M.E. Contracting

Landscape Contractors & Designers
63 Alness street Unit 7 Toronto ON M3J
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for M.E. Contracting

Eitan and his team did a great job for us from the design to the implementation. We really enjoyed working with them and would definitely recommend.

They built a beautiful 2 level deck in our backyard and had great ideas on the design and materials. And the working crew was also very good and the work was done as planned.

Thank you so much for your great review. We are so happy you are enjoying your new landscaping project. We appreciate your words about Eitan the team. They are truly a pleasure to have from the design stages to the execution portion of work. We hope to work with you again in future endeavours and we’d like to extend a sincere thank you on our behalf. Cheers, the M.E. Team

Jamie Stoyanoff in Toronto

I hired M.E. Contracting to construct a retaining wall and fence for the back of our property. The previous fence and wall had deteriorated completely. Daryl from M.E. was fantastic to work with in terms of defining the scope of the project. He was also instrumental in assisting me for proper pre-construction prep work.
Tomer, the supervisor on the actual project work was also top notch. He was able to accommodate every request with due diligence and expediency as the project progressed. The project was completed in great time, shorter than I had anticipated. The end product is absolutely gorgeous, better than I expected it to look. I would recommend M.E. Contracting to anyone requiring this type of work (and any other outdoor residential construction work). M.E. Contracting will be the FIRST call I make should I need to do more of this type of work.

Hi Jamie, We are thrilled that you were so happy with your new retaining wall and fence. Your review brightened our day! We take pride in our team as well as our finished product. Thank you for sharing. Daryl, Keren, Eitan and the whole team.

Ted from Thornhill

M.E. Contracting replaced my existing deck, installed a new paver patio and concrete pad for my shed two seasons ago. The team performing the work was led by Tomer.

M.E. and the Tomer team did exceptional work. They were obviously highly experienced, professional, dedicated to doing the job right and everything was delivered as promised. I can testify that they will take care of any remedial work that may be required even a few years after completion of the initial work.

We have been very pleased with the results and would definitely recommend and use them again.

Hi Ted. Thank you so much for your great review. We are so happy you are enjoying your backyard. We echo your words about Tomer and his team. They are a pleasure to have at every job site. We hope to hear from you again. Thank you again and again. Cheers, the M.E. Team

CarloH

I'm no stranger to reno's, having had my share of nightmare stories.
It is without hesitation that ME Contracting (specifically Darryl, Tomer and his crew) is hands-down the best. They were very professional and courteous during the job. There were no hour-long smoke breaks or Tim's runs. Tomer and his team arrived on time, stayed late if needed, and got the job done 2 weeks early. They are quite the perfectionists too (the good kind). But of all the superlatives I can say about this company, what stood out most is simply that the communication was great. They returned my initial call and site-visit the fastest, designs/redesigns were collaborative, for show room visit they accommodated my schedule, and any questions were answered within the day. Now I'm spoiled for future jobs because ME Contracting has set the bar quite high.

Hi Carlo. We've read and re-read your review. We are so excited to have your comments on our Homestars page. We agree with everything you've said about Daryl, Tomer and his team. We always do our best to ensure all our clients are pleased with every aspect of their project from our initial visit until the end. Thank you for sharing your thoughts. Enjoy the rest of your summer. From all of us at M.E. Contracting.

yoram
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

M.E. Contracting is an exceptional landscaping company that provided us with beautiful and professional work. They were flexible and responsive in their approach. They were always available by phone. The project went by smoothly and their suggestions for our project were spot on. We picked a beautiful stone for our driveway, and their recommendation for the Vinyl Wood for our deck turned out fantastic. We also did our Softscaping planting with them - and the garden is stunning. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!

Hi Yoram. Your landscaping is spectacular! Keren took me on site visit, to your home, and I got to watch our guys in action. Alex and Casey's team working on the stone and gardens, Lorne guiding the softscaping and Keren, Eitan and I admiring everyone's skill put to work. The entire project turned out stunning. Please attach some photos! I know you will enjoy this for many, many years. Regards from all of us at M.E. Contracting.

tbalon in Toronto

We have decided to put up a new wooden fence around the property, a stone patio and front walkway, a raised flower bed in the backyard, a new garden bed in the front and concrete walkways on both sides of the house.

Daryl and his team did an excellent job and finished the project on time. We are very happy with the workmanship and i already recommended ME to two of my friends who plan to do similar project on their properties. Once again, Thank You Daryl.

Wow!!! This is an amazing review. We here at ME Contracting think Daryl is wonderful too and we're glad you agree. Thank you for posting your thoughts on HomeStars and sharing your project details and how happy you are with the results. We look forward to assisting your friends with their renovations. Cheers - Daryl, Eitan, Keren and Brenda

noam

Eitan came to our house and gave us a fair estimate for our landscaping project. Eitan took the time to meet with me on several occasions as I did change my mind from the original plan. The end result is a stunning backyard that looks like a picture from a magazine. Eitan, I will try post a photo. Thanks everyone for your patience, guidance, and good humour.

Hi Noam! I love your message. You were a pleasure to work with and we agree your backyard looks like a magazine layout. We can't wait for you to call us again to do the next project. Thank you for the review and the 10!! Enjoy your summer. Regards from Keren, Eitan, and Brenda

Ayana in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

We hired ME to do our whole backyard with a deck, a stone patio, pergola and a small lawn. We initially had a few estimates. ME's estimate had very detailed info and reasonable price.
We had to wait some time before our project started, but we should say it is worth waiting. The final result looks great and we are totally satisfied.
Thank you Eitan and ME contracting team

Hi Ayana, Thank you for attaching the photo to your review! Your backyard looks stunning. We are thrilled you are so pleased with the results. I know you'll enjoy it for many years to come. Please contact us again for your next project. Thank you for your review and the 10! Eitan, Keren and everyone at M.E. Contracting.

jasonlndry in Toronto

We contacted M.E to quote on our backyard landscaping project where we wanted to level off our property, add a cedar fence on one side and add a patio and stairs leading to the alleyway, level off an area for a shed and put down Sod.

We were impressed with the initial visits and Daryl's ideas and suggestions and decided to hire them despite receiving lower quotes. Our foreman Mark was prompt and the work progressed well and we were excited to see the completed project.

When the project was completed we were impressed with the look and especially with the fence, which is stunning. However, after out initial euphoria it became apparent that some of the details of the project had been overlooked and or hastily completed.

The level area for the shed, was not level and we had to have it redone at our cost. The Sod was missing from a 2.5' stretch at the back of the property where Mark's team left some of the debris from demolition of our old shed and old retaining walls. The sod died within two weeks. Upon which time it was discovered, as I worked to replace all the Sod with help from Home depot, that the Sod had been put down directly on rocks, broken bottles, old wood chips, 8" nails (which my 4 year old found) and old bricks that had been in the shed Mark's team had demo'd. We were not impressed.

We also noticed that the saw marks on the retaining wall did not go away as we were informed they would and that one of the patio tiles had concrete on it.

We complained to Daryl in August 2016, since that time a part of the wall by the stairs has shifted along with a portion of the patio. Daryl came out in March to address our complaints, but unfortunately showed up early and I was not able to talk to him as he left before I got home. He did however promise to fix the patio and the retaining wall and to address the discoloration of the stone work.

Its June, and I have left repeated messages with M.E. to get back to me to arrange a time to complete the work....

Review has 1 previous version

Hi Jason. I'm sorry to hear about your unfortunate experience. We really appreciate your feedback, and glad that we had the opportunely to correct the issues you mentioned above. We understand that all has been rectified to your satisfaction. Enjoy your summer, ME Contracting

Mark in Toronto

Thanks Daryl and Sal. Replaced the walkway and installed a new retaining wall in the front yard, working near a large city owned tree, also involving a significant and careful excavation. Permit process was interesting - Dary provided multiple versions of drawings to satisfy the city. Once we had the permits and began the work, we had crazy neighbours calling the city every day of the project with concerns regarding the tree - Sal was great at dealing with inspectors coming by EVERY day. All was done properly and to code and all in all a great result. Good communication throughout. That's hard to come by in a city where it seems like everyone is doing a reno and contractors in a lot of cases don't care about their clients.

Hi Mark,
Many thanks for this wonderful review! Our mission is to deliver, to all our clients, a renovation that is high quality and with exceptional service & workmanship. We're so glad everything worked out and you are ready to enjoy your lovely front yard. Enjoy your summer, Daryl, Sal, Eitan, Keren & the ME team.

More about M.E. Contracting

M.E. Contracting is one of Toronto's premier outdoor solutions company.

Founded by owners Keren and Eitan Abu, with a desire to change the face of Toronto through the revitalization of outdoor living space, M.E. Contracting was established. The “M” and “E” stand for Keren and Eitan's daughters, Mika and Emma; from the start these two girls have inspired the vision of innovation and creativity that M.E. embodies today.

Specializing in custom landscape design, M.E. Contracting has spent over a decade executing this vision of innovation and construction within various outdoor home compositions. From decking to interlocking and pool building, M.E. Contracting differs from other Toronto landscapers through our commitment to excellence and attention to even the smallest of details.

Our vast experience in all aspects of landscaping design and construction has provided us with the ability to take on an array of projects, both varying in shape and size. However, irrespective of variations, our goal to produce astounding and exceptional work remains unchanging. We aim to go above and beyond in our passion for what we do, and as a result we aim to surpass our client’s expectations with each and every element of landscaping design.

Want to see for yourself? Our 7,000 square foot landscaping showroom is the only showroom in Ontario dedicated to landscaping and outdoor transformations. Our exquisite showroom encapsulates features of all the custom design elements that every home owner dreams of having in their outdoor home space.

In addition to the amazing materials we have on display, our showroom includes an in-ground swimming pool with waterfalls, outdoor kitchens and outdoor furniture for prospective clients to experience.

Landscape Contractors & Designers, Railings, Swimming Pools, Spas & Hot Tubs, Decks, Interlocking Stone, Fences & Gates, General Contractors, Builders, Design/Build, Design/Project Management, Home Additions, Gazebos & Sheds, Interior Design, Kitchen Planning & Renovation, Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design, and Landscape Lighting
landscaping, interlocking, hardscape, stonework, woodwork, decks, fences, pergolas, railings, wrought iron railings, gazebos, composite decks, PVC decking, glass railings
ME contracting & Landscaping provides complete outdoor design and building services such as: Landscaping design, landscaping architect, deck building, PVC decks, interlocking, driveway paving, fences, pergolas, gazebos and more. We pay attention to the smallest of details and strive to achieve outstanding quality projects while focusing on customer service and customer satisfaction. Our deck builders & landscaping teams have many years of experience building decks in Toronto, paving driveways and landscaping. Our landscaping and deck building services are offered throughout the greater Toronto area especially to Toronto, Richmond Hill, Vaughan, Markham, Thornhill and Maple. call us today for a free onsite consultation.
AZEK decks, TREX decks, permacon, lynx
Our style is simple: QUALITY without compromise. We design and create the project as a reflection of your wishes & lifestyle. With many years and hundreds of jobs we have created a wide variety of projects.
Landscaping, interlocking, hardscape, softscape, outdoor kitchen, cedar decks, IPE decks, AZEK decking, TREX decking, PVC decking, Composite decking, glass railings, stainless steel railings, fences.
2008