Abaco Glass Inc.

Windows & Doors Installation & Service
ETOBICOKE ON M8V 1J2

Reviews for Abaco Glass Inc.

K.P. in Toronto
K.P. in Toronto

Replace skylight

Charles came very quickly when I called on New Years eve day to give me a quote to either repair or replace a skylight in my home. He was both knowledgeable and generous in offering me a clear explanation of both why my existing glass had failed, and what he could do to mend the issue.
When my skylight was ready to install, his team were timely, polite and did a wonderful job installing the new skylight.

I highly recommend this company, they're knowledgeable, great at a communicating with clients, and great workmanship. Thanks!

Peter Besler in Etobicoke
Peter Besler in Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Replaced 22 windows and patio doors

Chuck Doiron and his team at Abaco Glass did a fantastic job on replacing 22 of my windows and several patio doors. It was only 3 weeks from the measuring day to completion. They were very professional and detail oriented. True craftsmen who know their trade. Great cleanup too. They saved me over $30,000 because other companies wanted to replace all my beautiful frames just because of a crack or failed seal in the glass. Abaco did what 3 other companies said was impossible. I highly recommend them. Please feel free to call me for details or to come by to view my windows. Peter Besler, Kingsway Etobicoke 416-594-2257