Interlocking Stone
ON L4N9R
HomeStars  >  Interlocking Stone in Toronto  >  Central Paving Ltd.

Reviews for Central Paving Ltd.

Sean Lynch from Old Toronto
Sean Lynch from Old Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Driveway Excavation

Last November we needed to replace our drainage pipes that ran under our driveway. I called Frank to see if he would work with our plumber to do the excavation for the job. Frank coordinated everything with our plumber and I didn't have to do a thing. The job was completed on time and on budget! Frank not only did a great job, but was a pleasure to deal with. He will be getting another call when we decide to tackle our backyard and lay interlocking brick.

ralph canale from Vanghan
ralph canale from Vanghan

New driveway using interlocking paving stone.

Looked to have my driveway leveled and new paving stones installed. While others provided a quote, Frank asked to test the depth of the material under the present surface (12" of crushed stone & screening), found sufficient depth, and quoted the best price by pointing out he did not need to remove the existing material, but simply level, compress & install the new pavers. Now 12 months later the driveway is still perfect. Job done efficiently, on time with attention to detail. Thanks Frank

Diana in Woodbridge
Diana in Woodbridge
3 reviews WOODBRIDGE, ON

Backyard stone patio

We were very satisfied with the attention to detail, customer service and committment to honouring the designated timeline. I would definitely hire Central Paving for more landscape work in the future.

Sergio in North york
Sergio in North york

Landscape, interlocking, armor stone retaining wall

416-991-9967
L4N9R

I was very comfortable with Frank from his very first visit to my home. He made some amazing suggestions that I never even thought about. All other contractors gave me an estimate, frank gave me ideas and multiple estimates.

Once the work started, is where I really experienced Frank's professionalism. The work was done on time and he was always neat.

All my neighbors and family where impressed by his work, and I'm happy to see that he is doing allot of work in my neighborhood

Frank Marzo  in Woodbridge
Frank Marzo in Woodbridge

Front/rear patio interlocking including all excavation

416-991-9967
L4N9R

Frank was the consummate professional. He was able to
Produce quality craftsmanship within our budget and it looks amazing!
The attention to detail, knowledge and expertise are second to none!
In the end we are able to entertain and enjoy our new backyard patio and also have great curb appeal with the design of the front patio!
Central does amazing work and you won't be dissappointed!

More about Central Paving Ltd.

Central Paving is based in Toronto , Ontario and has been servicing the surrounding areas for over 5 years. Our team has over 20 years of construction and landscape experience to ensure your project is completed on time and to your satisfaction. • Interlock, concrete, flagstone • Patios, walkways, driveways ...