Wil-Can Cargo Group

140 Milner Ave Scarborough ON M1S 3R3
HomeStars  >  Moving & Storage in Toronto  >  Wil-Can Cargo Group

Reviews for Wil-Can Cargo Group

Moving

these guys were fast. they moved a small one story house to an apartment on the third floor in a matter of two hours, including driving time. They didn't complain about the stairs and were remarkably strong. Deeply impressed!!

Richard from North York
Richard from North York

Moved from condo to house

After contacting a number of moving companies for quotes, we decided to go with Wil-can as they offered both the best rate and the least amount of minimal hour charge. When Raymond and his team arrived, they were on time and ready to get going. They worked very hard and even jogged back to my unit each time they offloaded the items into the elevator (I lived in opposite ends of the building). They also took extra care in wrapping up my furniture in shrink wrap and treated everything very well. Once we got to the new house, they were also very respectful of my request to take their shoes off before entering the house as we had installed new carpets/hardwood.

Overall, I am very pleased with Wil-can and will definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking for reliable movers.

Frank
Frank
9 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Moving

My wife and I moved from our respectively homes into our new home in 2012. We needed 2 stops to pick up our stuff and furniture. The move was from Markham to Richmond Hill. The move was quite flawless. Everything was done well, did not cause any stain or dirt in any of the houses. Shoes were removed when inside. Very punctual, no damages. Oh, and their prices are very decent! Definitely will use again (hopefully not though as moving can be quite a pain in the rear!) But will recommend to anyone!

Jared Olson in Toronto
Jared Olson in Toronto

moving

Great guys to deal with and very professional. Honestly, I didn't expect this level of service but was pleasantly surprised. They moved everything quickly, carefully, and didn't skip a beat. They were a bit late but that was due to a big accident and inclement weather on the highway so its understandable. I would vouch for this company no problem.

Jodi Visser from York
Jodi Visser from York
3 reviews York, ON

Moving service

These guys are surprisingly excellent! In a snowstorm, they completed a move without any delays. I think had there not been a snowstorm the time would have been about the same. They are polite and didn't need to be told to take off their shoes when walking onto carpet. They did not waste a minute of time by moping around. They were courteous and communicated even when there was a slight problem. They even automatically helped shovel snow on the driveway a bit to make room for the truck! An operator calls a few days ahead of time to confirm the booking and to ask specifics of any special items that need moving. Very professional. I would highly recommend this company.

13 reviews East York, ON

Moving

These guys blew our minds. Moved a small house into a third floor apartment building with no elevator. Didn't waste one single second. Soooo polite hardworking and considerate about the neighbors.
I could not believe the feat these guys pulled off and at such an affordable cost.
I am programming them into my phone in case I ever have to move again.
They have such great attitudes and I'm still reeling at what seemed superhuman moving skills.

Candy T
Candy T

Moving service

This is the first time I used professional movers and I really appreciate the service that Wil-Can provide. They come to my home on time (three guys), carefully and efficient pack all my boxes (around 40 big and small boxes) within 1.5 hours. I have some glassware and other stuff that are brittle and they all arrived to my new home without damage. Good job, Wil-Can

Michael in Markham
Michael in Markham

Moving

We've used Wil-Can to move in the past. They are very reasonably price...but incredibly professional! No damaged goods, they moved a lot of items out of our old home into the new one and were great at asking us questions about where items were to go throughout the move.
I would use them again and recommend them to others.
English may be their second language, but professionalism speaks volumes!

TT Oshawa
TT Oshawa

Moving from 2000 Sq.Ft home.to

I was referred to Wil-Can by a friend for my recent move. It was certainly a very pleasant surprise that I dealt with real pros , unlike the horror I experienced with Lewis Moving 3 years ago. They really worked hard, non stop and took care of my belongings real well. No damage at all, not even a scratch on the wall. Within just a little over an hour the house was completely empty. After the work was completed to my satisfaction I had another pleasant surprise , the charges was almost half of the quotation I received from 3 other moving companies. I highly recommend Wil Can to all who is looking for professional movers. When my new home is ready, I don't need to search for moving companies. Will Can Cargo Group is the one and only I will hire. Thanks to Jakie, Fai and Austin for the job well done.

Brian Andrejicka in North york
Brian Andrejicka in North york
1 review North York, ON

Movers

I moved from Don Mills and Eglinton to Aurora on Feb 1st. The Willcan movers were on time, moved my belongings quickly and carefully and didn't scratch any furniture or walls in my new place.I would highly recommend this company.