Pool Mart / Rob The Pool Guy

Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs
BRAMPTON ON L6P
HomeStars  >  Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs in Brampton  >  Pool Mart / Rob The Pool Guy

Reviews for Pool Mart / Rob The Pool Guy

Shady and Shoddy

This company does not stand behind its service, and has cost me thousands due to negligence and miss information. They will not return phone calls and are completely unprofessional. Choose another pool service for proper products and service.

scott from Caledon
scott from Caledon
1 review Caledon Village, ON

pool liner installation

Last fall our liner was damaged when a storm blew in the bricks holding down the winter cover. I had Rob's crew out to put a temporary repair in place for the winter to minimize the damage. I searched around throughout the winter and obtained a few new liner installation quotes before we went ahead with Pool Mart. Rob from Pool Mart was extremely professional, knowledgeable and the Kafko liner that was recently installed looks amazing at an exceptional price. We are now considering a winter safety cover for a fall installation, and once again Pool Mart's prices and product can't be beat. The staff who installed the liner were also professional and very knowledgeable, answering all our questions without hesitation. I believe these guys have been around over 20 years ... no wonder they know what they are doing! Do your homework like I did and then call Pool Mart. Thanks Rob and Pool Mart! Have a great summer! Scott.

YE in Brampton
YE in Brampton

Pool pump

I've used several pool companies in the past couple of years here in Brampton and they are either mediocre or plain awful.

I found this company by sheer accident and I'm glad I did.
The owner Rob is incredibly knowledgeable and VERY crafty....he knows his stuff.... he fixed what I thought was a major issue with my pool pump and ended up being something minor because Rob made it look that way... this guy is a genius and is very kind..

Plus he's very reasonable in what he charges... he should be the major pool guy in Brampton/GTA because of all the pool companies I've used Rob's is light years away in customer service and knowledge...

I thoroughly recommend him...