North Van Irrigation

Brian from Vancouver
Brian from Vancouver
3 reviews West Vancouver, BC

irrigation repair

I was referred to North Van irrigation by a close friend in the neighborhood.
Although my needs were minor in nature, Chris was able to fit me into his schedule. He arrived on time and fixed my problem quickly and at a very reasonable cost.
Highly recommended

Fran Mior from North Vancouver
Fran Mior from North Vancouver
8 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Irrigation

Seriously these guys are the best! Big thank you to Chris for always being so accommodating and going above and beyond to help no matter the problem. Really appreciate it and will continue to recommend you.

Chris K from North Vancouver
Chris K from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Irrigation

More than happy to write a glowing review about this company because they have never let me down. Chris is by far the best part about working with this company as he is professional and always there to help no matter what.

alnoor from West Vancouver
alnoor from West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

landscape irrigation & lighting

It is a real pleasure to recommend Chris. What you see is what you get. He talks, walks and works in order to serve to the best of his abilities. We found him reasonable, very honest and he sure stood behind his word. Very hard working and great staff. It was a real pleasure working with him. Thank you.

Kim
Kim
2 reviews North Vancouver, BC

irrigation system & maintenace

We originally used this company to install our irrigation system a few years back and since then we use their services annually to provide maintenance (mostly winter prep.). We believe the prices are competitive and all of the staff have been efficient and friendly.

Susan McKilligan from North Vancouver
Susan McKilligan from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Sprinkler Start-up, Repair and Upgrade

I contacted North Van Irrigation to request a start-up of the sprinkler system on my new home. Chris was able to fit me in for service that day and when my system's underground pipes leaked badly due to another company's poor quality repairs, he repaired them that day. He communicated the repairs required very clearly and showed me the pipes he was replacing and the issues with them. He also recommended some inexpensive upgrades to the system to ensure that the yard was getting complete sprinkler coverage. All of these services were completed at a very reasonable cost. Thanks!

Chris in West Vancouver
Chris in West Vancouver
1 review West Vancouver, BC

complete irrigation & landscape lighting system

Honest, reliable, and professional. Meticulous and clean about his work.

We solicited four quotes for our sprinkler and lighting system and chose Chris because he was the most professional and reasonable. He delivered on his promises - showed up when he said he would, and did what he said he would. And, there were no surprises when we received the invoice.

We are extremely pleased with the look and quality of workmanship of our new sprinkler and lighting systems. I give this company my highest recommendation.

JRohland in West vancouver
JRohland in West vancouver
1 review WEST VANCOUVER, BC

Irrigation system startup and repair

North Van Irrigation is a reliable, honest and fast company. We have an extensive and older system and our professional was completely knowledgable and efficiently repaired, and adjusted our 12 zones with no problem. I recommend them highly!

Looking for Sprinkler Systems pros in North Vancouver?