WOW 1 DAY PAINTING

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
46 North Queen St Toronto ON M8Z 2C4

HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Toronto  >  WOW 1 DAY PAINTING  >  Painting an entire condo - 844 square feet with lots of bulkheads
Lynn in Toronto
Lynn in Toronto

Painting an entire condo - 844 square feet with lots of bulkheads

Peter, Andre and the Gang were wonderful. they arrived at 8.30 and called me at 3.30 to give me a half hour heads up that they would be done. They left at 4.15 and the place looked fantastic. I had five distinct paint colours and lots and lots of angles. Five lovely men were sent to complete the work. The result was crisp clean and properly coated.

I cannot say enough about how amazing this group of guys were and how professionally the job was completed. I have subsequently had people in the condo asking me who painted as everyone is very impressed with the job.

I did notice some small paint splatters in my bathroom but this is being fixed (as I cannot get it out but they assure me they can). Any time I have people paint for me before, this type of clean up was never acknowledged as needed.

Well done gentlemen. You did a wonderful job

Hi Lynn, thank you so much for leaving your review. We really had a blast painting your space and are happy that you are happy. All the best and thanks again!!!!