Wow Roofing And Insulation

Wow Roofing And Insulation

Reviews for Wow Roofing And Insulation

0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Snow plowing service

I live in OakRidges and I have been using Wow plowing services for the past 3 years. Tony and his crew have been providing excellent service. I have been recommending him to neighbours.

Pierre Lagace

Thank you for recommending us. It's very important for us to know that you satisfied with our service!

Beth in Toronto
Beth in Toronto

Responsive

Changed over to WOW's service several years ago, and can attest that WOW does deliver the service that is reflected in the contract. As well, they are responsive to client feedback/requests. A number of clients in my neighbourhood switched over to WOW after witnessing the service that WOW delivered to my home.

Thanks, Beth, for your responsiveness. We very appreciate our clients and strive to do our best. See you soon.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Snow Ploughing

Have used WOW for the past few years. Very happy with this service. Can be confident that that my driveway and pathway will be cleared promptly. Tony a pleasure to deal with.

Thank you very much for providing a review of your experience with us. We are so glad, that you are happy with snow plowing. Please call us anytime to request our services in the future. Thanks again!

Thomas
Thomas
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Snow removal from driveway

The work involved snow removal from my driveway last winter. With one exception the work was done to my complete satisfaction. The one exception was that Wow did slight damage to one of my concrete steps and the metal handrail which I ended up fixing myself, with help from the contractor who installed the handrail in the first place.

Thank you for leaving a nice review! We appreciate your honesty. Please let us know if we can ever be of assistance again.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Snow Removal for my Father

They were the first company out of many to respond to me right away. Sometimes they do not remove all the snow from the doorstep but overall, they did a thorough job removing the snow. They are honest people and we will be working again with them this winter.

Thank you for your feedback. It is very important to us.
We appreciate your high evaluation of our service and looking forward to see you among our clients this winter.

Paul in Richmond Hill
Paul in Richmond Hill

Snow removal

Great service. Very reliable. We have used several different snow removal services over the years but none have been as reliable as WOW.

Thanks Tony. Always there when we need you

Hello Paul,

Thank you for your feedback. It is very important to us.

Thanks,
Tony

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Good service provider

They deliver good service. Keep consistency and work hard.
They’re better than their competitors in the quality of service.
We are happy to be their repeated customer.
Best wishes to them for future success

Thank you for the kind review! We strive to serve our customers with great service and on time!

Claudio Capobianco from Richmond Hill
Claudio Capobianco from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Driveway Snow Plowing

Wow has been doing a great job of cleaning snow off of my driveway and returning a second time if more snow has fallen.
I thought they would use a snowblower, I would have preferred it to a snowplow, but I guess things did not work out as originally expected.

Claudio Capobianco
12 Black Willow Court,
Richmond Hill

Shiqing in Brampton
Shiqing in Brampton

snow removal

remove snow in time and also spray salt to prevent frezzing rain. Good service and good quality. Done their job even before I go to work in the morning. Satisfied.

Thank you for your valuable review!
We are so glad that you like our work and service as we always trying doing our work in time.
We will definitely keep it up.

Vincent in Toronto
Vincent in Toronto

Snow shovelling

Excellent service.Alway come on time in the middle of the night.
The path leading to the house is included. Sometimes he came twice in a day to finish the snow left behind by the city plow.

Thank you, Vincent, for the kind review! I strive to serve my customers with great service and on time!

More about Wow Roofing And Insulation

At Wow Roofing, our customers always come first. Our staff is fully equipped to provide professional and reliable service you can depend on. We are here to answer any questions you may have regarding our company and its services.
Roof Repairs * New Roofs * Mold Detection * Roof Ventilation * Maintenance Services * Snow Removal * Insulation * Free Roof Assessments.