Petra Design Inc.

Fireplace Mantels
47 St Regis Crescent S NORTH YORK ON M3J 1Y8
HomeStars  >  Fireplace Mantels in North York  >  Petra Design Inc.

Reviews for Petra Design Inc.

Precast Concrete/Porch pillars

We needed four precast columns for our porch, The columns we ordered looked amazing on our porch. Delivery and installation timing was very good. Super job friendly team, I recommend them to everyone.

lynda in Mississauga
lynda in Mississauga

Cast Stone Fireplace Mantel

Petra Design installed our stone mantel in the living room. The mantel was a piece of art. It is a custom design cast stone mantel. Amazing design and stone color, the price was very good. I am very glad I did choose this company over many others, I would definitely recommend it to everyone.

Thank you for the great review. We are glad that you had such a positive experience with Petra design.

Precast surrounds and columns

I paid this guy fifty percent in the begining and he promised to deliver in 4 weeks. He delayed us by a month. The mason had to lose money because of this guy delays. He pretends to be very nice to get contract and then show his true self. I am still begging for my stuff. He is hard to contact, He is very unprofessional, would not recommend him to anyone.

Good afternoon
Just looked at the listing here for the first time and really felt disturbed to hear your review. We at Petra design stand behind the service we provide, we value our costumer and always work to resolve any issue, so never hesitate to contact us.

More about Petra Design Inc.

Petra Design Inc. specializing in the design, manufacture and installation of standard and custom architectural products. The Petra collection of ceiling domes, interior and exterior columns, stone fireplace mantels and mantel surrounds, plaster mouldings/ moldings, cast stone and precast applications, coffered ceiling and ceiling centerpieces are designed to add style ...