Wow Roofing And Insulation

Wow Roofing And Insulation

Reviews for Wow Roofing And Insulation

D in Markham
D in Markham

Roof repairs and mold remediation

Shingles needed replacing, but evaluation of the attic showed early signs of mold growth. JJ and his crew removed / replaced the contaminated insulation and plywood, and shingles...replaced the "roof breathers" with new venting stacks for better air flow and completed the job in 4 1/2 days. Thank you WOW, Tony, JJ, and the crew.

Thank you so much, we always appreciate the positive feedback, and look forward to answering any questions you will have for us.

HomeStars in Richmond hill
HomeStars in Richmond hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof and Insulation With Mold Remediation in The Attic

Tony and his team were highly professional, efficient and knowledgeable. They did a great job replacing my roof and removing the mold. The team installed new plywood, shingles, two new high efficiency vents, soffit air channels to improve air flow , they removed any mould and sprayed mould remediation before replacing the old insulation with a better quality one. They went above and beyond. I would highly recommend WOW Roofing And Insulation to everyone.

Thank you for the review, we work to the highest standards of quality and workmanship.

Private User reviews Aurora, ON

Roof and Insulation with full mold remediation in attic

Tony came by to inspect the attic to see why the shingles wore out prematurely. Most of my soffits were blocked. Also one of the bathroom vents was disconnected from the roof vent so a lot of extra moisture. Both of these also contributed to the start of mold growth. the job included new shingles, all plywood with mold replaced, new vents, installed baffles to ensure soffits are not blocked. all insulation and brought up to R20.

Thanks, always a pleasure.

Melsch in Richmond Hill
Melsch in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Only roofer I trust

Great workmanship. Tony has built a strong reputation over many years and he and son did a great job on my roof, replacing all shingles plenty of plywood and renovated cellulose to fiberglas in the attic. No troubles, did everything as expected and more. They were busy last year when the wind blew shingles off everyone's homes but they always make time. Saw them everywhere in the neighborhood working long hours.

Thank you so much. Pleasure to work with you.

Gary in Toronto
Gary in Toronto

Wow what excellent work you do.

6 yrs ago we had the old Cellulose insulation removed, R50 FG blown in, baffles added to minimize movement, and shingles, vents added & upgraded. Tony's team also replaced some bent soffit at my front door to make it look perfect. IR camera images still show excellent insulation all around even at -30C. Very pleased with WOW. Don't question the decision. you're at the right place.

Happy to be of service.

joseph from Richmond Hill
joseph from Richmond Hill
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roof replacement and insulation

Professionally done job to replace roof, removal of old and install new insulation with high standards and top quality. Tony and JJ did great job in agreed time. Highly recommended company for this kind of work, as it is very seldom to find contractor to do roofing and insulation.
Thanks
Joseph

We pride ourselves on our work, and our customer service.

Frank in Richmond Hill
Frank in Richmond Hill
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Quick, Clean, and Professional

Tony, JJ and their team were great. In 3 days my new roof was installed, and all promises kept. The extras that Tony does, free mold and insulation inspection, and upgraded vents and baffles were above and beyond! I highly recommend them!

Thanks again.
Frank from Richmond Hill

Thank you Frank, we strive to provide only the best to our customers.

John in Richmond Hill
John in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Tony and his crew put a new roof in 2 days. They were very detailed and did an awesome job. They also went up to the attic to test for mold, free of charge. I am very satisfied with the quality of work and the roof looks terrific. I actually recommend 4 of my friends to get their roof done. I only put 10 stars as that was all that was available or else I would rated them higher.

Thank you Tony and JJ and the crew.

John from Richmond Hill

Thank you so much John. We appreciate the reviews and definitely appreciate the recommendations!

Mahendra Shah from Richmond Hill
Mahendra Shah from Richmond Hill
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Roofing after sale service

Roofing and insulation was done in 2018, we have minor problem with eavestrough, animal entering in the atique. Tony and JJ were prompt and very professional in resolving the issue.
Also Excellent Snow Plowing Service even during our absence.

Thank you so much, we strive for excellent customer service in all we do. Including Roofing, Insulation, and Snow Removal. By the way, the new contracts are out, and snow blowing services are limited!

jon in Aurora
jon in Aurora
1 review , ON

Roof, insulation, mold removal

Great experience. Had a leak in my roof Dec 2018, JJ came promptly between xmas and NYE to repair and get me through the winter by tarring the roof.

Tony and JJ came to provide a quote on replacing the roof in spring of 2019 and went in the attic, noting the mold, issues with insulation and other issues.

Within a couple weeks, despite the uncoorperative weather, my home had great looking new shingles, its noticeably more comfortable inside (new insulation), and is mold free. Their crew were nice and did a great job keeping the yard clean which was critical given my dog and young children.

Although I could have gone with a cheaper option, the reputation of Wow Roofing's quality service, their being responsive and standing by any issues clients had, their forthright style of communication and the fact they would do all of insulation, mold remediation and new shingles is the reason i went with them and I'm glad I did.

We are always happy to help, no matter the season or weather. We are the best Mold Remediation company, and will continue to prove it.

More about Wow Roofing And Insulation

At Wow Roofing, our customers always come first. Our staff is fully equipped to provide professional and reliable service you can depend on. We are here to answer any questions you may have regarding our company and its services.
Roof Repairs * New Roofs * Mold Detection * Roof Ventilation * Maintenance Services * Snow Removal * Insulation * Free Roof Assessments.