Curbed Appeal

Review for Curbed Appeal

Michelle Henry in Brampton
Michelle Henry in Brampton

Garden Design

I contacted curb appeal to help me with the outdoor staging of my home, as I was putting my home on the market. I received an immediate response. Jennifer was friendly and very knowledgeable. She designed a beautiful garden for me that enhanced the outside of my home and doubled the curb appeal. It was so beautiful I didn't want to sell after! I had people stop at the front of my house and ask me who designed my garden. My home sold in days! Just like my real estate agent said it would if I worked on the curb appeal of the house and he was right! Thanks Jennifer for coming to my aid and making such a beautiul garden. I am definitely going to have her do the outside of my new home as well!

More about Curbed Appeal

Certified Home Staging that not only creates amazing interiors but specializes in affordable outdoor staging, curb appeal, decorating and 3d garden design to create dramatic spaces that get noticed and sells your property fast and for more money.