Heritage Home Design

Dana
Dana
3 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Windows and doors upgrade - Full house

Alex and his installation team are true professionals. From the start of the project to full delivery and installation, their communication, follow ups, and commitment to get an excellent job done was impressive.
I changed all the windows from 2nd floor to the basement, the front door and patio door. My house is a semi-heritage house and I was keen on keeping the classic style of the windows and doors. I interviewed 4 different companies for this project, and I am truly happy I chose the right company for this job.

Carolyn Andal
Carolyn Andal

Windows and garage door

Alex and his installers for both services were very polite and professional. Amazing change to my house. Alex took the time to explain everything prior to installation. A job well done. I would definitely recommend Heritage Home Design.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Windows replacement project

My wife and I hired Heritage Home Design for the replacement of the windows in our house. From the first meeting with Alex the sales experience indicated to us that Heritage Home Design was the best option. This was further confirm to us during the installation process. Walter crew was amazing. These guys were truly “pros”. The job was completed in two days as planned and they took good care of the house. Thanks Alex, Walter and crew for your service.

Curtis from Oakville
Curtis from Oakville

Front Door and Garage Door

Alex at Heritage Home Design came came and gave us a great overview of options for our aging Front door and garage doors that had seen better days. The samples and insight he provided helped us pick fantastic looking doors that really upped our curb appeal.

The work was great as well, showed up bright and early as meantioned and did great cleanup afterwards, great crew in general.

Curtis, thank you for your review! We are happy to hear that our guidance helped you make the right decisions in regards to your new doors. Enjoy what may feel like a new home!!

Mariat in Mississauga
Mariat in Mississauga

Windows replacement.

We had windows replaced, Heritage Home Design came in replaced them on time, professionally and very clean and tidy. Installers were polite and very efficient.
I highly recommend this company and it’s product.

Thank you for the great review! we appreciate your business and are very happy you are satisfied with the performance of our work and products. All the very best!

Elymyr
Elymyr
5 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Patio Enclosure

We like our new patio enclosure installed by this company and I like the quality of installation.
One thing I hope they improve is updating the customer the schedule of installation instead of the customer following-up.
But overall, I am satisfied with their work.

Thank you for your review! We are happy you are enjoying your new patio enclosure. We appreciate your feedback and will make sure to implement stronger follow up reminders.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Great service and high quality install

great product and installation crew. Would have received 5 stars all around except delivery date was 4 weeks later than we were told at the time we committed to the purchase.

Hello, Thank you for your review! We are happy to hear you were satisfied with our work and products. The industry at the time experienced a lot of changes. We apologise for any delays.

Doors installed to replace sliding doors

Doors installed made a huge difference to the room
They were clean professional and made recommendations to suit your budget and needs
This is the second time I used their service and I am very happy that I have. Work is beautiful

Dear Stefania,
Thank you for trusting us to do for you this project.
We will look forward to work with you for all your new projects.

Julie
Julie
1 review Milton, ON

New Front Door and New Garage Door

AMAZING quality and service! Alek was so helpful and knowledgable and was able to guide me to the most cost efficient, durable and great looking doors.
Installers were also friendly, prompt and extremely professional.
HIGHLY Recommend Heritage Home Design!

Thank you Julie!! We appreciate your review and hope you're loving your new doors. All the very best!

Jacob
Jacob

Window installaton

Alex and team did an amazing job with installing our new windows throughout the second floor. On our first appointment, Alex took the time to explain all of the available options, address the concerns that we had, and to offer solutions. He was also kind enough to work with us on pricing. When the team came to do the installation, they were very well organized, professional, and efficient. They worked in a very clean and methodical way where you could tell that these guys are true pros. They were very approachable and welcoming to answer any additional questions or concerns we had. We are extremely pleased and happy with the final result of both the worksmanship of Heritage Windows and their products. Definetly very highly recomended!

Thank you again, Alex and Team for truly amazing work!

Thank you Jacob, for such great words about us and our team. We strive to always do the highest quality jobs and you can expect the same results for all your friends and family. We are glad to have met you and hope we've brought true relaxing silence to your bedrooms!

More about Heritage Home Design

COVID 19 UPDATE:We are open for business and can schedule virtual meetings, calls and phone calls at your convenience. We are following all the health and safety measures as directed by the Province of Ontario. We are committed to ensuring the safety of our employees and customers.

****

Heritage Home Design is a full-service windows and doors installation company that wants to make your new or existing home look beautiful from the ground up. Working with our unique collection of classically-styled windows and doors, we install the right product for the right space, ensuring that your home looks perfect, while also making it more energy efficient. From your garage, front door, and patio doors to your bedroom, living, dining and bay windows, we offer a unique line of stunning products that will not only make your house look great, but will also keep you cooler in the summer, and warmer in the winter.

***

Plus, all of our windows and doors come with a double lifetime warranty. Our manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty on all of our windows and doors, and Heritage Home Design provides a quality installation warranty for the life of your home. Financing is available and all major credit cards are accepted.