Sosna Inc

Reviews for Sosna Inc

Francine Volkova from Toronto
Francine Volkova from Toronto
1 review Old Toronto, ON

Home Renovation (floors, walls, bathroom)

We are first-time home buyers, and we could not be happier working with Andrei and the Sosna team. Andrei is extremely reliable, knowledgable and really tried to chose the best quality for our home. The hardwood floors were perfectly put in, the walls removed to give an "open-concept", painted, and best of all, he installed a schluter shower for us, which is essentially the best out there, all for an extremely reasonable price. Andrei and his team are experts at what they do, and they really do care about what is best for the costumers. I can't wait to live in our new home, and I would definitely go with Sosna again for our next project.

Mark from Scarborough
Mark from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Kitchen Reno

Andrei and his team were amazing at keeping the work space tidy after every shift. He came in exactly on time and and on budget. His recommendations to deal with unforeseen situations were both cost effective and very aesthetically pleasing. I would recommend Andrei and his company to anybody looking to avoid all of the horror stories we hear about in the news when it comes to contractors.

Vicky in Etobicoke
Vicky in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Basement Renovation

Andrei and his crew are amazing. Thank you Andrei for the quality work you did in my home....Your work was truly exceptional. I will definitely use Andrei and his crew again for any future renovations I need in my home and I recommend him without hesitation. He is honest, respectful, punctual, and extremely trustworthy. I had nothing but amazing comments from everyone who saw the work he completed in my home. While my house was for sale, I had many agents ask me who my contractor was because they were so impressed with the beautiful work he did! If you are looking for someone who does QUALITY work, who is trustworthy (a big thing for me), reliable, and honest, call Andrei because you will definitely not be disappointed. Thanks again Andrei for everything.

Beth Lisser from Richmond Hill
Beth Lisser from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Kitchen Renovation

Without hesitation, we would recommend Andrei and his team to complete any renovation in your home. They are trustworthy, reliable, innovative problem-solvers who do quality work. Andrei was always available for us to answer any questions or concerns. He was patient with our decision-making process and presented us with multiple ideas to meet our needs. Andrei pays great attention to detail and the result, for us, is an unbelievably transformed, gorgeous kitchen. He really is a contractor you can count on!

Alireza S.
Alireza S.
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Removal of Partitions

What I had in mind was to remove the partitions between family room , kitchen and dining room to turn the main floor plan to a semi-open plan.

I found Sosna on BBB to remove the partitioning walls between family room, kitchen and dining rooms. They did a wonderful job. They not only carried out the project in a professional manner within my budget and time frame, but also came up with fantastic design ideas about the flooring, lighting etc.

The results have been beyond my expectations.

I would hire Sosna for my future renovation projects and I do recommend to friends of mine.

I wish Andrei and

Irina Grebeniouk from Richmond Hill
Irina Grebeniouk from Richmond Hill
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Bathroom reno

We would like to express our heartfelt thanks to Andrei and his team for the amount of hard work and care you put into our project.
We are impressed by your professionalism and punctuality - we felt that you're really here for us, always on promised time. Your team is extremely courteous and kept our property tidy at all times.
An unexpected follow up was very nice too, right when we need you.
We can tell, that you proud of your job - and have all the reasons for this.

We're very pleased with final result and would definitely work with you in the future.

Erik from Scarborough
Erik from Scarborough
1 review Scarborough, ON

Internal Commercial Renovation

Andrei was very reliable, professional and willing to accept changes to the original scope of the work on the fly. Any of his estimates (time line wise or financial) were always accurate and he was very honest and upfront with any concerns during the project. His work crew worked very well and were very professional in our work environment. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the services of Sosna or use them again.

Rob in Etobicoke
Rob in Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Major renovation

I met Andrei through a friend who is a Project Manager. I was looking for high quality at a reasonable price with good customer service. He has now completed 3 renovations for our family ranging from $2,500.00 to $150,000.00. We are very happy with all aspects of their service!!

Olga in Etobicoke
Olga in Etobicoke
2 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Home renovation

The job was done with care in very reasonable time,price. We got 1 year warranty for all work. If we had any problem after the renovation, they fixed it right away. Very knowledgeable and good working team.

More about Sosna Inc

Sosna Inc is a Design Build Renovation company that has been helping Toronto homeowners for the last 15 years to fall back in love with their dated homes. Through our unique Design process, we help them find custom solutions to their dated Kitchens, Bathrooms, and other living areas. Our In-home crews renovate with a minimal disruption to our clients’ daily routine, with attention to detail and utmost respect to their property. Our clients value our work ethics and always doing what we say we will do.

Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, General Contractors, Design/Build, and Interior Design
General Contractor, Home Additions, Kitchen Renovations, Bathroom renovations, Home Renovations, Bathroom Remodeling, Kitchen Remodeling, Richmond Hill General Contractor, North York General Contractor, General Contractor in North York, General Contractor in Richmond Hill, Thornhill General Contractor, General Contractor in Thornhill, Additions, Kitchen Renovations, Bathroom renovations, Richmond Hill Home Renovations,Thornhill Home Renovations, North York Home Renovations, Kitchen renovations in Richmond Hill, Kitchen renovations in Thornhill, Kitchen renovations in North York, Thornhill Bathroom Renovations, North York Bathroom Renovations, Richmond hill Bathroom Renovations, Additions in Richmond Hill, Additions in Thornhill, Additions in North York.
Design, Kitchen renovations, Bathroom renovations, Interior renovations, Additions.
2001