

I can't say enough about City Boxes. This is our second move using their service and it was incredible both times. I will spare you the details of our move from hell, but Andrew was so accommodating and easy to work with - he helped alleviate a lot of stress from an extremely stressful situation.
The boxes themselves are super tough and so easy to pack and stack. They can be neatly organized and ready for moving day -helping the movers easily get them loaded into and out of the truck. They always arrive in good shape and are clean - I have no hesitations packing everything in them without needing a lot of protection. Once the move is done, you just get your stuff out of the boxes (a good motivator to get unpacked!) and have them ready to be picked up - no need to deal with the disposal of a tonne of cardboard boxes (think of the environmental impact as well).
I'll stop for now, but thank you again to Andrew and his team for offering an amazing product at a great value, and for providing such exceptional service. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND City Boxes for your next move!

Thanks Christina for the very detailed review and emphasizing the key reasons to use CityBoxes plastic rental moving boxes....
1) moving is not fun nor cheap
2) rental moving bins are stackable and delivered/picked up FREE across the GTA
3) using these boxes is more CONVENIENT and SAVES MONEY [movers charge by the hour]
4) CityBoxes will NOT be beat on price nor service....please see literally hundreds of actual customer reviews at google and homestars

Please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca and we'll send you a full order proposal with no obligation.

Condo Move - Repeat User

From beginning to end, CityBoxes provided a quick, easy and convenient service. Delivery and pick-up was easy and worked with my work schedule. Highly recommended for any downtown condo move.

Condos, houses, offices/businesses...moving or storage or renovations...renting commercial strength hard plastic boxes 27x17x12 with attached flip lids is MORE CONVENIENT. And you will save money as well [stackability = quicker loading/unloading = lower mover's fees]. CityBoxes will not be beat on price or service!!!
With no obligation, please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca

Siwar in Toronto
Siwar in Toronto

Condo to house move

Andrew was extremely professional and responsive. I emailed him over the weekend with questions and he responded within the hour! Using th boxes was very easy and made the move hassle free. No taping no assembling boxes and environmentally friendly. I highly recommend CityBoxes! I will definitely use them again! Also I compared their prices to several other companies and they came on top.

Thank you for independently highlighting a key point: CITYBOXES WILL NOT BE BEAT ON PRICING BY ANY GTA SUPPLIER....full stop! PLUS we are the only company that offers a FULL REFUND for any unused boxes on the honour system with no hassles...better to be one box over rather than one box short, you have NO risk!
With no obligation, please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca and we'll send you a full order proposal for your review. Save money, save time, make your move easier with rental moving boxes.

Rich and Val - Cornell, Markham
Rich and Val - Cornell, Markham

They rock!

Easy, flexible and honest.

Really great working with CityBoxes 3times in two years. Definitely will use again.

I am convinced this reduces the cost of movers as they merely have to stack and unstack.

Thanks again Andrew

The number of repeat customers we get is a testament to CityBoxes' service & reliability...rent from CityBoxes with confidence!! [please see all our actual customer reviews at google].
This client sees the big picture: saving money!! The MOVERS are your biggest expense, so reduce the the total moving time [which thus lowers total cost] by using hard plastic stackable bins....no more watching the movers play Tetris loading the truck!!
For a no obligation quote, please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca

Josette in Kitchener
Josette in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

CityBoxes is the best deal and service in town!

We can't say enough about this company. Great rates and exceptional customer service. We discovered them during our residential move and used them again for our office move. This will be the only company we will work with from now on! We're happy to support this family buisness run by Andrew. Andrew is very fair and is generous with giving grace time with the boxes if you go a few days over. We look forward to the next time we work with CityBoxes!

Hard plastic rental moving boxes are more convenient and save you money for RESIDENTIAL moves, OFFICE moves, RENO/STORAGE projects. CityBoxes is proud to have so many repeat customers! Please peruse all the actual customer reviews at GOOGLE and HOMESTARS, rent from CityBoxes with confidence!!!! [and we won't be beat on price by ANY competitor!]

Amazing service 3 years in a row!

I've used city boxes 3 years in a row! Yes, I've moved 3 times. They are my go-to. Fast and efficient, on time, friendly,... not to mention I don't need to mess with clean up of any boxes... Andrew drops off the boxes at your current location, and once you move to the new location (and you're finished unpacking), you just call Andrew and he picks the boxes right up. I'll be referring any friends who are moving! Thanks again! :)

Death, taxes, moving...the 3 things nobody WANTS to do but we all HAVE to do!
CityBoxes can definitely help you with the last one...hard plastic moving bins are more convenient and more economical than using cardboard boxes. For a truly no obligation quote, please submit 'order' tab at www.CityBoxes.ca

More about CityBoxes

CityBoxes www. CityBoxes. ca rents reusable hard plastic moving boxes for residential/ commercial moves and storage/ renovations/ home staging/ open houses etc. FREE delivery and FREE pick up in Toronto and across the GTA. More affordable and more convenient than using cardboard. Please get a truly no obligation quote by ...