Premium Paving

Layla in Ottawa
Layla in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Driveway reno

Premium Paving came to my house in Oshawa last year to give me a free estimate in person, my estimator was really friendly. Then when I called back to let them know I wanted to sign up, they sent someone out the next day. They came back a few weeks later for the excavation and I was impressed that they didn't leave a mess and that I was able to drive on my driveway right away. About a month-and-a-half later they came back to finish the job and my driveway looked better than ever had. I wanted to wait till now because I wasn't sure how it would look after the winter, but it actually held up nicely. I want to thank premium Paving for the impeccable customer service and a job well done!

thank you kindly for taking the time to write a wonderful review about our services, we truly appreciate it! don't forget to visit our website at premiumpaving.ca/maintenancetips for some recommendations on how to keep your driveway looking great for money years to come! all the best, the crew @premiumpaving

Thomas in Oshawa
Thomas in Oshawa
1 review Whitby, ON

Premium Paving went above and beyond

We are a company involved in house remodeling. We decided to try Premium Paving, because we were not happy with the other companies located in Oshawa and in general in the Durham region. Its a shame that we didnt use them since the beginning. The 4 properties they did came amazing. They definitely use proper standards for paving driveways and the finishing quality is outstanding. Thank you for the great and professional job and we are looking forward to do more business with you guys.

Thank you, Thomas! it has been a pleasure working with you. we wish you continued success in your business, keep those driveways coming our way! ;) All the best from the team at Premium Paving

Dja in Pickering
Dja in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Premium paving, more like Premium Puddles

They say a picture is worth a thousand words, well there's 5000 words so far why I wouldn't use this company.

I will say that there sales rep Des was exceptional and delivered on what his was able to do, HR Dawn was fantastic at responding to my concerns. The issue was that Premium Puddles failed twice and much worse on 2nd attempt on delivering a driveway that is probably graded. I've ask for a refund due do to the faulty workmanship from Antonio the instsller/ owner of Premium Puddles and filed a complaint agaist him on the BBB due to being told No Refund and now he doesn't respone to my issue anymore.. A small claim will be following his BBB decision.

Please stay away from this apprentice of a driveway installer. He may be a charmer but the pictures are the truth.

To Whom it May Concern: we wish to clarify that this person's BBB claim was declined, because it has no foundation. and there is no small claim file. This person is trying to get a free driveway, when a great volume of material and man hours were invested in his property. These photos are deceiving because they are static. There is no one called Dawn or Antonio in this company. This is a ridiculous review. It is disappointing that, unlike BBB, homestars unfortunately does not investigate further and any individual can write whatever garbage they choose.

Property o.
Property o.
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Second time drive done

This is the second time that we use Premium Paving and again the result was fantastic. Angelo and his crew exceeded our expectations. It was a fast, clean and precise job. If anyone needs a serious paving company go ahead and call Premium Paving. Thanks Angelo, Des and Fran.

Lynette from Whitby
Lynette from Whitby

Rushed/Botched job

Angelo and a crew came to my home mid day and rushed the job to finish by 5. I attempted to voice concerns to Angelo regarding the grading to my garage, he did not stop working to discuss with me. My concern was clearly warranted as you can see in the picture there is a pooling issue which also leads to water entering my garage. The one picture was taken 14 hours after water was applied to the driveway.

The asphalt along my home is an uneven mess, which even covers part of piping along the house.The center of the driveway has a very large hump in it and there is a clear line of where they started to use the asphalt paving machine. They are refusing to return calls to rectify the issue.

april in Oshawa
april in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

10 out of 10 all around!!

Our experience with this company was an absolute pleasure. Fran is the first contact when we called and she is polite and so professional.

She told us that Des would be the person to come and do the estimate and he was on time and also very polite and professional.

We had 2 driveways to be paved( front and side of the house) and we received a discount because we did both driveways which was a bonus for us.

Fran called us with a date and on the day of paving she even called us with an approx. time of arrival within the hour. This was extremely helpful to us because this was my Mother's home and it gave us time to get there and meet Angelo and his crew.

Angelo and his crew were also polite and professional. They worked very hard and continuously to get the job completed. What we really admired about them was how they knew their job and worked well together. There was no bad language either which can be common amongst trades workers. Everyone at Premium Paving is dedicated and hard working and a pleasure to work with.

The finished product looks wonderful and they stand behind their product.
We have already recommended them to several people and will continue to do so.

Thanks for the great experience!

Rob in Whitby
Rob in Whitby

Driveway Paving

We were very pleased with Premium Paving from our initial point of contact. They were very prompt to respond to our online inquiry. Our appointment was set within the hour. Regular communication about appointment and next steps. Des made sure we were ready, Angelo and team did a great job with the excavation and paving process. It is clear they know there are choices out there and worked hard to earn our business. Well done Premium Paving.

Frenchie12 in Whitby
Frenchie12 in Whitby

Repave driveway August 2017

Very Professional
Did what was promised.
Both Angelo and Desy(?) were very professional
I will come add comments as years go by, to inform you what i think of the durability.
The scheduler was very professional, understanding and amazing.
At this point, i highly recommend this company.

Bud in Oshawa
Bud in Oshawa

Driveway paving @ 913 Dyer crt in Oshawa

From the very beginning dealing with Desmond to talking with the polite girl on the phone and finally with Angelo and his crew, This experience was pleasant and professional. I was very happy and impressed with all the people I dealt with and even more impressed with the quality of work they delivered while paving my driveway. I will recommend Premium Paving to anyone thinking of having their driveway re-paved.

Thank you for your wonderful review! It has been our pleasure to provide you with our paving services :) All the best from the whole team @premiumpaving

L&P in Whitby
L&P in Whitby

Driveway Paving

We recently had our driveway excavated and re-paved by Premium Paving (Summer 2017) and what a great experience.
Starting from the first meeting with Des (Sales Rep), then dealing with Fran in the office, and finally the paving crew, everyone there is wonderful. They show up on time as scheduled, provide constant follow-up and updates, call back within minutes if you leave a message, and they never never left us hanging. Being the Spring/Summer 2017, we had a brief rain delay, but they were amazing with their follow up and updates, called us constantly and keeping us in the loop.

They are all extremely professional while still providing that family business experience. They truly care about their customers and that was apparent in all my dealings with Fran.

They did a perfect paving job, the workers were very meticulous. We've had neighbours stop by and comment how good the driveway looks and how well it's paved. As well, before the final paving day, they provided very clear instructions, what to expect etc., and showed up 30 minutes early to prepare.

A great home improvement experience from start to finish! Very highly recommended, A ++

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, guys! It was such a pleasure to work with you :) Best wishes for a wonderful summer from everyone here at Premium Paving

More about Premium Paving

PREMIUM PAVING is a full service paving company that specializes in residential driveways and commercial parking lots. We have an outstanding reputation in the paving industry, both with customers and with industry professionals. With over 20 years of experience in the field, we are a family-run, honest, customer service oriented ...