HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  On Time Electrical Toronto Inc.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for On Time Electrical Toronto Inc.

Adrian in Toronto

Trying to slowly renovate my old house. This time wanted to install some lights on my porch. Called On time Electrical guys, and they did an amazing job - perfect recommendations, quick installation and at a really competitive price. Will ask them to help again when its time to do electrical in my basement.

Behrooz in Toronto

Contacted on time Electric through a referral friend. Sean and his crew installed 8 outdoor pot lights plus a timer. They are an astounding team! I'm delighted to have worked with them. Very clean and organized. Gladly approve on time Electric to our growing neighborhood. I am simply thrilled with the results!!!

Sam in Toronto

Pot lights, fixture, pendant, timer switch installation

After reading the reviews on homestars, I contacted Sean to provide us with a quote. Sean and his crew just finished the installation of 7 pot lights in our kitchen. In addition, he also installed a chandelier, 2 pendant lights and a timer switch. They arrived promptly; finished the job on time and the quality of work was exceptional. Sean made sure I was happy with the location of the lights before he drilled any holes. His prices were very reasonable and even when I added more items to his scope on the day of the scheduled work, he did not try to inflate his prices like other contractors and electricians in the past have done. He finished on time and on budget and he and his crew left the place cleaner than when they got here. I would highly recommend him to my friends and would absolutely use his services again.

INFINITE in Toronto

I thought that my house will be impossible to have a external pot lights. because the house attic is too narrow. But Sean and his crew did there best to solve the problem. They make my house unique on our street. I truly recommend on time Electric. They already did a good job.

Sara in Toronto

I was having problems with my electrical panel box. And i was looking for somebody to fix it after 2 days of searching , i finally meet Sean and his crew and i was very surprised on how fast and professional he did the job. Since then i never have problems with my electrical panel again. I was very pleased.
Thank you Sean for your good job.

adam in Toronto

Pot lights
On all occasions his work has been super and very reasonably priced, unlike several other electricians I’ve had do the work for me in the past. Sean from on time Electric is an expert especially when it comes to pot lights. They were very respectful to my home. We trust him fully to complete any electrical task proficiently. Thank you very much.

Maxim in Toronto

Sean put his own time and walked us through and fully delivered on completing one days work in our unit. Based on our experience working with Sean and his crew we would describe their electrical service as, professional, top quality, timely, clean, friendly and delivered with integrity! We strongly recommend them indeed!

Steve in Toronto

I was very happy with the level of service provided by On Time Electric. Communications throughout the planning of the job were excellent, the crew arrived on time, and the work was completed quicker than I expected, minimizing our downtime without power. Would use them again.

Hi Steve,
it was great doing business with you, and it will be pleasure to do any size of project with you in future.

Thank you so much for your business and your trust on my company.

Sean.

Giancarlo from Toronto

Sean came right away to do the initial rough in and added the panel.

Did the ESA rough in inspection next day.

After the kitchen was installed he came back to complete the installation.

Excellent work!!

Review has 1 previous version
Job Price

More about On Time Electrical Toronto Inc.

416-882-6000 Master Electricians and Electrical Company in Greater Toronto Area. Emergency Number: 647-990-1335 Experienced, Fast, Inexpensive Electricians in Toronto. At On Time Electric Inc. we are fully licensed and insured. Our company consists of highly skilled electrical contractors specializing in residential, commercial and industrial electrical services. We are dedicated to ...