The Sliding Door Company

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
75 Ingram Dr. Toronto ON M6M2L7

Reviews for The Sliding Door Company

Shelley Blanshay from Vaughan

The Sliding Door Company was amazing to deal with. Their customer service was great and their showroom is beautiful. Their products roll so smoothly, it's such a pleasure compared to what I has. It makes such a difference in my home. I highly recommend them.

JR from Markham

I would like to comment on this company's poor after-sales service - considering the expense of this product, the installation was left incomplete and after many follow-ups, I just gave up and now whenever someone comes over to visit and sees the sliding door, I make sure they are told about the poor performance of this company to provide customer satisfaction.

Marni in Toronto
6 reviews TORONTO, ON

I knew what I wanted and I tried to find it in the big box hardware stores. I found some products that I liked but nothing I was thrilled with. Then I found The Sliding Door Company. When I visited the show room I was blown away by the options, styles, glass types, and service. I was able to explain what I was looking for and they were able to customize a 3 door set sliding glass doors to replace the terrible sliders that were in my condo when I purchased. They sent someone out to take all the measurements and to update the quote I received. The wait to get my doors was long (explained up front, but I was very anxious to get them!) but when they arrived they were just what I wanted. I was a little less impressed with the installers (hence the 9 out of 10). I found they were sloppy and didn't complete the install job the way I had expected, including a track that still doesn't sit right. BUT. I love my doors. They make a world of difference and I am really glad that I found this company. I would recommend them to anyone looking for custom doors with the caveat to be on hand when the installation is happening so there are no surprise!