Heritage Home Design

Mary and David Cardin from Rockwood
Mary and David Cardin from Rockwood
1 review Guelph, ON

8 windows in our widows walk

Window City was referred to us by our neighbor. We went to the showroom to see the windows and installation displays where we met Alex and Walter. The windows we ready in 2 weeks and then installed about 10 days later. The installers were all neat and polite and finished in one day. The windows look great! Walter called after project completion to make sure we were happy with the work,.Very professional!

It was a pleasure working with you and we're thrilled that we could be of service!

Rino from Woodbridge
Rino from Woodbridge
1 review Woodbridge, ON

windows

Heritage windows & Doors :l would like to take this time to thank Walter & Alex ,and the installers for the greatest job that was done to my home .They installed 7 windows ,that were installed by the best installers that care a lot with bride & care ,Walter & Alex were the best people I meet they have lots of care with the costumer &service this is company deserves to stay in business.Once again thank you .

Thank-you for the very kind review. It was a pleasure working with you and taking care of your renovation!

Chris Donohue from Caledonia
Chris Donohue from Caledonia
1 review Caledonia, ON

New windows and garage door

I dealt with Alex, George and his assistant. They were recommended to me by Alan, a co-worker. These guys were amazing. They renewed my faith in the home renovation industry. I have a century home so all the work had to be done from the outside so no damage to the century old interior wood frame. Alex came in and we went over what I needed in each room of the house. (21 windows & 14 openings). He then gave me an estimated which was less than my other quotes but included more and better quality.

Then it was George and his assistants turn. They came in and removed all old and installed all new in one day. The following day they sealed and trimmed all the windows. Their work was meticulous, exact and of the highest quality. It was their “craft” ( An occupation or trade requiring manual dexterity or skilled artistry)

I can’t say enough good things about these guys. They were punctual, professional, friendly and Alex followed up on any and all concerns I had and rectified them immediately.

The windows were done in August and I still have their sign on my front lawn.

The rating for these guys should be 12 out of 10.

We're thrilled to hear how happy you are with our work and service. It was a pleasure working with you!

Allan Fraser from Hamilton
Allan Fraser from Hamilton
4 reviews Hamilton, ON

door & entryway restructuring

This is not the first time I've used Heritage and it won't be the last.
A terrific job was done, as always. I had to have an entryway door moved 26" out to sidewalk. Aleks, Walter and Heritage team were very professional in on-site supervision and job to completion. I would use them again and highly recommend Heritage Home Design

Wonderful to hear that you enjoyed our service and installation. Thank-you for the kind words!

Lori from Toronto
Lori from Toronto

Windows, all entry and garage doors.

After significant research, I contracted with Heritage Homes for replacement of all windows, entry and garage doors as they provided excellent value for the money. I was impressed with their industry knowledge and personalized recommendations. The project was completed timely and installation met my demanding expectations. The lead installer, Alex, was excellent and I greatly appreciated his quality of workmanship, attention to detail, communication skills and focus on customer satisfaction. Minor improvements could be made surrounding installation preparedness for the home owner, attention to property and management of subcontractors; however these were incidental in the overall scope of project. I would highly recommend Heritage Home for all of your window and door replacement needs. I am very pleased with the end results!!!

It is a pleasure working with such great customers. Thank-you for the wonderful review, and we are thrilled you are so pleased!

Karyn Bagshaw from Keswick
Karyn Bagshaw from Keswick
1 review Keswick, ON

Replace all windows, build bay window and replace patio door

After receiving a few quotes to replace all existing windows and patio door I chose Heritage Home Design. Walter and Alex are sincere professionals who gave me excellent service and competitive pricing. George, the installer, was very much a perfectionist and with his many years of experience made the whole process seamless! Thank you Heritage Homes, I am one happy customer who will not hesitate to refer business your way.

Thank-you for the wonderful review. We are so glad you appreciated our service and the windows and door.

Nevina Sarlos from Mississauga
Nevina Sarlos from Mississauga

All windows and front door

Very pleased with the work that was done. Definitely recommend Heritage Home and their great team. Only word of caution to anyone having all their windows changed, be prepared to cover all your furniture from the dust. This is an aspect that I had not done so well and had a large clean up job to deal with.

Thank-you for the kind review, but we're sorry to hear about the impact of the dust. We will make sure customers are prepared for that in future installs.

Freddie  from North York
Freddie from North York
1 review North York, ON

Doors and Windows

I am very pleased about the high quality of service I received for the installation of my 2 doors and 2 windows. The installers worked quickly and efficiently, and in a very professional manner. They cleaned up well upon completion of the project and ensured customer satisfaction. In particular, what impressed me was how well the insulation was done (compared to my older windows). A job well done!

I highly recommend the services provided by Walter and Alex. They were very hard-working and diligent throughout the entire planning process when it came to how I envisioned my front doors and windows; not only that, but they always suggested what was best. Hats off to both of you for a job well done!

We're thrilled that you are so happy with our work, and the doors and windows! Thanks for the kind review.

Roger Clark from Etobicoke
Roger Clark from Etobicoke
3 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Patio door and 6 basement windows

I could not be more pleased with the service that I received right from the outset from Walter and Alex. Even though basement windows aren't very exciting, these guys spent a lot of time planning the details and designing a custom patio door. The installer, Yuri, was superb and the quality of product/craftsmanship was excellent. Definitely a 10 out of 10 :)

Thanks for the great comments! Very glad you appreciated the work, the service, and the windows and patio door.

More about Heritage Home Design

Heritage Home Design is a full-service windows and doors installation company that wants to make your new or existing home look beautiful from the ground up. Working with our unique collection of classically-styled windows and doors, we install the right product for the right space, ensuring that your home looks perfect, while also making it more energy efficient. From your garage, front door, and patio doors to your bedroom, living, dining and bay windows, we offer a unique line of stunning products that will not only make your house look great, but will also keep you cooler in the summer, and warmer in the winter.

***

Plus, all of our windows and doors come with a double lifetime warranty. Our manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty on all of our windows and doors, and Heritage Home Design provides a quality installation warranty for the life of your home. Financing is available and all major credit cards are accepted.