Aire Serv Of Caledon King

Best of 2021 winner 2 timesBest of 2021winner 2 times

Reviews for Aire Serv Of Caledon King

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

furnace maintenance

My service provider Garfield, was great. What I thought would be a quick maintenance check turned out to be quite a long appointment I don't think he missed a thing. He was very professional and pleasant. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend air serve.

We are please that you were happy with your furnace maintenance visit. We at Aire Serv take the time to identify any potential issues to assure an uneventful season of consistent heating or cooling.

Ross in Kitchener
Ross in Kitchener
0 reviews Kitchener, ON

furnace maintenance

Garfield (Aire Serv) was right on time. Went right to work. Very pleasant, considerate . Took care of a small problem he found. I have recommended this company in the past and continue to do so.

Thank you for the stars! We are happy that you are enjoying the benefits of our annual hvac maintenance plan which gives us the opportunity to stay on top of all issues so that you are not inconvenienced unnecessarily with no heat or no cooling calls.

Kat
Kat

Professional and Punctual

We have been using AireServ for 7 years and always satisfied with their service. 5 star rating for sure! Always on time, always professional, always clean. Technicians are friendly and explained everything in detail.

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are so happy to have serviced your HVAC needs for the last 7 years and look forward to continuing to provide you with first class service.

Air conditioning

Very happy with the professional service provided by Glen and his installers would highly recommend them for all your air conditioning needs

Thank you for your kind words. Our professional installation crew will go to great lengths to ensure the best installation of your furnace, air conditioner and indoor air quality needs.

Denise
Denise

Friendly, prompt and efficient

My humidifier broke down in the middle of the night and was spewing water all over our basement, what a mess! We eventually managed to shut it down and called Aire Serv the next day. Couldn't believe how quick their response was. Within 10 minutes of the call, a technician was here, and recommended a new humidifier, an upgraded brand with better drainage. We have very hard water, so his suggestion made sense. The new humidifier was installed the next morning. The cost above reflects the total cost of the initial visit, the subsequent humidifier and installation charge, plus a one-year contract for a/c and furnace tune up and maintenance.

Thank you. Prompt service is important to both our staff and our customers when dealing with your heating and cooling needs. We deal with quality equipment and installation in order to ensure satisfaction and reliability to our customers.

Thomas in Kitchener
Thomas in Kitchener

Service /Warranty

During a heat wave my ECM blower failed , the installation company AIRESERVE was called and a technician was at my home within 4 hours, excellent. the problem was diagnosed and I was told that Napoleon had an excellent warranty(10Years)so there should not be a problem with the part cost.
The next day (service was done after hours) I was informed that the extended warranty had not be applied for , at the time of purchase we were told that all paper work was going to be completed by the contractor AIRE SERV this was the government rebate as well as the warranty, I clearly remember this , I would not have neglected processing the warranty of this I am clear.
I was later informed that AIRE SERV would make good on the part cost ( $624.00 MSRP) but I would be responsible for the labour cost, no problem until I was told that the installation cost would be $540.00 plus HST.
I am a licensed electrical contractor with over 40 years experience in both residential and industrial service, I know what contractor expenses are. The replacement of this blower is for an experienced handy man an hour job at the worst with a skilled technician a half hour would be plenty of time so tacking in to account travel truck expenses etc. I am expected to pay over $300.00 per hour. I thought that that was i little bit excessive AIRE SERV did not agree.
I had spoken to Napoleon regarding purchasing the part myself and installing it myself they have no problem with this option but I would have to pay MSRP ($624.00+ HST) still cheaper to have AIRE SREV finish the job, I sugested to AIRE SERV that they provide me the part and I would pick up Install I am very well qualified to do this no dice they have to install it to insure the warranty which doesn't exist because AIRE SERVE neglected to register at the time of install ( I do find it strange that they now do the processing but not back then and that they are willing to eat the cost of the blower even though they are not at fault).
I realize that as a franchise they have additional expenses but their rate for the installation of a blower is way excessive and the they are unwilling to move on the service cost( not even a refund of the initial service call $105.00 after tax)to me is just bad business and that is why I am giving the a low rating.
I do want to make clear that I have no problem with the furnace itself , Napoleon has an excellent warranty ( If it is registered) and seem to stand by their products , I have been in contact several times with their technical support and other then a long waiting time( COVID) I am very satisfied on all points.

There is more to any pricing than the on-site time to change out a part. I will have our owner contact you by phone to further explain.

Earl
Earl

Prompt and friendly service

Suffered an AC malfunction and calling our service we were told nothing could be done for 4 days. Reached out to AireServe based on friends and they showed up that same day. Would never have been able to sleep in those temperatures so thanks to AireServe we had AC. Needless to say we cancelled our contract with EC and immediately signed with AireCare for our future needs.

Thank you and welcome to our family of "Advantage Plan" members for your heating and air conditioning needs. Our maintenance plan offers member benefits that I know you will enjoy.

Private User reviews Caledon, ON

air conditioning....pool heater....furnace

I have dealt with this company for a long time and have had extremely prompt and reliable service. First class communication and trustworthy employees.

Thank you for rating us 10 out of 10! We truly appreciate our customers and prioritize giving the customer what is promised from time of booking the appointment to completion of any required heating, air conditioning or gas pool heater issues. Having the opportunity to serve all of your needs over the years is truly a privilege!

0 reviews Schomberg, ON

HVAC New Furnace

Our furnace of only 8 yrs stopped working due to moisture back up. Aire Serv, who regularly services our furnace and AC but did not install the original furnace, detected the problem and informed us we either needed a new furnace or could have it repaired. Given the repair costs were going to be substantial with no guarantee that it would fix the problem long-term we decided to replace the furnace. This all happened during the COVID-19 pandemic. Despite the setback, Aire Serv provided us with portable heaters and worked diligently on our behalf to get the ducting needed to fit the new furnace. Due to the pandemic everything was backed up, from delivery of the sheet metal to the company making the ducts. Regardless, we managed to get the furnace installed with an upgraded filter system within the time frame that Aire Serv promised. The service was excellent. We will continue to use Aire Serv and recommend them to anyone who is looking for a home heating and air conditioning company

Joanna
Joanna

Furnace repair

I’ve had Aire Serv out here a few times over the years and every time every tech is knowledge, efficient and polite. Garfield was out today. Very nice man who got me out of a jam with my furnace. Thank you!

Thank you for the compliment to all of our service staff. We thoroughly servicing the heating and air conditioning needs of our repeat customers!

More about Aire Serv Of Caledon King

Spring, summer, fall and winter…no matter what the season, you want to know that the temperature and air quality in your home is comfortable and clean. That kind of peace of mind comes only from knowing that you have a heating and air conditioning expert on your side.

In 2012, after three decades of providing home comfort solutions to clients in other locations, Glenn and Karen Rankin opted to live and work in their own community and opened Aire Serv Heating and Air Conditioning of Caledon/King As a family owned and locally operated business Aire Serv offers personalized, friendly service and world-class equipment with the most up-to-date technology designed to optimize your home comfort while minimizing energy costs.

Every customer’s individual needs are important to us at Aire Serv. Our focus of providing heating, air conditioning and indoor air quality services combined with world-class personnel have made us the first choice of many residential and commercial clients worldwide. Aire Serv LLC was established in 1992 and now has more than 180 franchise locations in Canada and the United States. While Aire Serv provides heating, air conditioning, ventilation and indoor air quality services, the business is built upon the philosophy of success and exceeding the customer’s expectations.

Aire Serv is at your service 24/7 for emergencies and in addition to installation of the most efficient air conditioners and gas furnaces on the market, the company offers indoor air quality services, zoning systems, and energy-efficient alternatives. Only the most professional technicians in the field, who share the Rankin’s high standards and work ethic, are chosen as Aire Serv employees.

The company policies of telling you the price before they start, putting on shoe covers prior to entering your home and cleaning up after the work is done lets you know that Aire Serv staff respect your home as if it were their own. Unlike some companies that are in and out like a flash, Aire Serv technicians take their time doing the work and there is NEVER an overtime charge.

Not only does Aire Serv know heating and air conditioning installation, maintenance and repair better than any other HVAC company but the Rankins are your neighbour...and they care about your home comfort. Look for Glenn and Karen around the community and call whenever you have a heating or air conditioning concern...they’ll be glad to serve you

Their services include:

Commercial Heating Repair
Energy-Efficient, High Efficiency System Upgrades
Zoning Systems
Indoor Air Quality

Poor indoor air quality can lead to mold growth, severe allergies, and a variety of other long-term conditions depending on the contaminants in the air. Regular filter replacement and duct cleaning are two of the easiest ways to maintain your air quality.

Aire Serv of Caledon-King is a family owned, and locally operated full-service air conditioning and heating company with licensed, expert repair technicians providing services ranging from preventative maintenance programs and repair service to full air conditioning and heating system installations. From routine professional maintenance to new installations, emergency repairs, and air quality issues, Aire Serv has you covered. Surprise-free, we charge by the job, not the hour, so you’ll never have to worry about unexpected overtime charges again. Our courteous technicians are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We'll put you in your comfort zone.

Ductless Air Conditioning Systems Ductless air conditioning systems provide advantages over standard HVAC systems, offering control similar to that of a zoned system, improved efficiency by emitting air without the reduction in cooling seen ducted systems, and reduced noise. They also offer an effective solution for homes where adding ductwork is too cost-prohibitive or impractical. Ductless systems can provide both air and heat, and though more costly than window units, are less expensive than heat pump systems. Talk to your Aire Serv professional about whether a ductless system may be right for your home. Indoor Air Quality Older or improperly sized HVAC systems that cannot provide adequate ventilation, temperature, and humidity control could be affecting the indoor air quality in your home and the health of you and your family. Trust in the experts at Aire Serv to help you determine if your system is affecting the air quality in your home, and to provide you with a list of solutions for restoring your home to the comfortable, safe haven you depend on.
Residential Air Conditioner Installation and Repair AC and Furnace System Maintenance Furnace Installation and Replacement and Repair Air Duct Cleaning and Indoor Air Quality Service Solutions Electronic Air Cleaners and Filters Emergency Service When your AC goes out in a heat wave or your furnace breaks down in an ice storm, you need emergency service fast! Rest assured Aire Serv is there for you, 24 hours a day, seven days a week, with live dispatchers, prompt service, and no charge for overtime, weekends, and holidays. AC Repair: Don’t let common air conditioning problems leave you sweating it out. Our technicians can quickly diagnose and address your AC repair issues, returning your home to comfort in no time. Furnace Repair: Heating equipment is complicated, and when one component malfunctions it can easily affect the entire system. Rest assured, Aire Serv technicians have the knowledge necessary to identify your furnace issues fast, restoring your home to safe temperatures. Repair vs. Replacement: If your AC or furnace is aging or suffering frequent breakdowns, the professionals at Aire Serv can help you determine if repair or replacement is your best option financially, as well as the function and dependability you can expect from each option. Commercial Air Conditioning Repair Commercial Heating Repair Energy-Efficient, High Efficiency System Upgrades Zoning Systems AC and Furnace Maintenance: Ensure safe, efficient operation, and prevent unexpected issues before they occur with professional inspection and routine maintenance at least once per year – before the heating or cooling season begins. In addition, learn the necessary AC maintenance or furnace maintenance you can perform to keep your equipment running dependably and efficiently. Repair vs. Replacement Consider these factors to determine your repair or replacement needs: Age: Air conditioners more than 10 years old and furnaces 12-15 years old are typically ready for retirement. Investment cost: Comparing the repair costs of your existing system versus the purchase price of a newer system with the help of an Aire Serv professional can help you calculate the financial benefits of replacement. Energy costs: Today’s minimum SEER rating, 13 SEER, offers a system that is 30 percent more efficient than systems just 10 years old. Boost the SEER rating and the energy savings is even greater. When you add up energy savings along with monthly repair costs, an upgrade may be your most cost-effective option.
We perform service and repair on ALL brands and types of HVAC equipment. No matter what kind of heating or air conditioning equipment you have, our trained professionals will help Put You in Your Comfort Zone®! We install the following brands of air conditioners and heating systems: Amana® Heating & Air Conditioning The Amana® brand — An American Tradition As the innovative manufacturer behind the world’s first walk-in cooler and the Radarange® microwave oven, the Amana brand has long been an American institution. Goodman® Air Conditioning & Heating Thank goodness for Goodman® For over three decades, the Goodman® brand has concentrated on something more important than simple brand-recognition consumer advertising. Lennox® Heating & Air Conditioning Innovation and Service you can trust Lennox’ innovative solutions include energy-efficient air conditioners, furnaces and heat pumps, plus garage unit heaters, boilers, air handlers, packaged units, comfort controls and indoor air quality systems.
The Aire Serv Advantage We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for all of your heating and cooling needs. Our repairs are performed properly the first time, and our work is guaranteed. We charge by the job, not the hour, so you’ll never see an overtime charge. Our technicians will provide you an up-front explanation of issues and possible solutions so that you can decide the solution that is best for your home.
The last thing you need on a blisteringly hot summer afternoon is for your air conditioner to stop working, or for your furnace to give out the night of the first frost of the year. Either way, you need service as fast as possible to prevent your house from becoming a veritable oven or icebox. At Aire Serv®, we’re on call 24/7 to offer air conditioning repair and furnace repair when you need it most.
BBB accredited