Premium Paving

Reviews for Premium Paving

Sean in Oshawa
Sean in Oshawa

Driveway Paving

We had our driveway paved a little over 2 months ago and at first glance Premium Paving did an excellent job. Upon first raid fall however we. Noticed that the water was building up at our garage heavily. We called the company to notify them and they said they would get back to us when someone could take a look. They did not get back to us, however and we continued to call weekly to have them tell us that someone will call us. After about a month of this we decided to call and simply ask for a manager or owner to call us as the lack of communication was unacceptable. No one has gotten back to us still to this date. PLEASE don’t get your driveway paved by these people if you except any sort of service or communication! We’ve already filed a complaint with the Better Business bureau. This is really sad for a company to simply not not even communicate with their customers, all we were asking for was communication and for someone to take a look at their own work.

William in Toronto
William in Toronto

Residential driveway

Premium Paving did an excellent job working with me to remove my old broken concrete, and provided me with a beautiful double wide asphalt driveway. I couldn't have asked for a better team! Keep up the good work guys, and thanks again!

Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we truly appreciate it! Don't forget to visit our website for some great tips on how to maintain your driveway in the years ahead, at https://www.premiumpaving.ca/maintenance-tips All the best from the entire crew @premiumpaving

100 year house in Bowmanville
100 year house in Bowmanville
2 reviews Bowmanville, ON

So pleased with my driveway!

I am very happy with Premium Paving and the end results of my driveway! It took me some time to decide on a company after reading many reviews. From the time of the estimate with Des, to the initial digging out of the driveway with Angelo and his crew, and the final paving, I felt they were pros and took all aspects into consideration. They were always reachable by phone, kept me in the loop leading up to the paving and answered all my questions. I needed my driveway extended and regraded and they took the time to do it right. I would say the cost is comparable to other companies but the workmanship exceeds many other driveways I have seen! Thanks Premium Paving!

Thank you very very much for taking the time to write a review on our services - it has been our pleasure to work with you. Don't forget to visit our website for tips on how to keep your driveway looking great over the years. All the best! From the crew @premiumpaving

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Driveway Paving

Last summer (2017) we had our driveway paved. This Spring 2018, the asphalt appears to have raised up at the entrance of the garage, cracked at the bottom of the driveway where it meets the street, and there is too much asphalt running along the stone edges we had put in by our landscapers. All-in-all, the work completed by this company was a big disappointment. We have repeatedly tried to get in touch with them to deal with our concerns, but to date there has been no attention to this matter. We are stuck with this problem and would advise anyone looking for this kind of work to think twice about using this company. Initially, they came across great, Des was wonderful and when they did the paving, they were efficient, however, the after sales service and subsequent quality of the work is completely unsatisfactory and very disappointing.

the customer has chosen not to identify himself / herself and we have no record of such comments on a project that in theory was done in Whitby, therefore, it is difficult to have any reply at all, except that if this is a legitimate review, we invite you to contact our office at 905-427-0446, thank you

CEdwards in Oshawa
CEdwards in Oshawa

Driveway

We went with premium paving because they were the middle of the road as far as quotes went. Our driveway is quite large. They did a good job at grading the driveway but because they didn't dig up any substrate they cheaped out on the thickness of the driveway. I now have weeds growing through multiple areas of my ash fault. I have called Premium Paving about 6 times and they keep saying they will send someone out but no one ever comes. So I suggest if you get a driveway from them you best be watching the thickness they put down. Not to mention if you park a car in that area of the driveway it leaves wheel marks..... its supposed to be 1.5" compact thickness.

Terrible customer service and guess what another rip off paving company.

Good day, it is unfortunate you feel "ripped off" , but please note maintenance of your driveway is the home owner's responsibility and not the contractor's. Asphalt is a porous material and weeds can grow through it even if you had 5 inches of it. We did visit your property and we verified that you have lacked in keeping your borders clean from over growing weeds, as your photos show. This is part of the regular maintenance of a property, as is having your driveway sealed regularly over the years, to close the pores. Your driveway was paved to standards, there are tonnes of asphalt, literally, installed and there is absolutely no issue at all with regards to the integrity and solidity of your entire driveway. We recommend you visit our website for further maintenance tips, keep the property clean of weeds and have the driveway sealed by a reputable sealing company on a regular basis.

Bobjoy in oshawa in Toronto
Bobjoy in oshawa in Toronto

Great job!

Excellent service, quality and workmanship! These guys paved my driveway in no time, left everything clean, property looks great, and even after some moron turned on the driveway before the asphalt was cured and scuffed it, they came back right away, at no extra cost and looked after the problem. That's great service people! 100% recommend them.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our service! It was a pleasure to work with you - don't forget to visit our website for some tips on how to keep your driveway looking great for many years ahead at www.premiumpaving.ca/maintenance-tips - enjoy the summer from the whole team @premiumpaving

Private User reviews Oshawa, ON

Driveway Paving

Poor workmanship and quality. Poor drainage, pooling in front of garage. Took two months to come and try and "fix" it. Solution was to take a pipe and create a trench in the pavement to drain the water to another place in the driveway. This did not work and I'm stuck with pooling water and a damaged driveway. They said this is all they could do about it. In winter this pooling turns to ice and becomes slippery when going to the garage! Whenever it gets hot, you can see tire marks in the pavement when driven on. Never had these problems with the previous company who paved the driveway!

We invite you to contact our office at 905-427-0446 in view that we do not recognize what project site this comment is referring to - the description of the "solution" is not familiar to us at this time, since trenches, pipes is not our line of work.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Courtice, ON

Driveway replacement

Our driveway was in very poor shape and needed replacing. Called Premium Paving and it was no time before Angelo came out to do a quote. He was professional, courteous and very friendly. He explained in detail the work that was to be done. He has a great team of guys who work really hard and are respectful of your property. It was amazing watching them work. They did an amazing job from beginning to end. Thanks Angelo! it was a pleasure to deal with you.

Thank you kindly for your review! We appreciate taking the time to publish your experience with our services - it has been a pleasure to work with you too. Don't forget to visit our website for some Maintenance Tips on how to safeguard your new asphalt for many years ahead. Enjoy the summer! Angelo and the entire crew @premiumpaving

More about Premium Paving

PREMIUM PAVING is a full service paving company that specializes in residential driveways and commercial parking lots. We have an outstanding reputation in the paving industry, both with customers and with industry professionals. With over 20 years of experience in the field, we are a family-run, honest, customer service oriented ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in Oshawa?