Red Alert Surveillance

HomeStars  >  Alarm Systems in Barrie  >  Red Alert Surveillance

Reviews for Red Alert Surveillance

1 review Barrie, ON

System upgrade

Security system was completely upgraded. Very professionally done. Problems were found and repaired that previous companies were never able to resolve. No long term contract required for monitoring, unlike other companies that seem to only care about long term contracts and pressure selling.

Karen in Barrie
Karen in Barrie

Alarm System

Very professional company, they were on time and delivered what they promised. Really great system and service. The mobile app to control my alarm system and my video cameras is reliable and easy to use. True value that gives me a peace of mind. I would recommend them to my family and friends.

Olenka in Barrie
Olenka in Barrie

Store surveillance

I could not be any happier with the service I received. The product quality, the customer services, and the knowledgable employees are 5/5. Harry and Ray installed the surveillance network and they were absolutely amazing, as was the quality of the product, especially for the amazing price I got it for. I recommend this company to anyone looking for surveillance.

Julian in Barrie
Julian in Barrie

home security camera system

This company is competitively priced, professional, knowledgeable,reliable and responsive. I would recommend them for security system installations for home or business. You can depend on Harri and his team to deliver results.

More about Red Alert Surveillance

WHY CHOOSE Red Alert Surveillance? Our company promotes best practices, ethics and professionalism in the electronics security industry. As a member of the Canadian Security Association (CANASA), we have earned the CASA Accreditation. Be secure in knowing that each technician has had a background check done and is well qualified ...