Premium Paving

Reviews for Premium Paving

CEdwards in Oshawa
CEdwards in Oshawa

Driveway

We went with premium paving because they were the middle of the road as far as quotes went. Our driveway is quite large. They did a good job at grading the driveway but because they didn't dig up any substrate they cheaped out on the thickness of the driveway. I now have weeds growing through multiple areas of my ash fault. I have called Premium Paving about 6 times and they keep saying they will send someone out but no one ever comes. So I suggest if you get a driveway from them you best be watching the thickness they put down. Not to mention if you park a car in that area of the driveway it leaves wheel marks..... its supposed to be 1.5" compact thickness.

Terrible customer service and guess what another rip off paving company.

Good day, it is unfortunate you feel "ripped off" , but please note maintenance of your driveway is the home owner's responsibility and not the contractor's. Asphalt is a porous material and weeds can grow through it even if you had 5 inches of it. We did visit your property and we verified that you have lacked in keeping your borders clean from over growing weeds, as your photos show. This is part of the regular maintenance of a property, as is having your driveway sealed regularly over the years, to close the pores. Your driveway was paved to standards, there are tonnes of asphalt, literally, installed and there is absolutely no issue at all with regards to the integrity and solidity of your entire driveway. We recommend you visit our website for further maintenance tips, keep the property clean of weeds and have the driveway sealed by a reputable sealing company on a regular basis.

Bobjoy in oshawa in Toronto
Bobjoy in oshawa in Toronto

Great job!

Excellent service, quality and workmanship! These guys paved my driveway in no time, left everything clean, property looks great, and even after some moron turned on the driveway before the asphalt was cured and scuffed it, they came back right away, at no extra cost and looked after the problem. That's great service people! 100% recommend them.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about our service! It was a pleasure to work with you - don't forget to visit our website for some tips on how to keep your driveway looking great for many years ahead at www.premiumpaving.ca/maintenance-tips - enjoy the summer from the whole team @premiumpaving

Driveway Paving

Poor workmanship and quality. Poor drainage, pooling in front of garage. Took two months to come and try and "fix" it. Solution was to take a pipe and create a trench in the pavement to drain the water to another place in the driveway. This did not work and I'm stuck with pooling water and a damaged driveway. They said this is all they could do about it. In winter this pooling turns to ice and becomes slippery when going to the garage! Whenever it gets hot, you can see tire marks in the pavement when driven on. Never had these problems with the previous company who paved the driveway!

We invite you to contact our office at 905-427-0446 in view that we do not recognize what project site this comment is referring to - the description of the "solution" is not familiar to us at this time, since trenches, pipes is not our line of work.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Courtice, ON

Driveway replacement

Our driveway was in very poor shape and needed replacing. Called Premium Paving and it was no time before Angelo came out to do a quote. He was professional, courteous and very friendly. He explained in detail the work that was to be done. He has a great team of guys who work really hard and are respectful of your property. It was amazing watching them work. They did an amazing job from beginning to end. Thanks Angelo! it was a pleasure to deal with you.

Thank you kindly for your review! We appreciate taking the time to publish your experience with our services - it has been a pleasure to work with you too. Don't forget to visit our website for some Maintenance Tips on how to safeguard your new asphalt for many years ahead. Enjoy the summer! Angelo and the entire crew @premiumpaving

judy in Toronto
judy in Toronto

Beware of this company

Beware of this company. I gave them a A post dated cheque in February. The date on the check was July. It was for a deposit they cash the check the next day. now refusing to give me back a full refund. Of the thousand dollars deposit they’re only willing to give me back 600 because they say the estimate cost $400. Do yourself a favour and skip this company altogether.

?????????

Abby  in Oshawa
Abby in Oshawa

Driveway

The staff were amazing Angelo and his crew did an awesome job. I will recommend them to all my family and friends. I give them 10/10 .Sincerely Abby Mallory Street .

Thank you kindly for your review - it was a pleasure to work with you - don't forget to visit our website for some maintenance tips on how to keep your driveway looking great - http://www.premiumpaving.ca/maintenance-tips
Enjoy the summer ahead!
Angelo and the crew at Premium Paving Inc.

concernedcitizen
concernedcitizen
1 review Whitby, ON

Premium Paving Ranked High with Me

This may be the best review I’ve ever given. Not too often in life do you come across the caliber of decency, professionalism and workmanship as Premium Paving. Angelo was on site and stayed until the job was entirely completed. I’d highly recommend Premium Paving and am recommending his company to my family, neighbours and friends.

thank you!!! we are happy you are satisfied with the service provided, please don't hesitate to visit our website for some useful maintenance tips to keep your driveway looking great for many years. Angelo and the crew @premiumpaving

Bill Thorkelson in Whitby
Bill Thorkelson in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Driveway paving

Premium Paving did an amazing job on my driveway. Their attention to detail and their professionalism was really amazing. They were fast, yet they did a perfect job. Way beyond my best expectation. I was blown away by the result!!!

Thank you Bill! it was a pleasure to work with you. don't forget to visit our website at premiumpaving.ca for some maintenance tips on how to keep your driveway looking great. enjoy the summer head, from the team @premiumpaving

More about Premium Paving

PREMIUM PAVING is a full service paving company that specializes in residential driveways and commercial parking lots. We have an outstanding reputation in the paving industry, both with customers and with industry professionals. With over 20 years of experience in the field, we are a family-run, honest, customer service oriented ...