Danny The Contractor

Reviews for Danny The Contractor

Ryan from Toronto
Ryan from Toronto

Kitchen renovation

We hired Danny to completely renovate our kitchen. It was a long project. Danny was exceptional. He showed up on time EVERY day. He stayed on budget. He worked weekends when he had to. He always returns your call. And the end product is fantastic.

We would recommend Danny to anyone. He is honest, very hard working and does great work.

BillsmansToronto
BillsmansToronto

On time, on budget, honest!

Danny was on time (came and went when he said he would), on budget (reasonable and willing to discuss the price fairly), honest and cleaned up after himself. And did great work even with our small job.

jacqueline.giuliani
jacqueline.giuliani

Drywall/tile/plumbing

Good contractors are hard to find nowadays but not anymore, Danny is the real deal. I was very impressed with his skill and attention to detail, the quality of his work is worth more than his prices and is very open to feedback and is willing to offer to offer his professional opinion is asked. He is extremely efficient and always showed up on time and when he said he would. Danny made sure he kept my home as clean as possible despite the renovation going on which I thought was incredibly considerate. His professionalism is also out of this world which was such a big deal to me as this is something I value very much. Danny is also an incredibly nice person and very easy to talk to which was great since I was here with him some days while he was working. I haven't stopped smiling because of the work he did for me and can't wait to hire him for my next project so if you're looking to do some reno's in your home, do yourself a favour and call Danny!

Thanks Jacqueline
I hope you enjoy your new kitchen
All the best

MIHAELA SMOCHINA from Toronto
MIHAELA SMOCHINA from Toronto

Kitchen and Bath Renovation

Danny is one of the best in his field.
He is very skilled, hard working, smart and he loves what he does. He is detailed, he does his best.
For the small project he worked for us, he proved to be professional in all aspects - work, deadlines, solutions applied.
It was a pleasure to work with him and I know I will try to use his services for any other home improvement project I'll have.
I highly recommend him to anyone.
Mihaela

Helen nowak in Stratford
Helen nowak in Stratford
1 review Stratford, ON

Front porch railing installation

I cannot even believe anyone would give less than 10/10 for Danny's work. He is an absolute perfectionist, is very reasonably priced, and really wants to make th customer happy. He went above and beyond my mind expectations and regularly checked in about questions and preferences. I couldn't praise him more. I found him to be very responsive and because of that my husband, who is a facilities manager of eight buildings, regularly uses him as a general contractor. Excellent workmanship and an absolute pleasure to work with.

MSB Amroth
MSB Amroth

Flooring, Painting, walls, general House made awesome

We have used Danny on 3 main occasions over 4 years including building a partition to turn a loft into a room, doing the finishing touches on a major reno through things like painting and installed flooring and finally, most recently, fixing up our entire home for sale in this crazy real estate market.

Why do we keep hiring him?

1) An excellent attention detail - he looks for the details and does not need told.
2) A great work speed - not rushed but extremely efficient.
3) Held up and looked good after - his work is quality and he tends to fix stuff around it you do not even mention.
4) Great Value.
5) He is also a nice person.

John Willson in Toronto
John Willson in Toronto

Bathroom renovation

Danny performed his work in a timely, efficient and effective manner. His reluctance to settle for anything less than first-rate workmanship ensured an impressive project. As well, he did the work while minimizing the disruption to the house, including cleaning thoroughly each day.

He's very nice to work with, offering suggestions whenever needed and going the extra mile to ensure we were completely satisfied. I would recommend him to anyone.

expert work beautiful design

Danny is a star as far as we are concerned. Expert problem solving when a creative solution was needed in the renovation.
Beautiful work. He is special in what he does. Excellence and professionalism.
Perfection and eye catching.

Sarah from Toronto
Sarah from Toronto

Flooring Installation +

I should have written this review a year ago when I first used Danny to install some flooring on my second floor but I got busy and forgot. What I didn't forgot was Danny's number and this year when I needed some additional flooring work and some help with my kitchen, he was my first call. Danny is the real deal. He is honest and hardworking. Both last year and this year he completed the work on time and on budget. Trustworthy contractors can be very hard to find especially in the summertime. Getting them to just show up can be a hassle let alone show up on time and finish the project when promised, but Danny and his team do. They went above and beyond for me. I would highly recommend Danny to anyone looking for a fair and reliable contractor for their home renovation project.

More about Danny The Contractor

I'm a General Contractor with over 12 years experience in construction and home improvements. I specialize in General Repairs & Renovations, Full Kitchen, Bathroom and Basement renovations, Flooring, Windows, Doors, Fireplaces, Painting, Handyman Services.