M.E. Contracting

Landscape Contractors & Designers
63 Alness street Unit 7 Toronto ON M3J
HomeStars  >  Decks in Toronto  >  M.E. Contracting  >  Pool, PVC deck and Interlocking patio
Alana from Thornhill
1 review Thornhill, ON

Assisted Review

M.E. Contracting
416-238-6700
63 Alness street Unit 7
Toronto
M3J

I found M.E. Contracting on Homestars based on their reviews. I was very impressed by the work.I have a very large backyard and wanted to have a pool put in. I had a meeting with Eitan and found him to be extremely knowledgeable. He helped me design my dream backyard.I had a pool put in with a with a PVC Deck around 800 sq feet, I also had interlocking stone through out my yard. Overall it was a fantastic experience and I will recommend ME Contracting to all my friends.

Hi Alana, Thank you so much for the fantastic review. It was our pleasure working with you. We hope you'll call us again for your next project. Regards from the M.E. Team