Wow Roofing And Insulation

Mold Detection & Removal
599 Sunset Beach Road Richmond Hill ON l4e3j8
HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Richmond Hill  >  Wow Roofing And Insulation

Reviews for Wow Roofing And Insulation

Nick Xu in Mississauga
Nick Xu in Mississauga

Roofing, Attic Insulation, Mold Remediation and Snow Removal

We have engaged WOW roofing and insulation for multiple services over the years and their service is excellent. The owner is VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE about the work he does and had done it well. They also provide warranty and he honors it.

We have also enjoyed during the snow season that they would come back to our property during the day and clear the snow being plowed onto our driveway from the street.

Amy Tsoi in Toronto
Amy Tsoi in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Snow moving

They snow moving on time with crazy snowing day. Driveway were on ice, and snow storm announced by government. They fixed it, my car didn't have to go repair by the ice crashing the car bottom.

Ali J in Richmond Hill
Ali J in Richmond Hill

Roof and basement leak

Tony and JJ have provided great service after the first installation and repair work. They have provided timely service, whether dealing with fallen soffits or writing expert report or fixing the shingles.

I'd recommend them to all friends with roof or insulation issues.

Qonlion in Vaughan
Qonlion in Vaughan

Repair blown lost/loose asphlt shingles

4 - 5 Blown lost/loose shingles were found in last week (could've been blown by the big gales a month ago). A Friday call to the WOW Roofing Inc. got an immediate visit and complete repair in today's afternoon at free cost as the afterservice of their roofing work for me about 3 years ago.
WOW Roofing Inc. is a very, very trustworthy contractor.
...... A Highly Recommended One, Indeed!

Bob Tolensky
Bob Tolensky
1 review Bowmanville, ON

WOW Roofing to the rescue

Our roof was leaking water into our house and to prevent further damage in the midst of ongoing stormy weather, WOW Roofing installed a tarpaulin over the house until the weather improved and they were able to address the problems.
• Replaced the skylight;
• Removed and replaced all the wood sheets;
• Removed and replaced all insulation (upgraded to R60);
• Removed and replaced all the shingles;
• Remediated wood due to mould.
WOW Roofing completed all the work in a timely and professional manner. They also performed a thorough clean-up.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Help with flood in basement - 10/10

We had a flood in our basement recently and Tony and JJ did a fantastic job finding the source of the problem, helping us remedy the damages, and making sure it does not happen again, all during the winter!

Thank you!

Thank you. It was a lot of hard work but we got it done.

Mahendra Shah from Richmond Hill
Mahendra Shah from Richmond Hill
4 reviews Aurora, ON

Snow Removal -Roofing-Fixing Water Damage-Insulation

Last winter we hired WOW Roofing for snow blowing, we were away on vacation most of the time. They did excellent job.
May 2018 we hired them to Fix Water Damage-Replace Shingles-Insulation.
Their price at first looked very high but Tony explained the whole process how they will do the job and we were happy to trust him and go with him.
We are extremely happy that we hired Tony and his team.
JJ and his crew go out of way to make sure job is done right. It took much longer than expected and lot more insulation material than planned for. They did not stop. They show some damage on eves drop they fixed it . They were always ready to help and complete job in most professional way.. Attached pictures speaks for their great efforts. We will be glad to answer any phone call from prospective customer 905-773-2689
Mahendra & Bhavana

Thank you for your review.

Arlene Sewell in Richmond Hill
Arlene Sewell in Richmond Hill

Snow removal

Last year I hurt my arm and was unable to shovel my driveway. I was forced to use a Service. I chose WOW and was extremely happy with the service, so much so that I used them again this year. I believe Tony went above and beyond the term of the contract. Thank you Tony!

Hi Arlene,

Thank you very much for the review.
We are trying our best to serve our customers and keep them happy with our job.
Looking forward to do more business with you.

Tony and Team

Scott in Brampton
Scott in Brampton

Roof shingle repair

I phoned WOW roofing to replace a few shingles as a result of wind damage. To my delight, JJ arrived in about 20 minutes to complete the job. I was very impressed. JJ was friendly and knowledgeable. We used WOW several years ago to replace the builder roof vents to extend the life of the roof and repair existing shingles. The roof is still in good shape. I would recommend to use WOW roofing for your roofing projects.

Hi Scott,

Thank you very much for your business and positive review.
Me and my Team are happy to have customers like you.

Tony

More about Wow Roofing And Insulation

At Wow Roofing, our customers always come first. Our staff is fully equipped to provide professional and reliable service you can depend on. We are here to answer any questions you may have regarding our company and its services.
Roof Repairs * New Roofs * Mold Detection * Roof Ventilation * Maintenance Services * Snow Removal * Insulation * Free Roof Assessments.