ClutterBGone

Organizing Products & Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ClutterBGone

VS23

Our project started once our move was complete, Linda (the owner) was very professional and helpful. She showed us how to maximize our cellar which we use for storage and our drawers in my bedroom. I now notice putting away laundry is a lot easier and a lot faster. She helped educate us on how to utilize our space a little better for example our bathroom products and my make-up products. The most important place of all (the kitchen) was very limited in storage space mainly food storage but somehow we able to organize and categorize items to allow for a lot more room. Having Linda come in has saved us a lot of time in the mornings and has showed how effective orangizing your home can be. THANK YOU CLUTTER B GONE.

Job Price

It was my pleasure. We always enjoy the challenge of creating and maximizing space where it appears there is none. Happy you are saving time in the mornings!

Renee
1 review Pickering, ON

Linda and her team were so professional and easy to work with. I am THRILLED with the results! My kitchen and home office look amazing and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Everything we kept now has a proper place and we realized how much items we had that we don't use anymore. Just finding the time to sort through our things has proven to be difficult with two small children, so it was a huge help to get the team in here and finally get it done!

Job Price

Hi Renee, it was our pleasure! I'll see you shortly for your 6 week check in!

S.Tedes

Clutter B Gone completely transformed our home office and garage. Everything is organized and has a place, even the smallest item, and they set everything up so that it is easy to maintain and keep things in order. The team was wonderful to work with and they were very efficient, patient and creative with their organizing solutions. We cannot recommend this company highly enough. Well worth the investment.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write! With your return to work soon we were happy to be a part of creating a comfortable office and efficient storage for you. And your garage looks amazing now! All the best with your transition back!

Caroline

Linda and her ladies were professional, pleasant, trustworthy, and efficient. They are so well suited for their work. I am so grateful for their help in conquering my household clutter!

Job Price

Caroline, it was our pleasure to help in making a positive change in your home and relieve your stress in that regard. If you have any questions down the road, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. PS: Great work on the kitchen!

Kwong

Linda and team have done a fantastic job in helping me to declutter and reorganize multiple areas in my home. The best part of this exercise is that I am left with a "system" that can be easily maintained. The reorganized spaces gave me peace and serenity. I will not be able to achieve this result in such a short period of time without Linda and team's help. My lead organizer, Corinne, is fantastic - extremely patient and keep things very much on track.

Job Price

We're happy to hear the system is working well for you and your family Katy. Thank you for trusting us to come into your home.

Christine

We worked on sorting the papers for my husband's transfer of his business to me. It took 12.5 hrs but was well worth every penny!

Job Price

Hi Christine. We're thrilled we were able to sort through so many boxes of paper and create a filing system for paper management. Best of all you no longer need to pay for that storage locker!

Joni

Linda and her team are, without exaggeration, the most efficient, responsive, and professional company with whom I have ever worked. Honestly. I can't overstate this. Whatever your expectations are, Linda will exceed them. She not only organized every aspect of this de-cluttering project beforehand, but afterwards she scheduled donation pick ups for us, offered ideas for selling larger items, provided us with the address of the toxic/electronic waste drop-off, and continuously checked in to ensure everything was going smoothly with our game plan for permanent disposal of items no longer needed. She delivered exactly what she promised, when she promised, and with no surprises with the cost. And wow! The results are nothing short of a miracle. I have been battling my husband over that messy garage on and off for years. And it was an embarrassment every time a neighbor passing by could peer inside. Every time my husband would attempt to clean up the garage, mostly things were just moved around and no real progress was made toward long term organization. Our de-cluttering team changed all that with clearly labeled bins in sensible categories. Now everything has a place. Also, our team took EVERYTHING from its current messy location, created meaningful piles, then went through item by item with my husband so he could see the excess "stuff" we had accumulated. And this forced decision-making and facilitated the long-awaited departure of about 75% of the contents of that small space. It saved us so much time outsourcing this overwhelming task! And was worth every single penny. The icing on the cake was when I offered our amazing team a generous tip and they wouldn't accept one penny. It says a lot about their honesty, as well as the inherent pride they take in a job well done. It's not just something they do to make a buck. They care most of all, as Linda does, about ensuring happy clients! So mission accomplished. We are thrilled!!! You will be too :-)

Job Price

Joni, thank you! We pride ourselves in exceeding our client's expectations and so happy to hear you had a great experience with us. We're thankful to have such a wonderful team and above all, wonderful clients such as yourself. All the best with the move and we are always here for any other questions you may have!

carol
1 review Aurora, ON

Very pleasant to work with, valued time and were very methodical. The results were wonderful

Job Price

Thank you for your review Carol. We're happy we could take some of the stress off of your upcoming move.

Joanna from Old Toronto

We chose to use ClutterBGone because of Linda's professionalism. She had great ideas at the initial consult and made my disorganized kitchen and basement seem manageable! Linda's team (Bernice and Elanda) reorganized our entire kitchen, laundry room and basement in two sessions. Everything they did made sense and our spaces are working perfectly two weeks later. I was worried the clutter would reappear but it hasn't. Everything has its place and it's so logical. Thanks Linda!

Job Price

Thanks Joanna. Enjoy your reclaimed and organized spaces!

Laura

Linda and her team worked wonders and did an amazing job on our basement. They transformed our basement into a beautifully organized and usable space again. Over the years our basement had turned into a dumping ground, mainly because we lacked organization. Linda and her team designed a system that works for us and helped us reclaim our basement. They came about 2 months ago and our basement still looks amazing! We are down there all the time now playing with the kids and entertaining friends.
Thank you so much! This experience was completely worth it!
Laura

Job Price

Thank you Laura. It was a pleasure working on this project - our Disneyland!

More about ClutterBGone

ClutterBGone is a full service company specializing in residential/home office organizing, de-cluttering, downsizing & life transition services, also providing packing and unpacking/settling in. All services provided throughout the Greater Toronto Area. fully insured and ClutterBGone is an active member of the Professional Organizers in Canada and the National Association of Professional Organizers.

Your Chaos. Our Solution. Your Peace of Mind.

At ClutterBGone we create positive, strong and lasting relationships. We’re honoured that our clients invite us to come into their homes and small businesses. That’s a huge leap of faith and we appreciate that trust. We’ve worked hard to find and create solid partnerships with service providers in our industry that we can refer to and use for our clients with the utmost respect and integrity. Our clients are truly our # 1 priority.