Heritage Home Design

Patricia in Toronto
Patricia in Toronto

Windows and doors

Amazing
They did a quick and accurate job
The windows look stellar and the doors looks great.
I would recommend this to any one
Amazing company
Really happy customer !

Thanks for the great review, Patricia. We're thrilled that you're so happy with our work.

Nick from Brampton
Nick from Brampton

Replaced my front door

Hired this company to replace my front door Walter and Alex, came to my house we talked about the design we want . Finally we got two pros replaced my old with the new and did a1 job . That is why I gave them the painting of my house and the window caulking . Thanks job well done looking forward to finish the other two projects thanks again

Thank-you for the feedback, and it was a pleasure doing business with you!

Maria in Toronto
Maria in Toronto

Window and front door

The project was executed professionally. They have patiently fulfilled all our requests. They came on time on the day of installation and cleaned up great afterwords.
All members of company were friendly and cooperative.
Well done and I would use them again.

Thanks for the feedback, Maria. We appreciate your time and we really appreciate your business.

Roxanne from Toronto
Roxanne from Toronto

Windows and glass railings

Heritage was recommended to us by a friend. We were very pleased with the quoted price and ordered 6 windows as well as glass railings. The quality of work was fantastic! Workers were amazing and didn't leave until all the cleanup was done. We have already ordered sliding patio doors from them as well.

We love doing fantastic work, and we're happy you appreciated the results. Thank-you for everything.

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

Entrance and garage doors, recently. Windows and doors 4 years ago

We hired this company 4 years ago to replace all windows and entrance door. We were extremely pleased with the quality and efficiency the job was done. Needless to say the price quoted was the best we got. Walter was very helpful in selection of parts and materials to fit our budget. Alex made sure the job was delivered to the highest standard, better than we expected. When recently somebody did damage to our door as a result of burglary, we new were to go for a help. We hired the company for the second time and again we got the best price, even better than ones quoted to our insurance company by other contractors. Needless to say the workmanship and delivery was outstanding again. We are very thankful to all participating in the renovation, Walter, Alex and all the technicians.

Our thanks for the thoughtful and very thorough review! It's always a pleasure hearing from satisfied customers!

emarosan from Toronto
emarosan from Toronto
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

window replacement

It was a pleasure dealing with Heritage Home Design from the get go. Walter was very informative and patient while we explored our options (we had about 5 different companies give us quotes) and never pressured us. When it came time for the installation, Alex and his team were extremely professional. Alex even came by every day to see how the work was progressing and to see if we had any concerns. The installation crew was clean and efficient and experts in their field.
We love our new windows. They completely shut out any external noise even though we back on to a busy street. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to replace their windows.

It was our pleasure, and we're thrilled that you are so happy with the work. Thank-you very much for the review.

Robert Margono from Toronto
Robert Margono from Toronto

Kitchen and Laundry

I just surfing the internet after frustrated with the Big box suggestion, and found this company, and professionally they help me, from start ordering and delivery everything just about 2 weeks time. And when I installed it, everything so perfect, what I give to them the sized, they make it precisely correct, and special thank to Walter in helping me to learn about the Retrofit change, and also to Alex in helping me the delivery of the windows. Thank you very much for your professional services you gave me as a new customer. Keep it up guys, thank you very much i am happy with my new windows...and it'll help me to avoid buying plastic to cover every winter time.

It was our pleasure working with you, and thank-you for your kind and thoughtful review.

Stephanie  from Vaughan
Stephanie from Vaughan

New Windows and Doors For Home

We were looking for a reliable company to replace our windows and doors and decided on Heritage Hone Design after many quotes.
Walter and Alex are complete professionals who's team provided some of the best customer service I have experienced in a long time.
They were very knowledgeable, professional and provided me with a great price!
Thank you Heritage Homes,I love my new windows and doors (And the added value to my real-estate investment!).

We value your very kind review, and appreciate the trust that you put in our team. Thank-you very much for the opportunity.

Richard from Oakville
Richard from Oakville

2 unique windows for new kitchen completed in tight timelines

I am very pleased with the Heritage Home Design.
My special thanks to Alex Pekar and his team for the most excellent job they’ve done in my home.
I’m carpenter and am very precise at what I do, however Alex and his team exceeded my expectations and did outstanding work! All, measurements, sizing, actual product and installation were done to its best quality and professionalism.
With Gratitude I’m saying Thank you.

I will certainly do future projects with Alex again and refer my Family, friends and colleagues to Heritage Home Design.

Alex and our team thank-you for your wonderful review, and for your business. It was a pleasure working with you.

Betty Covey Duck from Toronto
Betty Covey Duck from Toronto

Project to replace 13 windows and 2 doors

I am completely happy and satisfied with the windows and doors done by Heritage Home Design.
I would strongly recommend them.
Nino installer was very polite and professional trained.
Alex and Walter were follow up the project,
Thank you very much.

It was a pleasure working with you. Thank-you for the kind review.

More about Heritage Home Design

Heritage Home Design is a full-service windows and doors installation company that wants to make your new or existing home look beautiful from the ground up. Working with our unique collection of classically-styled windows and doors, we install the right product for the right space, ensuring that your home looks perfect, while also making it more energy efficient. From your garage, front door, and patio doors to your bedroom, living, dining and bay windows, we offer a unique line of stunning products that will not only make your house look great, but will also keep you cooler in the summer, and warmer in the winter.

***

Plus, all of our windows and doors come with a double lifetime warranty. Our manufacturer offers a lifetime warranty on all of our windows and doors, and Heritage Home Design provides a quality installation warranty for the life of your home. Financing is available and all major credit cards are accepted.