The Sliding Door Company

Reviews for The Sliding Door Company

KEN CENZURA in Oakville
KEN CENZURA in Oakville
5 reviews Burlington, ON

Replacement all Closet doors and a glass divider wall

My wife & I familiar with door companies easily decided on The Sliding Door Company for the Quality, Choice & contemporary look of their products. Another reason was the professional firm used for installations. Completed job Looks amazing!

Thank you for your review, Ken! It was a pleasure working with you, and we are ecstatic to hear that you are pleased with the product and installation.

Jennifer
Jennifer

Laundry room sliding doors

We had sliding doors installed by this amazing company and seriously couldn't be more pleased. They are very careful and kind in all areas of the customer service experience and the product is unbelievable. The quality on every slide speaks for itself and they are quite breathtaking to behold. I can't speak highly enough about the absolute beauty the doors have added to the space they are in.

Thank you for your review, Jennifer! Your space is beautiful, and we are so happy to be part of the design.

Nejla Botrie in Toronto
Nejla Botrie in Toronto

Replacing 11 doors in my new condo

I moved into a new sub penthouse condo last fall. The builder had installed cheap and unattractive doors. I researched door companies and found The Sliding Glass Door company, what a fabulous find!!
The doors I chose and order are well made, elegant and has made my house look spectacular.
From the initial phone call to Hulya to the installation by Boraz and Demire the product, service and supportive team at The Sliding Door Company, are worth a 10 out of 10 rating. Thanks to All!!

Thank you, Nejla! It was an absolute pleasure working with you. Thank you for trusting us with your new home and making The Sliding Door Company your choice for all your interior doors.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Condo Loft Project

The best investment I’ve made! I got the sliding doors installed at my condo and I couldn’t be happier. They are beautiful and the quality is amazing. Very happy customer!

Marc in North York
Marc in North York

Residential

I am a designer and this is actually my first time using the sliding door company. When I went there Daphna gave me a tour and a detailed description of all of their products and how they work. It was a pleasure working with her. The doors did take quite a while to get here but it was certainly worth the wait. The installer is well trained and efficient. He went out of his way to make sure they were perfect.
I would certainly use the Sliding Door Company again. Lovely people and great product!!

Shelley Blanshay from Vaughan
Shelley Blanshay from Vaughan

Closet Doors & Room Partitions

The Sliding Door Company was amazing to deal with. Their customer service was great and their showroom is beautiful. Their products roll so smoothly, it's such a pleasure compared to what I has. It makes such a difference in my home. I highly recommend them.

JR from Markham
JR from Markham

Sliding Doors

I would like to comment on this company's poor after-sales service - considering the expense of this product, the installation was left incomplete and after many follow-ups, I just gave up and now whenever someone comes over to visit and sees the sliding door, I make sure they are told about the poor performance of this company to provide customer satisfaction.

Marni in Toronto
Marni in Toronto
6 reviews TORONTO, ON

Sliding glass bedroom doors and a mirrored closet door

I knew what I wanted and I tried to find it in the big box hardware stores. I found some products that I liked but nothing I was thrilled with. Then I found The Sliding Door Company. When I visited the show room I was blown away by the options, styles, glass types, and service. I was able to explain what I was looking for and they were able to customize a 3 door set sliding glass doors to replace the terrible sliders that were in my condo when I purchased. They sent someone out to take all the measurements and to update the quote I received. The wait to get my doors was long (explained up front, but I was very anxious to get them!) but when they arrived they were just what I wanted. I was a little less impressed with the installers (hence the 9 out of 10). I found they were sloppy and didn't complete the install job the way I had expected, including a track that still doesn't sit right. BUT. I love my doors. They make a world of difference and I am really glad that I found this company. I would recommend them to anyone looking for custom doors with the caveat to be on hand when the installation is happening so there are no surprise!

More about The Sliding Door Company

The Sliding Door Company of Canada manufactures interior glass door solutions for the home and office and provides them factory direct to you. Through our 20 showrooms across North America, we have become the industry leader in fabricating beautiful custom-built glass doors, room dividers, barn doors, swing doors and more.
Looking for Windows & Doors Installation & Service pros in Toronto?