Wow Roofing and Insulation

Mold Detection & Removal
599 Sunset Beach Road Richmond Hill ON l4e3j8
HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Richmond Hill  >  Wow Roofing and Insulation

Reviews for Wow Roofing and Insulation

Joanne in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I called several places for my roof repair. Tony, from Wow roofing was the most expensive. Usually, I dismiss the highest price immediately. However, in this case I did not. After speaking to Tony, I realized how knowledgeable he was. He took the time to explain everything that needed to be done. After years of repetitive roof repairs, not one person or company ever asked to go into my attic. After inspecting my attic, Tony noticed that there was mold starting due to water leaking through the roof. I felt at ease with his level of expertise and decided it was worth going with him.
Tony and his crew are professional, courteous and hardworking. Tony was onsite every day to ensure that the work was being done properly. After the job was complete, he came back several times to ensure all materials and nails were removed to ensure safety on the outside of the house. I highly recommend Tony and Wow Roofing to anyone looking to repair or replace the roof or to remove mold. Customer service is a very high priority for him, you will not be disappointed.

Hi Joanne,

Thank you very much for your great review.You are the great customers and we were happy to provide you with highest quality of our job.

Terry & Marilyn from Thornhill
3 reviews Saint Quentin, NB

Tony, the owner of Wow Roofing & Insulation, is first rate. His word is his bond. He provides excellent services and materials. Wow is extremely reliable. He has completed numerous roofs, insulation, soffit jobs in the neighbourhood. All customers are extremely satisfied. Tony is the best!

Thanks Terry for the great review I try my best to take care of my customers even after I've done the job could be years ago if you call me I'll be there for you that is my promise that is my word and as you know my word is my bond

Tracy in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

My husband and I live in an old 1942 home in Holland Marsh. Over the years the house developed issues that needed attention such as a leaking roof and we noticed black mold in a few places. I began the process of looking for reputable contractors last fall and Wow Roofing was the only contractor I found that did mold remediation. I reviewed the comments about Tony and Wow Roofing from previous customers and was very pleased to note the reviews were outstanding. This made my decision easy-we were going to hire Wow Roofing!

To make what could be a very long story short, Tony and his team started work on our house around the end of May. From start to finish, I was extremely impressed with the communication. Tony always responded quickly to my questions and kept me abreast of any happenings, both good and bad. I knew we were in good hands. The job was a big job and was slated for 2 months. Although the challenges were frustrating at times ( like torrential downpours and crooked, rotted wood), Tony and the guys kept on going and made the deadline.

I can honestly say that my experience working with Tony and Wow Roofing was just amazing! We are very pleased with our "new" home and all the finishing touches that Tony did. He is a man of his word and I would recommend them hands down to anyone looking for a great company to use.

Hi Tracy,

Thank you very much for your great referral.
We found it to be an honor and a privilege to work for you.

Myself and my son JJ at the beginning (back in May) when we got the whole house to do the mold remediation were wondering what we going to find.

Fortunately all the problems with structure, foundation and mold were fixable and we were able to rebuild your home: drywall, insulation, roofing, windows, doors, siding, soffits, fascia and woodwork even we had worst weather conditions on the record (with rainfall almost every second day working in between rain drops) and we still got the job done on budget and on schedule (which is a miracle by itself :))

Remembering how your house looked before and after I am very proud and satisfied that your family can live in a beautiful and safe home.

Thanks a lot,
Tony and Team

P.S. I will miss your visits every day and our conversations. Lots of love. Tony and JJ.

Miroslava in
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

During the heavy rain a few weeks ago our bathroom ceiling started to leak. One company I called did not find any damage on our roof and said if it will leak call them back. It leaked more. I called WOW Roofing. Tony came the same day. First he went into our attic and asked me to step on the ladder and look into the very low attic pointing out vents not installed properly, old insulation heavily piled out everywhere and mold on the wood around the vents. Ventilation 0%. He explained to me what and why - after the decision was easy to make.In one week from Monday to Friday was very busy around our house from 7 am to 7 pm.It was a pleasure to look at them, the work was done in time, their work coordination was excellent. I have a big respect for Tony and his team. Tony is very proud of his and his team work. You do not see this too often. Thank you for the job well done.

Thank you for the great review Miroslava.
We do lots of roofing in your area.
Always good to know there's good word of mouth about us.

Regards

1 review Richmond Hill, ON

I had Tony first come too our home to check the attic, mold was there on a very light scale but I wanted to take care of it. Everything was explained to me in detail. I went through with the job and Tony and his crew came back to start the job within a few days of giving Tony a deposit. They were at our home for 3 full days and completed the work perfectly. I would say it was well worth the investment and I would recommend Tony and Wow roofing to do the proper job that is required.

Home Owner

Randy & Wendy Collins

Dear Client!

We thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with a high quality roof and a mold free attic.

We are looking forward to serve you!

Darren in Richmond Hill

We hired WOW roofing back in 2016 to repair our roof. They remediated the mold, installed new insulation and repaired the wood and shingles. They did a great job. Please see my review from Apr 2016!

This year in the big wind storm we experienced in January a piece of soffit blew off the side of the house. I called Tony and he came out later that day to repair the problem. He took the damaged piece, drove off to his supplier to get a new matching one and came back to install the new fascia just a couple of hours later. And he didn't charge me a penny! Outrageously great service. I seriously recommend WOW roofing.

Hello Darren

It was a pleasure to have business with you.
Thank you for giving us this opportunity!

Mike in Barrie
1 review Aurora, ON

Back in the windy fall of 2016, several shingles were blown from my roof. The roof was done by Tony and his Wow team for the previous owner around 2009, where Wow had provided a significant guarantee on the job. I was not aware of this until I told neighbour of my plight, he advised about Tony and Wow and that I must have a warranty, as Wow had done their roof too at the same time. I obtained Wow's number and called up Tony and he was super thoughful, caring and professional. To make a long story short, Wow Roofing dropped off the necessary materials for the repair and before I knew it my roof was fully repaired without any cost to me!!!....WOW!!! I was so impressed and grateful. Tony and his team were absolutely wonderful and did sound a job. I recommend them, favourably, for all your roofing needs. These guys are top top

Hello Mike,

We look after all jobs and homes as if they are our own.
It was a pleasure to address your needs in a timely manner.

Thanks,
Tony

At the end of September I found out our roof was leaking and the attic was filled with mold. I was looking for a company that could deal with both problems at the same time. I hired Wow Roofing and Insulation because they specialize in mold removal as well as roofing and insulation.
Tony, the owner of the company came the same day I called. He gave me a price estimate and a time frame. He also assured me that if they find any additional damage, he will fix it no matter how long would it take.
Our roof was in very bad shape. We had double and in some places triple shingling that needed to be removed. Our skylights were rotted and leaked.
Our attic was a disaster. It was wet, overgrown with mold. We had no functioning ventilation and excessive amount of cheap moldy insulation. We also had an insufficient number of baffles that were actually not connected to anything.
The worst part of the attic were our beams. They were secured together by thin plates with short spikes. These plates had inscription “Not for trusses” directly on them. Yet they were used for all our trusses. As the wood worked over the years the beams started to shift. The plates could not hold them. To fix this, and to prevent our roof from collapsing in the future, the crew had to reinforce the beams. They drilled 2 holes in top and bottom of each plate and bolted them into the beam. This needed to be done from both sides of every single beam for all our beams. It took the crew 2 days to do just this.
After removing all the mold from our attic Tony placed a new high quality insulation in. He then installed new baffles (about 5 times the original amount) and connected them to the soffits. This now provides a good air flow in our attic. Tony also installed 2 new improved vents in our roof for maximum ventilation.
The crew covered our entire roof with new plywood decking and underlayment before laying new shingles. They replaced our old skylights  with new ones. They re-sealed the new skylights with triple protection to prevent any water seeping through.
To do everything right took twice as long as expected. Tony was always present supervising his workers. He had been giving me periodic reports (at least once a day, but usually several times a day) explaining in a great detail everything that was done and why). He had been taking pictures so that I could see the problems and the progress.
Tony is a friendly, detail oriented perfectionist. He is an honest guy who will not leave a leaf unturned. He always makes sure that the work is done up to his standards.
I believe the price we paid was very fair considering the amount of work done and the quality of materials used.
I can recommend the Wow Roofing and Insulation to anyone. I am very pleased with our new roof and should we ever move and need a new roof, I will definitely hire this company again.

Dear Client,

We were very happy to have had the opportunity in helping our clients. Luckily we caught all the problems such as, damaged studs, rotted roof deck that could have been a catastrophic disaster under pressure from winter snow.

yoseph in Brampton

they did a great job
his team is very professional and Mr tony was very honest
we are very please with the roof
they finished the job they said they will on time

Hello Yoseph,

We were happy to serve you.
Thanks a lot!

More about Wow Roofing and Insulation

At Wow Roofing, our customers always come first. Our staff is fully equipped to provide professional and reliable service you can depend on. We are here to answer any questions you may have regarding our company and its services.
Roof Repairs * New Roofs * Mold Detection * Roof Ventilation * Maintenance Services * Snow Removal * Insulation * Free Roof Assessments.