Premium Paving

Owner/Manager
Premium Paving [Full profile]
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Oshawa  >  Premium Paving
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Premium Paving

Peter H in
1 review Port Perry, ON

We selected Premium Paving having used Home Stars as a basis for our selection.
Their price and responsiveness was reasonable.
Subsequently our driveway has collapsed in several areas and has water pooling due to being improperly graded.
They were definitely quick to respond and committed to "fixing the issue".
Unfortunately, their proposed solution of putting a "skim on top" will not fix the problem.
They also initially asked for us to pay an additional $1500 to address their shoddy workmanship which they subsequently recanted on.
We have had four independent paving contractors look at our drive way and all have confirmed that poor grade of asphalt material was used, poor compaction, improper grading for water run off.
We have discussed with Premium that we want a full refund and removal of their asphalt and they were not willing to do either

Job Price

Good day - we appreciate you are disappointed with an area of deficiencies on your driveway, as asphalt is a temperamental material and cracks or sinkage may occur, as it does even on roads and parking lots. But we did not offer you to put a "skim on top", we offered to REMOVE deficiencies ENTIRELY, REPLACE that asphalt and then RESURFACE your WHOLE driveway. The result WOULD have been no visible seams where asphalt was replaced and two layers of asphalt throughout your driveway instead of one: this is what is done on parking lots and commercial properties, to warrant solidity and duration. Ask the "experts" you have consulted with. Who are these people anyway? Our competitors that have less credibility in the industry than us and that you discarded in the first place? We are a small, family operated business, we stand behind the quality of our work and our customer service, backed by over 30 years of knowledge and expertise. We don't pave driveways for free and asphalt cannot be "returned". Finally, we wish to make it publicly noted that what you have written in your review is faulty and deceiving to our potential customers, as you are trying to hinder our reputation; and this is the definition of defamation...

HomeStars in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

We found "Premium Paving" after having a terrible experience with another paving company. After using Angelo and his amazing crew seven times, from projects like repaving a single driveway to creating entire parking areas from scratch, I highly recommend them without hesitation. Don't waste your time looking any further. I do many projects, and people ask me all the time who I use for various jobs. I will not recommend someone unless they are the best of the best.

Mark B. Pickering

Job Price

Hi Mark! Thank you so much for your wonderful review! In our line of business, it is not usual to find repeat customers for residences; but we are incredibly grateful to have the pleasure of working with you on your properties, including your own home!!! That means a lot :) Looking forward to more future projects... Sincerely, Angelo and the whole team at Premium Paving

Just Me, Him and the Pets in Oshawa
4 reviews Simcoe County, ON

I met Premium's estimator, Des (Desmond) after having had a horrible encounter with a competitor and kept my expectations low. I can't possibly say enough here to do justice to how great he was. We were unable to hire them because the width of a large portion of our driveway is too small to accommodate their equipment but I haven't stopped referring them to everyone I know. Not only would I hire them anytime in the future (with a wider driveway of course), but I'd hang out with that Des anytime! His energy and character is genuine and amazing!

Job Price

Thank you so much for leaving such wonderful comments about our Des - we do love him for sure! Will pass on this message to him, and we definitely hope to be of service to you in the near future. Have a wonderful day, PREMIUM PAVING INC.

I am very happy with my choice to hire premium paving to pave my driveway. The quality of the end result was well worth the cost and the service was excellent. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone who is looking to have their driveway paved.

averagehomeowner564 in Courtice
1 review Courtice, ON

As our driveway was 20 years old and had many patches, we got several quotes to have it redone. After contacting Premium Paving we felt they were the team we would hire. We were treated with respect and had all of our questions answered. They arrived as promised (on time) and did an amazing job. The job they did was exactly what they had promised. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a quality job at a good price. Many thanks to this team!

Anna in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

We just had our driveway done by Premium Paving. I have to say Angelo and the crew did an excellent job!!!!! My driveway looks wonderful!!! I would recommend them highly their rates were great and they cleaned up after themselves which was great! Very professional and respectful! Thank you so much! I recommend them very highly!!!

Job Price

Hi Anna - thank you kindly for your review - it has been a pleasure to work with you :) For some maintenance tips on how to keep your driveway looking great, don't forget to visit our website at http://www.premiumpaving.ca/maintenance-tips.html and have a great winter ahead! Best from Angelo and the whole team at Premium Paving

Lisa in Pickering in Scarborough
1 review Pickering, ON

I was referred to this company from another one I had called who could not provide paving services. From the first conversation with Fran I was treated like a valued customer. Des arrived PRECISELY on time to assess the property and give a quote. Everything was explained to me in detail. On paving day Angelo arrived within 10 minutes of the 1hr window (wow!). He and the crew worked efficiently with careful attention to detail of the interlock and driveway borders. I am so appreciative of their professionalism and customer service. You deserve every bit of praise!

Job Price

Hi Lisa - thank you very, very much for your wonderful review - we are thrilled to read comments like yours, they make all our efforts worthwhile :) Don't forget to visit our website for some Maintenance Tips on how to keep your new pavement looking great for many years ahead, at www.premiumpaving.ca - best from the entire team at Premium Paving!

Brian clow in Toronto
3 reviews Pickering, ON

Great experience from sale to final job. Des, the salesman ,came on time,explained the job in detail, and came back the day of actual paving work. The driveway is perfectly sloped so that water is carried in two directions away from the house. I cannot speak to the durability since the job was finished only recently,but I can say that the whole experience has been pleasant,painless and worthy of recommending to others. I will update this post after the winter.

Job Price

Hi Brian - thank you very much for your wonderful review - it was great working with you - please visit our website at www.premiumpaving.ca for some maintenance tips on how to keep your new pavement looking great! Best wishes to you from the whole team at Premium Paving

Heather in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

DON'T TRUST THIS COMPANY -
Had my driveway, walkway and curbs done. Less than a year later the walkway cracked completely across the walkway and the curb along the driveway has a really deep, full crack. Work was done in 2014, for the past two years I have left numerous messages. At first I spoke with the answering service who said don't worry someone will be in touch. NO ONE CALLED. Now all calls go to a voice mail and after numerous calls over two years I have yet to get a call back.
It is very upsetting when people take advantage of others.

Job Price

To whom it may concern: we do not offer walkway and/or curb replacement, we only offer asphalt paving services; our warranty is for 2 years, not 1; we do not use answering services, all calls go to the office. Please check your facts - we have an outstanding reputation in the industry and it is very misleading when people place bogus reviews. PREMIUM PAVING INC.

More about Premium Paving

PREMIUM PAVING is a full service paving company that specializes in residential driveways and commercial parking lots. We have an outstanding reputation in the paving industry, both with customers and with industry professionals. With over 20 years of experience in the field, we are a family-run, honest, customer service oriented ...