Wil-Can Cargo Group

Reviews for Wil-Can Cargo Group

Peter in Scarborough
Peter in Scarborough

Moving service

Bo Gah Int'L Removals & Wil Can Cargo provided us very good service in this week of our move.

We used 3 movers & 1 truck. They performed their duty very well and
fast.er. This team of movers worked very hard. We could see that they had a professional skill during moving. They used lot of blankets to protect each of furniture. Additionally, they also used plastic wrapping protection fragile items, then put extra blankets on top of the items to have double protection. They also helped us sealed boxes before move.
2 of movers were non stop to move all our stuffs into the truck. Another mover worked in the truck is to pile up stuffs properly that to create lot of space to stow the rest of our stuffs to make a full truck load.
They were very nice and listening our instruction during the move such as positioning, helping us assemble of complicated bedding in patiently. After finished all unloading at destination premise, they would open their truck door to let us check around and make sure all our stuffs were definitely unloaded into our house without left behind. Due to their hard working and had a well organized, we were very pleased to give them a tips and our family were very satisfied their service . I would strongly recommend BO GAH moving company to our friends and relatives for their future move.

Thanks
Peter

Alert to enploy Bo Gah also known as Wilcan Moving in Scarborough

Owner of this company launched against Privacy Act to arrange the Head to use client's moving window and cost to shoot client's property outside view and inside on upper floor client's personal belongings as for his company own benefit for media marketing promotion without client's consent and knowingly. I requested to remove all data from his database. The discovery is based on the owner implication excusing the reason why the Head loitering on the upper floor and we saw picture shooting outside as well.

The company refused to render any documentation copies including contract, invoice, and receipt. Even $50 deposit receipt needed to return back to the Head when I paid the total amount for the job plus tips.

Two days before moving day of July 1, 2018, a female staff called to request us to pay extra cost for Moving Insurance on any Loss, but she did not say damages. It sounds strange. I turned down as I know this Company has no transit insurance through Insurance Company. She cannot answer me insurance company name and coverage. (I was an agent in commercial insurance field, so an expert in commercial line.)

No rendering of receipt and contract copy is against Business Service Law. Excusing no HST and no receipt. The Business Law is no HST charge on any transaction if the company operation is less than $30K revenue annually. This business ethic is against Consumer Protection Act.

Loss incurred during the moving: one set of two valuable and memorable antique picture frames with my photos, big two hands with wedding ring statue in silver color, brand new Niki woman running shoe, scissor with tape, and some tuffs in boxes.

I have filed Alert Business Service List with Ministry of Consumer and Business Service at 416 326-8800 or Ontario.ca/consumer protection, click on "Take Action" and "Complaint Filing".

The purpose of this story is to educate public how to protect yourself as Consumer. Under Consumer Protection Act, transaction document is very important to proceed the legal action easily. No HST DOESN'T mean no receipt to consumer. It only means the Company itself determines his annual revenue less than 30K. In ordinary business operation, any financial transaction dealt with client, consumer, and customer needs invoice and receipt to bind on.

Last, I used this Bo Gah also known as Wilcan Moving continuously three times. The first time was great and fast with professionalism. Everything was clear with contract signed copy and invoice payment as receipt copy handed in to client. Also they provided blanket and transparent plastic wrap to wrap big furniture for security. Second time also seems okay though minor scratch on one European altar table draw. The third time is the worse--not only the Loss of some stuff disappearance and one antique Chinese redwood French-style dinning table's leg has big damage circle hole with another few inches scratch line. Unrespect to client upon my strong request to get any copy I signed and payment receipt. Terrible transaction that I never met before.

Comment: will not use this Company very more and it is a black list on my choice.
Comment is

Dear client,

We had received yr email dated on July 7, 10, 11 & 13. After meeting with the team of 3 movers, we had following conclusion. Additionally, we had responded all your emails on July 16 as well.

1st of all, our mover only took pic for your fish tank, neither interior of your house nor outside. Mover just wanted to ask our previous co-worker to see if any surcharge incurred on last move for FISH TANK. NO OTHER REASONS. We had explained & said apology on our replied email dd July 16.

Regarding your request for our invoice & receipt, we did emailed to you on JULY 13 which indicated HST & we had also deducted deposit of CND50.00 as well. Pls check our invoice carefully.

For the tips of CND60.00, we had informed you to come our office to collect back during our office hour. All our movers were very happy to return back to you without any grumble.

Regarding to the moving INSURANCE, our girl just wanted to ask you if you needed to buy extra moving insurance if your stuffs are valuable. [THIS IS AN OPTIONAL, NEVER ENFORCED CLIENTS ]....

Pls note that our company do have IN TRANSIT insurance coverage, it is not make sense and we were very doubt on your incorrect information which would mislead public clients. In addition, it is NOT fair to our company that you provided a spiteful gossip.

WE never ever handed out our moving contract to all customers, this is our company confidential document but we could provide our invoice to clients if they requested.

Finally, after the job was finished, our movers must open their truck door to let customers for inspection around. If nothing left behind, then our movers left right away.

This is what our company aimed at providing best moving service to all of our customers.

We believed all customers would have their shape eyes to be self analysis what is the reality after read.

Thanks & regards
Vivian

13 reviews East York, ON

Moving

these guys were fast. they moved a small one story house to an apartment on the third floor in a matter of two hours, including driving time. They didn't complain about the stairs and were remarkably strong. Deeply impressed!!

Richard from North York
Richard from North York

Moved from condo to house

After contacting a number of moving companies for quotes, we decided to go with Wil-can as they offered both the best rate and the least amount of minimal hour charge. When Raymond and his team arrived, they were on time and ready to get going. They worked very hard and even jogged back to my unit each time they offloaded the items into the elevator (I lived in opposite ends of the building). They also took extra care in wrapping up my furniture in shrink wrap and treated everything very well. Once we got to the new house, they were also very respectful of my request to take their shoes off before entering the house as we had installed new carpets/hardwood.

Overall, I am very pleased with Wil-can and will definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for reliable movers.

Frank
Frank
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Moving

My wife and I moved from our respectively homes into our new home in 2012. We needed 2 stops to pick up our stuff and furniture. The move was from Markham to Richmond Hill. The move was quite flawless. Everything was done well, did not cause any stain or dirt in any of the houses. Shoes were removed when inside. Very punctual, no damages. Oh, and their prices are very decent! Definitely will use again (hopefully not though as moving can be quite a pain in the rear!) But will recommend to anyone!

Jared Olson in Toronto
Jared Olson in Toronto

moving

Great guys to deal with and very professional. Honestly, I didn't expect this level of service but was pleasantly surprised. They moved everything quickly, carefully, and didn't skip a beat. They were a bit late but that was due to a big accident and inclement weather on the highway so its understandable. I would vouch for this company no problem.

Jodi Visser from York
Jodi Visser from York
3 reviews York, ON

Moving service

These guys are surprisingly excellent! In a snowstorm, they completed a move without any delays. I think had there not been a snowstorm the time would have been about the same. They are polite and didn't need to be told to take off their shoes when walking onto carpet. They did not waste a minute of time by moping around. They were courteous and communicated even when there was a slight problem. They even automatically helped shovel snow on the driveway a bit to make room for the truck! An operator calls a few days ahead of time to confirm the booking and to ask specifics of any special items that need moving. Very professional. I would highly recommend this company.

13 reviews East York, ON

Moving

These guys blew our minds. Moved a small house into a third floor apartment building with no elevator. Didn't waste one single second. Soooo polite hardworking and considerate about the neighbors.
I could not believe the feat these guys pulled off and at such an affordable cost.
I am programming them into my phone in case I ever have to move again.
They have such great attitudes and I'm still reeling at what seemed superhuman moving skills.

Candy T
Candy T

Moving service

This is the first time I used professional movers and I really appreciate the service that Wil-Can provide. They come to my home on time (three guys), carefully and efficient pack all my boxes (around 40 big and small boxes) within 1.5 hours. I have some glassware and other stuff that are brittle and they all arrived to my new home without damage. Good job, Wil-Can

Michael in Markham
Michael in Markham

Moving

We've used Wil-Can to move in the past. They are very reasonably price...but incredibly professional! No damaged goods, they moved a lot of items out of our old home into the new one and were great at asking us questions about where items were to go throughout the move.
I would use them again and recommend them to others.
English may be their second language, but professionalism speaks volumes!

More about Wil-Can Cargo Group

RELOCATION MOVE TO OVERSEAS ANYWHERE INCLUDING DOMESTIC MOVE TO ALL OVER THROUGHOUT CANADA; LOCAL HOUSEHOLD MOVING ; PICK UP COMMERCIAL CARGO IN WAREHOUSE & DELIVERY TO CLIENT ; WAREHOUSE STORAGE FACILITY ;
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Toronto?