Flawless Designs General Contracting Inc

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Milton ON L9T 7T7
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Milton  >  Flawless Designs General Contracting Inc

Reviews for Flawless Designs General Contracting Inc

Tyson G.
Tyson G.

Landscaping - Backyard and front of house

Flawless Design completed interlock patio in the front of my house which looks amazing. They also completly redesigned my entire backyard and have provided my household with a complete oasis! Mark and his team are extreamly professional and amazing at what they do. They were a pleasure to work with and I couldn't be happier! Would have have recomended their work and service to my family and friends.

Ian M.
Ian M.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Backyard Pool Renovation

Moved pool equipment to another location. Replaced old broken concrete with Unilock and natural stone. Installed concrete stairs into pool, installed a waterfall, underwater lights, retaining wall gardens and liner. New pool equipment, change over to salt and a heater
Anthony and his crew were amazing to work with. They were extremely friendly, hard working and professional. Anthony took the stress out of the project for us by explaining his plans step by step. Our dream backyard is now a reality.

Thanks For the review Ian. Working with home owners like you makes our job a pleasure. Thank you for your hospitality while we were on the job!

Brad and Kathy Shoemaker in Mississauga
Brad and Kathy Shoemaker in Mississauga
1 review Milton, ON

Replaced interlocking stone in driveway and around pool

Anthony and his crew have amazing vision for detail. He has invested in all the tools and machinery to do the job well without causing undue damage to property. His crew is polite, hardworking and highly skilled. So the work is done fast and well. We are not people easily impressed and after the job was complete we were...awestruck. Thanks Anthony and the Flawless Design team.

Thank you Brad and Kathy for letting us bring your vision to life! We are exceptionally happy with both jobs we have completed for you. It was our pleasure working with you both last year and this year.

Andrew Cetra from Milton
Andrew Cetra from Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Pool Surround

Anthony and Mark completed the landscaping around our new pool. They were great to work with. Not only did they do a great job, but they guided us through the project and provided suggestions along the way that provided us with a finished product that we could never have thought of on our own. I plan to have them back this season to do some more work for me. Thanks a lot Anthony and Mark for the great work!!!

We are looking forward to your up coming job.

R. Gardon in Toronto
R. Gardon in Toronto

Backyard Stone Patio

Anthony and his team did an excellent job with our backyard stone patio. They walked us through the build-process which gave me and my wife a clear understanding of the work details and even helped us out with our design issues.
FLAWLESS DESIGN doesn't cut corners and their attention to details is superb! Will definitely recommend to family and friends.

Thank you for your review! We appreciate the time our customers take to give us feedback on how happy they are. Working with you was an absolute pleasure. Enjoy your backyard oasis!

Anthony, Mark & Team Flawless Designs

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

front yard landscaping

Mark was the team leader for the beautiful job done on our front yard. The first day we met Mark for a general quote and design idea, he took in our ideas and put a spin on our vision that made choosing him to complete the job an easy decision. Mark is friendly, creative, and passionate about what he does. The job was completed by a friendly team in a timely manner based on the size of the job. Even our neighbours commented on the professionalism of the on site team. I would recommend Flawless Designs to friends and family!

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We enjoyed working with you to bring your ideas to life! If you need anything please do not hesitate to give us a call.

JP in Milton
JP in Milton

Custom Built-Ins

I learned about the great work of Flawless Designs in a local Facebook group and called them for a quote. Mark came to my home, talked to me about what I wanted, and ended up giving me so many fantastically creative ideas I hired him on the spot and told him to do what he thought was best.

The Flawless Designs crew is so friendly, imaginative, and artistic. They are hard workers and absolute perfectionists. We now have built-in bookshelves surrounding our fireplace with lots of storage, display nooks, and our home theatre components all hooked up. It looks fantastic and is the highlight of our living space.

In the near future we plan on buying a house that needs a full renovation and Flawless Designs will be our first call.

Thank you so much for your review! We appreciate the time our clients take to let us know how happy they are. Please do not hesitate to call us with anything you may need. We look forward to work with you again.

Thank you, Mark, Anthony and Team Flawless Designs

N & K from Oakville
N & K from Oakville

Simply stunning facelift to front porch

Our 50s bungalow had a facelift, but we still hadn't gotten around to the front porch yet.
Anthony at Flawless Designs turned our old decrepit porch into a magnificent entry way with bana tile and 8 feet wide natural stone steps. The job was completed in 2 days, and the workmanship is perfect. I think the price was very fair.
Two months later, I still am pleasantly surprised to arrive home and see our amazing porch. Thank you Flawless Designs!
Nick and Karen from Oakville
Thank you Anthony For doing such a great job!

Review has 1 previous version
Scott from Milton
Scott from Milton

Backyard patio and landscaping

Flawless Designs converted our water logged backyard into a safe and beautiful space for our family to enjoy. They designed a patio and weeping tile system in our backyard to deal with the huge water issues we had.

Anthony and Mark were approachable and professional throughout the entire project. We had a rough idea of what we wanted, however Anthony made some great suggestions about what we should do. We made a few changes along the way. No issues whatsoever. They had great communication, they were considerate of our neighbors, cleaned up after themselves, and followed up to ensure we were completely satisfied. I couldn't have asked for a better job.

They are both very personable, hardworking and trustworthy guys. True professionals.

We look forward to working with them again.

Thanks!

Mike and Sarah from Halton Hills
Mike and Sarah from Halton Hills
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Backyard and Pool Landscaping

We worked with Flawless Designs on our backyard/pool landscaping project and couldn't have been happier with the outcome. They were reliable, hard working, extremely personable, and professional. Mark and Anthony helped us turn our dream backyard into a reality even returning after the first winter to replace and repair stones that had shifted due to the extreme cold and freezing.

We would definitely recommend their services.

Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Milton?