Premium Paving

Reviews for Premium Paving

wendy
wendy
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Excellent Work and Service!!!

I contacted a couple driveway Companies to get estimates on my very old, beaten up driveway. Premium Paving contacted me immediately, had someone come out the next day to provide me with a quote, and the pricing was right in my budget, so I booked it. They provided such a pleasurable experience and they guided me through the entire process from when they would excavate (which I found extremely interesting to watch) up until the paving which was completed today. They were extremely punctual, professional and I couldn't have asked for better experience. Angelo (owner of Premium Paving) personally came today to oversee the final job and advised that he added extra asphalt so the driveway would last longer. I would highly recommend Premium Paving to anyone who will listen :)

Hi Wendy - thank you so much for taking the time to enter a review on our services - we truly appreciate it :) It was a pleasure to work with you, don't forget to visit our website for maintenance tips on how to keep your driveway looking great for many years ahead - all the best from Angelo and the whole team @premiumpaving

rod
rod
1 review Oshawa, ON

Driveway pave job well done

Angelo and his crew work very well together. Quick and efficient. I watched the job start to finish and Angelo is very dedicated to quality. Clean up was well done. I would definitely recommend Premium Paving.

Thank you kindly for your positive feedback! It has been our pleasure to serve you - all the best from the whole team @premiumpaving

Dawna in Oshawa
Dawna in Oshawa

Driveway

Angelo and his crew just left our home. They did excellent work in a very timely manner. Their cleanup after the job was fabulous. The workmanship was perfect. After a horrible experience with another paving company in Oshawa we are so glad to have chosen Premium Paving! From start to finish everything was 100% professional.

Thank you very much for your review! It was our pleasure to serve you - don't forget to visit our website for some maintenance tips on how to keep your driveway looking great for many years ahead, here is the link for quick access: https://www.premiumpaving.ca/maintenance-tips
All the best from the whole team @premiumpaving

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Premium Paving

Great job by Premium Paving. Showed up exactly on time both days. Angelo and his staff were extremely professional and courteous and worked hard until the job was completed to my satisfaction. Would definitely use them again.

Thank you very much for your review - we appreciate you taking the time to provide us feedback on your experience with us. Please refer to our website for some maintenance tips on how to keep your driveway looking great for many years to come: www.premiumpaving.ca/maintenance-tips - have a great summer from the entire crew @premiumpaving!

SuperScrewyLewy in Toronto
SuperScrewyLewy in Toronto
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Great Experience

Angelo and his team were great. The whole process went smooth, emails and phone calls always returned and they showed up on time as scheduled and with clear communication.
I was also super impressed seeing how the crew took their time and seemed to really care about the quality, attention to the detail was great! Very happy to recommend Premium to anybody! Pricing was fair and I feel I really got value for my $

Thank you very very much for your review - all the hard work is always worth our while when we read remarks such as yours! It was a pleasure to work with you - enjoy the summer ahead!
From the whole team @premiumpaving

Newcastle Megan in Oshawa
Newcastle Megan in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Amazing customer service

The whole process of having my driveway paved was easy and stress free. They are very quick at responding to emails and phone calls and came exactly when they said they would. The crew was friendly and respectful. They were professional and did a great job. I would highly recommend them to everyone.

Thank you Megan!!!! We appreciate taking the time to write a review :)
Please visit our website for some maintenance tips for your freshly paved driveway, at www.premiumpaving.ca/maintenance-tips
Enjoy the summer ahead!
From the whole crew @premiumpaving

Daniel LaCroix in Ajax
Daniel LaCroix in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Amazing! Professional! On schedule!

Before going forward with this company I checked their reference and went on site they worked on last year. High quality, spoke with home owners and very satisfied.

Met with representative who marked with orange paint in my presence what I wanted paved. We had to redo the marking because the rain faded the original lines.

Prep work was done on time and as discussed.

Actual paving was done on time, high quality and professional.

The person in the office was keeping me in the loop during the hole project for scheduling, updates and invoicing.

Just great things to say about them.

I own other properties and I am planning to use them again.

Daniel - thank you for taking the time to write a review about our services - it has been our pleasure to work with you. We wish you a great summer ahead, from the entire team @premiumpaving!

Nicolas in Pickering
Nicolas in Pickering
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Great job here in Brooklin

From the get go this was a fantastic experience. Was prompt to come give me a competitive quote, I signed the contract when the quote was given. I received a prompt call back less then a week later for them to come rip up the old driveway and grade. They did a great job here, received a call back about 7 weeks after to come back and complete the job. Angelo and his team were professional and in and out before I knew it. Very good work and professional, will recommend!

Thank you so much for your review - it has been a pleasure to serve you. For some tips on how to keep your driveway looking great, don't forget to visit our website at premiumpaving.ca. Enjoy the summer ahead and all the best from the crew @premiumpaving

Lori in Oshawa
Lori in Oshawa

Driveway paving

Very pleased with the end result., driveway looks great. Reasonable cost and done when scheduled. Follow up for a minor problem was addressed promptly. I recommend Premium paving...great customer service and quality workmanship. Money well spent.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our services - we are glad you are pleased with your driveway. Don't forget to visit our website at www.premiumpaving.ca for some maintenance tips on how to keep your driveway looking great for years to come. All the best from Angelo and the team @premiumpaving

Bobjoy in oshawa in Toronto
Bobjoy in oshawa in Toronto
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

2nd time around, they did it again!

Second time using Angelo and his guys to pave one of my rental properties in Bowmanville, excellent work...as usual. These guys are impressive operating their equipment and incredibly skilled executing heavy duty construction work such as paving.
Thank you once again, will continue using your services in the near future!!!

Bob, always a pleasure to work with you - keep those renos coming our way :)

More about Premium Paving

PREMIUM PAVING is a full service paving company that specializes in residential driveways and commercial parking lots. We have an outstanding reputation in the paving industry, both with customers and with industry professionals. With over 20 years of experience in the field, we are a family-run, honest, customer service oriented ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Oshawa?