ClutterBGone

Organizing Products & Services
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ClutterBGone

Lisa in Toronto

Everything about my experience was excellent. Owner Linda met with me and we talked about my needs, then her team, Michele and Tamara sorted through all my belongings and packed me up for my move. They were so efficient and looked after everything! Michele and Tamara were positive and cheerful, and also understood that moving can be a stressful and emotional time. I appreciated their sensitivity and patience. I would highly recommend ClutterBGone to anyone.

Job Price

Lisa, we were all very happy to have made this a much smoother move for you and trust that you'll feel much better in your new surroundings!

kstem

Linda came to meet me and to assess what I'd need for the job of getting my house in shape. After a very thorough, detailed and professional assessment, I was sent Michelle who was going to be the lead job coordinator. Michelle has been AMAZING and works very fast - HIGHLY recommended, especially when she is paired with Tamara. I call them 'the dream team". So far I've had my office, dressing room/closets and my 3 children's rooms done. To do such a thorough

Job Price

Thanks Karen! It was a pleasure working with you!

VS23

Our project started once our move was complete, Linda (the owner) was very professional and helpful. She showed us how to maximize our cellar which we use for storage and our drawers in my bedroom. I now notice putting away laundry is a lot easier and a lot faster. She helped educate us on how to utilize our space a little better for example our bathroom products and my make-up products. The most important place of all (the kitchen) was very limited in storage space mainly food storage but somehow we able to organize and categorize items to allow for a lot more room. Having Linda come in has saved us a lot of time in the mornings and has showed how effective orangizing your home can be. THANK YOU CLUTTER B GONE.

Job Price

It was my pleasure. We always enjoy the challenge of creating and maximizing space where it appears there is none. Happy you are saving time in the mornings!

Renee
1 review Pickering, ON

Linda and her team were so professional and easy to work with. I am THRILLED with the results! My kitchen and home office look amazing and I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. Everything we kept now has a proper place and we realized how much items we had that we don't use anymore. Just finding the time to sort through our things has proven to be difficult with two small children, so it was a huge help to get the team in here and finally get it done!

Job Price

Hi Renee, it was our pleasure! I'll see you shortly for your 6 week check in!

S.Tedes

Clutter B Gone completely transformed our home office and garage. Everything is organized and has a place, even the smallest item, and they set everything up so that it is easy to maintain and keep things in order. The team was wonderful to work with and they were very efficient, patient and creative with their organizing solutions. We cannot recommend this company highly enough. Well worth the investment.

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write! With your return to work soon we were happy to be a part of creating a comfortable office and efficient storage for you. And your garage looks amazing now! All the best with your transition back!

Caroline

Linda and her ladies were professional, pleasant, trustworthy, and efficient. They are so well suited for their work. I am so grateful for their help in conquering my household clutter!

Job Price

Caroline, it was our pleasure to help in making a positive change in your home and relieve your stress in that regard. If you have any questions down the road, please don't hesitate to contact me directly. PS: Great work on the kitchen!

Kwong

Linda and team have done a fantastic job in helping me to declutter and reorganize multiple areas in my home. The best part of this exercise is that I am left with a "system" that can be easily maintained. The reorganized spaces gave me peace and serenity. I will not be able to achieve this result in such a short period of time without Linda and team's help. My lead organizer, Corinne, is fantastic - extremely patient and keep things very much on track.