Premium Paving

Paving Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paving Contractors in Oshawa  >  Premium Paving
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Premium Paving

Frenchie12 in Whitby

Very Professional
Did what was promised.
Both Angelo and Desy(?) were very professional
I will come add comments as years go by, to inform you what i think of the durability.
The scheduler was very professional, understanding and amazing.
At this point, i highly recommend this company.

Bud in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

From the very beginning dealing with Desmond to talking with the polite girl on the phone and finally with Angelo and his crew, This experience was pleasant and professional. I was very happy and impressed with all the people I dealt with and even more impressed with the quality of work they delivered while paving my driveway. I will recommend Premium Paving to anyone thinking of having their driveway re-paved.

Job Price

Thank you for your wonderful review! It has been our pleasure to provide you with our paving services :) All the best from the whole team @premiumpaving

L&P in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

We recently had our driveway excavated and re-paved by Premium Paving (Summer 2017) and what a great experience.
Starting from the first meeting with Des (Sales Rep), then dealing with Fran in the office, and finally the paving crew, everyone there is wonderful. They show up on time as scheduled, provide constant follow-up and updates, call back within minutes if you leave a message, and they never never left us hanging. Being the Spring/Summer 2017, we had a brief rain delay, but they were amazing with their follow up and updates, called us constantly and keeping us in the loop.

They are all extremely professional while still providing that family business experience. They truly care about their customers and that was apparent in all my dealings with Fran.

They did a perfect paving job, the workers were very meticulous. We've had neighbours stop by and comment how good the driveway looks and how well it's paved. As well, before the final paving day, they provided very clear instructions, what to expect etc., and showed up 30 minutes early to prepare.

A great home improvement experience from start to finish! Very highly recommended, A ++

Job Price

Thank you so much for your wonderful review, guys! It was such a pleasure to work with you :) Best wishes for a wonderful summer from everyone here at Premium Paving

Phill in Oshawa
1 review Bowmanville, ON

My neighbor and I used to have a noticeable height difference in driveway height. At the top of our driveways there was a difference of almost a foot. I called around other contractors and was told it could not be done. The fine people at PremiumPaving proved them wrong. Their work was impeccable and they completed the job in no time. The thickness of the driveway was just as they mentioned and we now have the best driveway on the street.

Thanks PremiumPaving

Job Price

Hey Phill - it has been a pleasure to work with you guys! Thank you for your wonderful review - enjoy the summer ahead!!!! Best, from the team @Premium Paving

Eric

Premium Paving was great! No complaints. They showed up when expected and did a quality job (marking/measuring, tearing up the driveway, grading and paving). The driveway looks great and the crew was very friendly. I have be recommending them to friends and neighbours.

Job Price

Hi Eric - thank you kindly for your wonderful review and recommendations! Don't forget to visit our website at premiumpaving.ca for some Maintenance Tips to keep your driveway looking great for many years ahead! Enjoy the summer, best wishes from the crew @premiumpaving

BrunoRdasilva8
1 review Whitby, ON

Angelo and his crew were quick and very professional. It was very easy to negotiate dates to get the job complete the work was clean and the driveway came out better then we thought. We would 100% recommend Angelo and his crew and we will use them on our next project.

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to publish a review on our services, we are so glad that you are happy with your new driveway :) don't forget to visit our website for some maintenance tips to keep your driveway looking great! Best from the team at Premium Paving

Marg C in Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Angelo and his crew were a group of very professional and hard working fellows. We are very pleased with the work they did and we will highly recommend Premium Paving going forward.

Job Price

Thank you very much for your wonderful review!!! Enjoy the summer ahead, with best wishes from the whole team at Premium Paving

MikeH in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Great work by Angelo and team! Customer service, quality and lead time was amazing. When you use Premium Paving you will get what you pay for, plus some. Great work!

Job Price

Hi Mike - thank you very much for your review! We always appreciate customers taking the time to leave us positive feedback. Don't forget to visit our website for some Do's and Don'ts on how to keep your new pavement looking great, at: www.premiumpaving.ca/maintenance-tips
Enjoy the summer ahead!
Best, Angelo and the team @premiumpaving

Derek in Toronto

I had a good feeling about this company when I called for a quote. Quick, fair, honest and professional. I am happy to say those words could be used to describe the rest of the experience as well. Every phase was done with the greatest of communication and they worked around my busy schedule. The entire team from the front office to the gentlemen driving the trucks all made me feel like they wanted me and my family to have a nice looking fully functional driveway. Now we do.

Job Price

Derek, thank you for your wonderful review! We take a lot of pride in our work, and being a family-operated business, we like to treat our customers like family too! Don't forget to visit our website for some Maintenance Tips on how to keep your driveway looking like new for many years ahead. Best, Angelo and the team at Premium Paving

1 review Ajax, ON

I was pleased with the company from the initial estimate and the time line in which the work was completed every one was very
professional in their dealings with me.

Job Price

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our work - we truly appreciate it! Wishing you a great summer ahead, best, from the whole team at Premium Paving Inc.

More about Premium Paving

PREMIUM PAVING is a full service paving company that specializes in residential driveways and commercial parking lots. We have an outstanding reputation in the paving industry, both with customers and with industry professionals. With over 20 years of experience in the field, we are a family-run, honest, customer service oriented ...