Wow Roofing and Insulation

Mold Detection & Removal
599 Sunset Beach Road Richmond Hill ON l4e3j8
HomeStars  >  Mold Detection & Removal in Richmond Hill  >  Wow Roofing and Insulation

Reviews for Wow Roofing and Insulation

Arlene Sewell in Richmond Hill
Arlene Sewell in Richmond Hill

Snow removal

Last year I hurt my arm and was unable to shovel my driveway. I was forced to use a Service. I chose WOW and was extremely happy with the service, so much so that I used them again this year. I believe Tony went above and beyond the term of the contract. Thank you Tony!

Hi Arlene,

Thank you very much for the review.
We are trying our best to serve our customers and keep them happy with our job.
Looking forward to do more business with you.

Tony and Team

Scott in Brampton
Scott in Brampton

Roof shingle repair

I phoned WOW roofing to replace a few shingles as a result of wind damage. To my delight, JJ arrived in about 20 minutes to complete the job. I was very impressed. JJ was friendly and knowledgeable. We used WOW several years ago to replace the builder roof vents to extend the life of the roof and repair existing shingles. The roof is still in good shape. I would recommend to use WOW roofing for your roofing projects.

Hi Scott,

Thank you very much for your business and positive review.
Me and my Team are happy to have customers like you.

Tony

Richmond Hill Home Owner in Etobicoke
Richmond Hill Home Owner in Etobicoke
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Snow removal

Signed up for snow removal, came few times, ripped out my garden, ripped out large sections of sod from my front lawn, damaged the walkway stones as well. Called him, first blamed it on me, then apologized and promised not to do it again. Came spring, I tirelessly repaired my front lawn, he came back, damaged my property again and left the driveway full of ice and snow for me to clean up. After being challenged offered to come back, but I am scared how much more damage he will do. Threatened to sue me if I post a review.

ARH in Toronto
ARH in Toronto

Roofing, insulation and roof vents

Tony and crew did a great job. Resting led the roof, added new vents and replaced the insulation. Work was done on schedule, as promised. Tony and his staff were pleasant to deal with, arrived on time and left the area clean.
We had a couple of questions when the work was done and Tony came by to ensure all was ok.
We were refers to Wow roofing by a neighbour and would have no hesitation in referring this company.

Thank you very much.

Gary M in Richmond Hill
Gary M in Richmond Hill

Roofing And Insulation

I had WOW installing some siding to cover wood above my garage that they did very well. At the same time, Tony offered to check my roof and attic and found lots of mold. He spent a lot of time explaining my options and based on the fact that a number of my neighbors highly recommended him I decided to replace the roof, plywood and insulation.

His installers came on the scheduled date and in between some wet weather, they did the jobs very well. DUring the job, Tony showed me the evidence of the mold.

His installers were very good and friendly. They cleaned up their mess very well without any prompting.

I highly recommend WOW.

Thank you very much for your review, it was an honour to work on your home. We are glad that we caught the mold issue in time before it became a much larger problem.

Joanne in Richmond Hill
Joanne in Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Roof replacement, insulation, and mold remediation

I called several places for my roof repair. Tony, from Wow roofing was the most expensive. Usually, I dismiss the highest price immediately. However, in this case I did not. After speaking to Tony, I realized how knowledgeable he was. He took the time to explain everything that needed to be done. After years of repetitive roof repairs, not one person or company ever asked to go into my attic. After inspecting my attic, Tony noticed that there was mold starting due to water leaking through the roof. I felt at ease with his level of expertise and decided it was worth going with him.
Tony and his crew are professional, courteous and hardworking. Tony was onsite every day to ensure that the work was being done properly. After the job was complete, he came back several times to ensure all materials and nails were removed to ensure safety on the outside of the house. I highly recommend Tony and Wow Roofing to anyone looking to repair or replace the roof or to remove mold. Customer service is a very high priority for him, you will not be disappointed.

Hi Joanne,

Thank you very much for your great review.You are the great customers and we were happy to provide you with highest quality of our job.

Tony

Terry & Marilyn from Thornhill
Terry & Marilyn from Thornhill
3 reviews Saint Quentin, NB

Excellent Roofing, Insulation, soffits

Tony, the owner of Wow Roofing & Insulation, is first rate. His word is his bond. He provides excellent services and materials. Wow is extremely reliable. He has completed numerous roofs, insulation, soffit jobs in the neighbourhood. All customers are extremely satisfied. Tony is the best!

Thanks Terry for the great review I try my best to take care of my customers even after I've done the job could be years ago if you call me I'll be there for you that is my promise that is my word and as you know my word is my bond

Tracy in Toronto
Tracy in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Exterior and interior old home renovation

My husband and I live in an old 1942 home in Holland Marsh. Over the years the house developed issues that needed attention such as a leaking roof and we noticed black mold in a few places. I began the process of looking for reputable contractors last fall and Wow Roofing was the only contractor I found that did mold remediation. I reviewed the comments about Tony and Wow Roofing from previous customers and was very pleased to note the reviews were outstanding. This made my decision easy-we were going to hire Wow Roofing!

To make what could be a very long story short, Tony and his team started work on our house around the end of May. From start to finish, I was extremely impressed with the communication. Tony always responded quickly to my questions and kept me abreast of any happenings, both good and bad. I knew we were in good hands. The job was a big job and was slated for 2 months. Although the challenges were frustrating at times ( like torrential downpours and crooked, rotted wood), Tony and the guys kept on going and made the deadline.

I can honestly say that my experience working with Tony and Wow Roofing was just amazing! We are very pleased with our "new" home and all the finishing touches that Tony did. He is a man of his word and I would recommend them hands down to anyone looking for a great company to use.

Hi Tracy,

Thank you very much for your great referral.
We found it to be an honor and a privilege to work for you.

Myself and my son JJ at the beginning (back in May) when we got the whole house to do the mold remediation were wondering what we going to find.

Fortunately all the problems with structure, foundation and mold were fixable and we were able to rebuild your home: drywall, insulation, roofing, windows, doors, siding, soffits, fascia and woodwork even we had worst weather conditions on the record (with rainfall almost every second day working in between rain drops) and we still got the job done on budget and on schedule (which is a miracle by itself :))

Remembering how your house looked before and after I am very proud and satisfied that your family can live in a beautiful and safe home.

Thanks a lot,
Tony and Team

P.S. I will miss your visits every day and our conversations. Lots of love. Tony and JJ.

More about Wow Roofing and Insulation

At Wow Roofing, our customers always come first. Our staff is fully equipped to provide professional and reliable service you can depend on. We are here to answer any questions you may have regarding our company and its services.
Roof Repairs * New Roofs * Mold Detection * Roof Ventilation * Maintenance Services * Snow Removal * Insulation * Free Roof Assessments.