HomeStars  >  Excavation in Brampton  >  The Professional Post Hole Guy

Reviews for The Professional Post Hole Guy

Richu in Toronto
Richu in Toronto

Fence Repair

Job: Leaning fence. Removal of 3 posts in a residential home.
Time taken: 3 hrs
Experience: Splendid. From the very beginning, the whole interaction with the team at PPHG, especially Brandon and Virginia was nothing short of smooth, efficient and courteous. Ralph even came on site to give us a quote and it was the most competitive one. Even with multiple medical emergencies within the team, they were still able to get the job done at the appointed time and if that isn't professionalism at its best, I don't know what is! The work was done very well and they even cleaned up the debris. We are very satisfied with the work that was completed and would not hesitate to recommend this team to anyone else.

jUDY from Brampton
jUDY from Brampton

Post hole digging

This is the second time we have called upon the Professional Post Hole Guy and once again we are very pleased with the results. Virginia was prompt to set up the appointment, arrange the locates and answer any questions. The guys are friendly, prompt and professional. Thanks!

Thank you Judy!!
Always a pleasure!

Kindest Regards
Virginia

Lee in Oakville
Lee in Oakville

Drill and set 40 fence posts

I own a fence repair company and from time to time I look to The Professional Post Hole Guy for help on the bigger jobs. I recently had two clients that required twenty 6x6 posts each - drilled and set in the same day. The guys worked hard and both jobs were done by lunch! I have always had positive feedback from my clients where These guys were present. I strongly recommend these guys for setting your fence posts and deck footings.

canadiangold02 in Oakville, Ontario CANADA
canadiangold02 in Oakville, Ontario CANADA
2 reviews Orangeville, ON

Unbelievable people

We were left in a jam by another company. Needless to say this company came to our rescue within days. The job was for 20 odd posts to be set. The did it on less than 3 hours and the job looks amazing. I would not even look any father. These guys are the best hands down. Don't think twice hire these guys

Peter Warth from Toronto
Peter Warth from Toronto

Installation of metal fence posts

I have used this company twice this year, the first time for installing five galvanized steel posts for two structures in my backyard. The most recent time I had them install fifteen galvanized steel posts for about 95 feet of fencing. The guys showed up on the scheduled day and worked hard to install all of the posts, set in concrete in just a few hours. The took care to make sure that the posts were all vertical and the heights lined up perfectly. These guys know what they are doing, they and are friendly, fast and efficient and a pleasure to work with. I would definitely hire them again.

Tony B in Brampton
Tony B in Brampton

10 Post Holes + 1 removal

Had 2 fences to build with neighbours and decided on The Professional Post Hole Guy in Brampton. We decided to remove our old chain link and put semi private fences in. From the moment I called and dealt with them on the phone, I knew I would get a good job. We had a crew of about 5 guys who came with 2 trucks, one carrying the mobile auger, and the other truck for cement. They drilled and set the posts exactly where we wanted them, nice and deep too (4ft). They even made some great suggestions for us.

Crew was amazing, guys were efficient, professional and this is how business should be done.

Thanks for the great job, my neighbours and I were overly impressed with the job you did.

More about The Professional Post Hole Guy

The Professional Post Hole Guy services the following areas: Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Milton, Georgetown, Caledon, Toronto, Vaughn, Markham, New Market, Bolton, North York, Woodbridge, Etobicoke, Ajax, Pickering, and Whitby. The Professional Post Hole Guy provides Post hole drilling/ digging and setting for Residential, Commercial and Industrial properties. The Professional Post ...
Looking for Excavation pros in Brampton?