ClutterBGone

Reviews for ClutterBGone

Leah in Richmond Hill
Leah in Richmond Hill

Closet organizing

I am truly revelling in my new found freedom. Thank you to Tamara and Karissa... the three of us worked together as if we had known each other for years...

"We should see the desire for neatness, the desire for sharp impressions, as a desire in art". Eli Siegel

Such a good experience-thank you to everyone involved.

You are such a vibrant and amazing client Leah! We loved reclaiming your spaces and look forward to your next project!

takenerez
takenerez
1 review Newmarket, ON

Basement Organizing

I moved and downsized 3 years ago and my basement was full of boxes not opened and I needed to get organized. ClutterBGone came in with a crew of very professional people and within 3 days my basement was transformed into a living space for us to now use. Shelving was brought in and assembled and clear buckets with all my Christmas, Easter, Fall decorations were labelled and now organized. I cannot thank these people enough for doing this as it would've taken me a year to get through everything. We purged, donated, and even garbaged a lot of items and a truck was organized by them to be here at a specific time and everything was gone. It was truly an amazing experience and I am so thankful that I decided to do go ahead with this project as it had been giving me a lot of stress thinking about having to do this . I would highly recommend ClutterBGone to anyone considering of decluttering or just need some organization done !!!
Thank you all from the bottom of my heart . Donna

Thank you Donna. Your reaction to the completion of your project with us is what keeps us motivated to continue to help our clients. Thank you for the opportunity to assist you in this change!

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Superb

Everything about my experience was excellent. Owner Linda met with me and we talked about my needs, then her team, Michele and Tamara sorted through all my belongings and packed me up for my move. They were so efficient and looked after everything! Michele and Tamara were positive and cheerful, and also understood that moving can be a stressful and emotional time. I appreciated their sensitivity and patience. I would highly recommend ClutterBGone to anyone.

Lisa, we were all very happy to have made this a much smoother move for you and trust that you'll feel much better in your new surroundings!

kstem
kstem

De-clutter and organizing multiple rooms in my home.

Linda came to meet me and to assess what I'd need for the job of getting my house in shape. After a very thorough, detailed and professional assessment, I was sent Michelle who was going to be the lead job coordinator. Michelle has been AMAZING and works very fast - HIGHLY recommended, especially when she is paired with Tamara. I call them 'the dream team". So far I've had my office, dressing room/closets and my 3 children's rooms done. To do such a thorough

Thanks Karen! It was a pleasure working with you!

VS23
VS23

Organization of my kitchen, storage room, bathroom and closet

Our project started once our move was complete, Linda (the owner) was very professional and helpful. She showed us how to maximize our cellar which we use for storage and our drawers in my bedroom. I now notice putting away laundry is a lot easier and a lot faster. She helped educate us on how to utilize our space a little better for example our bathroom products and my make-up products. The most important place of all (the kitchen) was very limited in storage space mainly food storage but somehow we able to organize and categorize items to allow for a lot more room. Having Linda come in has saved us a lot of time in the mornings and has showed how effective orangizing your home can be. THANK YOU CLUTTER B GONE.

It was my pleasure. We always enjoy the challenge of creating and maximizing space where it appears there is none. Happy you are saving time in the mornings!

Renee
Renee
1 review Pickering, ON

Kitchen and Office Organization

Linda and her team were so professional and easy to work with. I am THRILLED with the results! My kitchen and home office look amazing and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Everything we kept now has a proper place and we realized how much items we had that we don't use anymore. Just finding the time to sort through our things has proven to be difficult with two small children, so it was a huge help to get the team in here and finally get it done!

Hi Renee, it was our pleasure! I'll see you shortly for your 6 week check in!

S.Tedes
S.Tedes

Home Organizing / Decluttering

Clutter B Gone completely transformed our home office and garage. Everything is organized and has a place, even the smallest item, and they set everything up so that it is easy to maintain and keep things in order. The team was wonderful to work with and they were very efficient, patient and creative with their organizing solutions. We cannot recommend this company highly enough. Well worth the investment.

Thank you for taking the time to write! With your return to work soon we were happy to be a part of creating a comfortable office and efficient storage for you. And your garage looks amazing now! All the best with your transition back!

Caroline
Caroline

Home decluttering-setting up well functioning long term system to maintain it

Linda and her ladies were professional, pleasant, trustworthy, and efficient. They are so well suited for their work. I am so grateful for their help in conquering my household clutter!

Caroline, it was our pleasure to help in making a positive change in your home and relieve your stress in that regard. If you have any questions down the road, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. PS: Great work on the kitchen!

Kwong
Kwong

Reorganizing Living room, front hall, kitchen, basement and home office

Linda and team have done a fantastic job in helping me to declutter and reorganize multiple areas in my home. The best part of this exercise is that I am left with a "system" that can be easily maintained. The reorganized spaces gave me peace and serenity. I will not be able to achieve this result in such a short period of time without Linda and team's help. My lead organizer, Corinne, is fantastic - extremely patient and keep things very much on track.

We're happy to hear the system is working well for you and your family Katy. Thank you for trusting us to come into your home.

Christine
Christine

Paper project

We worked on sorting the papers for my husband's transfer of his business to me. It took 12.5 hrs but was well worth every penny!

Hi Christine. We're thrilled we were able to sort through so many boxes of paper and create a filing system for paper management. Best of all you no longer need to pay for that storage locker!

More about ClutterBGone

ClutterBGone is a full service company specializing in residential/home office organizing, de-cluttering, downsizing & life transition services, also providing packing and unpacking/settling in. All services provided throughout the Greater Toronto Area. fully insured and ClutterBGone is an active member of the Professional Organizers in Canada and the National Association of Professional Organizers.

Your Chaos. Our Solution. Your Peace of Mind.

At ClutterBGone we create positive, strong and lasting relationships. We’re honoured that our clients invite us to come into their homes and small businesses. That’s a huge leap of faith and we appreciate that trust. We’ve worked hard to find and create solid partnerships with service providers in our industry that we can refer to and use for our clients with the utmost respect and integrity. Our clients are truly our # 1 priority.