Right Side Up Renovations

HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Oakville  >  Right Side Up Renovations

Reviews for Right Side Up Renovations

Peter Barna-Zuzic from Oakville
Peter Barna-Zuzic from Oakville

Full basement with stairs, Front Porch, hall closet, pot lights and new ceiling

I live in a 100 year old house and need to add more space for the kids, my wife wanted more storage space for coats and shoes (they didn't seem to store those things 100 yrs ago), the front porch was falling down and the plaster ceilings were crumbling. I called a few contractors for a quote and finally decided on Paul as he was professional and always on time. When the project got started Paul always kept me involved in the decision process and always returned my calls promptly. The project was on time and on budget. *Of note is that I'm very anal about things being perfect and Paul made sure everything was. I would highly recommend Right Side Up Renovations & Paul for your next project.

steve bird in Mississauga
steve bird in Mississauga

First floor renovations/Kitchen, Bathroom, walls removed

Paul Kirkland from Right Side Up Renovations was amazing. We did a major renovation of our entire first floor. Removed 3 walls, moved load bearing was so kitchen and dining room cabinets could be build into wall. Closed off a kitchen window and made a walk out from dining room window space. he was very professional, had a keen eye for details and reasonable priced. We are going to use him next for our upstairs bathroom renovations and exterior wood siding replacement next year.