Greentech Environmental Solutions Inc

Review for Greentech Environmental Solutions Inc

Barb in Cochrane
Barb in Cochrane
1 review COCHRANE, AB

Weed control that almost killed ALL of my spruce trees

I live on 10 acres outside of Cochrane. In the summer of 2009 I hired Greentech, which was referred to me by the MD of Rockyview. Jeremiah came out and sprayed for thistles & I asked him to spray my back pasture with Grazon as a form of weed control. He told me another product was better & I let him use it. The next summer all of my weeds in the pasture were back & I had one tree which was close to the thistle area dying. He told me he only "spot sprayed" although I wa charged for a full spray & that the tree wasn't damaged by his spray. He could tell by the way it looked.

I believed him & asked him to spray my back pasture again, this time with Grazon & to spot spray my yard with whatever he recommended for a really bad dandelion problem. He brought sprayed very close to the trees & when I questioned him, he said that it was within range. He also charged me another $850.Last spring my trees all started showing signs of stress. He brought out the product manager who agreed he sprayed too close & told me that it did indeed look like he damaged the trees.

He has completely refused to accept any responsibility, both verbally & financially & I am now spending thousands of dollars trying to save about a dozen mature trees that are affected.

STAY CLEAR of this guy. He was an arrogant, know it all who doesn't stand behind his work.