Ming Wo

A Mill from North Vancouver
A Mill from North Vancouver
3 reviews North Vancouver, BC

Cookware

Ming Wo has a great selection of china, cookware and kitchen gadgets. Staff are very helpful in making recommendations. If you like cooking or entertaining, you should definitely check this place out.

H in VANCOUVER
H in VANCOUVER
7 reviews VANCOUVER, BC

cookware

I must say I had a pretty good experience at the store. I was greeted at the door and asked if I needed any help. I was directed in the right direction. My questions were answered. They know their products well. I am fairly satisfied with this shopping trip.

Nick in Vancouver
Nick in Vancouver
10 reviews Vancouver, BC

Cookware

Always a fun store to visit while walking around Metrotown. Although small, they have a solid selection of pans and other kitchenware that would meet the needs of any amateur chef. Similar to other stores in that mall, it does get a little crammed up, so be careful where you walk! And also similar to other high-rent-paying tenants, prices tend to be a little higher than elsewhere.

Vancouver, BC
Vancouver, BC
24 reviews Vancouver, BC

Purchase of Cookware

I have been looking for some decently priced and of decent quality, soup bowls for a while. I happen to go into Ming Wo and found what I was looking for. The store isn't that big in size compared to your big box stores but the selection there is decent and fairly reasonable in price.