HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  On Time Electrical Toronto Inc.

Reviews for On Time Electrical Toronto Inc.

Alex in Toronto
1 review North York, ON

Assisted Review

Fusion electric the security camera for my transmission shop in the spring. I am very happy with the service and the work they did, they were on time and they were very neat and tidy in their work. I would definitely use them again in the future.

LEGACY RENOVATORS in Scarborough
4 reviews Scarborough, ON

Assisted Review

They were very punctual, very neat and very conscientious which is what you should look for when hiring an electrician. The service people who came to do the job were very well qualified and did the job right the first time, as it should be.

Reza in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Assisted Review

He was punctual, usually contractors are not, finished the job on time, I didn't have any problems. He promised to be here on the date he arrived. He's a very friendly guy, willing to answer questions happily.

Andrew in Markham

Had a medium sized project - installed just under 20 pot lights on main and second floor. Sean and Costa were a little late on install day, but were total professionals about everything and gave us an apology with no excuses. The install was tidy (covered everything), efficient, and excellent - all with extremely friendly service. Whenever the pot light position ran into an issue (we have a problematic house), Sean would consult with us first and problem solved the best possible solution. When everything was said and done, they took steps to make sure we were satisfied with the lighting performance and their clean-up.

Overall, we love our new pot lights and highly recommend Sean, Costa, and their team. We weren't disappointed, and I'm sure you guys won't be either!

Review has 1 previous version
Leo  in Windsor
1 review Windsor, ON

We decide it to use our gas stove instead of electrical, after calling other companies, we called Fusion electric no answer left a message few minutes after, we got a call back from Fusion electric and we got same day service promise. So they arrived on time and were very courteous. Sean went over the detail of what exactly needs to be done finished the job within hour. The work place was spotless when they were done, felt like there was nobody here at my house. Based on my experience and what I saw from this beautiful organize crew, I would absolutely recommend Fusion to whoever needs any kind of electrical work.

JC in Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Fusion Electric Inc, is Fantastic.

If you are looking to work with a company that is fair, honest, professional, and above all committed, then you will find that and more at Fusion Electric. I found this company through HomeStars, and after leaving messages with a few contractors, I got Sean on the phone immediately, and he was at our house to give us en estimate within a few hours.

I needed someone to rewire our basement, upgrade the service panel from fuses to breakers, install pot-lights both insulated and retrofit, hardwire a new fireplace, and run several new circuits into the kitchen.

I was under severe time constraints because another electrician had let us down badly, and to say Sean and the team stepped up to help is a huge understatement. He emailed an estimate the same day, late in the evening, and started work within just a few days, permits in hand and with an ESA Inspection Scheduled in advance.

Sean worked with me to get everything right, if I wanted something a certain way, and it is within the electrical code, then thats what he tried to deliver. We sailed through the safety inspection, and I have great confidence in the work Fusion Electric did to our house.

If you need a great electrical contractor, I highly recommend Sean and Fusion Electric. They are a 10+, and if you think thats high marks Sean has my number and I'd be happy to give a personal endorsement of his work to anyone.

Thanks Sean

JC

My other reviews:

Maz Naderi in Richmond hill
1 review RICHMOND HILL, ON

Fusion Electrics was highly recommended by a co-worker of mine. We called them for a quote on indoor and outdoor pot light installation. They were quick to come in for a consultation and gave us an unbeatable price. They got the job done in a quick and timely manner with no damages to the ceiling. I am extremely satisfied with their performance and will definitely recommend them again. Thank you Sean & crew!

More about On Time Electrical Toronto Inc.

416-882-6000 Master Electricians and Electrical Company in Greater Toronto Area. Emergency Number: 647-990-1335 Experienced, Fast, Inexpensive Electricians in Toronto. At On Time Electric Inc. we are fully licensed and insured. Our company consists of highly skilled electrical contractors specializing in residential, commercial and industrial electrical services. We are dedicated to ...