first call septic service

Septic Tank Cleaning, Repair & Installation
KESWICK ON L4P2J7

Reviews for first call septic service

David in Stouffville
David in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Septic tank pump out Stouffville

Running a family business with two trucks, Kevin knows his stuff, has great equipment and is very efficient. He provided next day service and had my 1000 gallon tank emptied in 45 minutes. There was no mess or issues whatsoever.

He spotted a house backup problem immediately and fixed it in minutes. He also gave me some very good advice relative to my system and caring for it. There may be cheaper services on the block but he provides great value for his price. Highly recommended.

CR in Queensville
CR in Queensville
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

septic pumping tank

a score of 10 is not high enough for this company. July 2013 they repaired/replace the pump in our septic pump tank. Sept 2014 during renovations something happened with the wiring and our tank pump did not work. They came out next day fixed it no charge.

C Venturino
C Venturino
4 reviews , ON

Septic tank cleaning and clearing clogg

I called First Call Septic Service to pump the septic tank as it had been 6 years since it was done. They came quickly and were very professional. The best part is that a few days later I noticed dirt coming up through the bath tub when I flushed the toiled. First call septic service came within two hours of my call and cleared the clog for me at no charge. They are very friendly, courteous and reasonably priced. I would definitely recommend them to all my neighbors and friends.

Philippe Fernandes in Keswick
Philippe Fernandes in Keswick
1 review KESWICK, ON

Septic tank pump

I was having a septic tank back-up called First Call septic and they came right away. Took care of the problem in a fast and friendly way .
I would Highly recommend calling them to solve your septic issues!

Alexis in Queensville
Alexis in Queensville
1 review , ON

Septic Pump out

Fantastic prompt service on a Saturday, left site clean and tidy. We needed someone right away, he was here within 2 hours. I would definitely recommend first call septic. Other compsanies I called did not answer the phone, so I guess if you snooze you loose.

R.Duval in Keswick
R.Duval in Keswick
1 review KESWICK, ON

pumping my septic

i would like to say first call septic helped us big time on a sunday. we had a back up into the house and they come out right away pumped the tank and cleared the pipes ...thank you so much!

Canadian Roofing Company Ltd.
Canadian Roofing Company Ltd.
2 reviews North York, ON

Septic Cleaning

I contacted First Call Septic Service when I noticed water on my basement floors by my floor drains. It was nice to speak to a live person on the phone as opposed to leaving a message and waiting for a response. Kevin the owner was a pleasure to deal with. He took the time to explain the proper way of cleaning the septic system out thoroughly by removing all debris down to the concrete floor and scraping the sludge off the sides. The last time I had it pumped out it was not done this way by a competitor and they were more expensive and took advantage of my situation. Not nice. Kevin showed me what to look for in a proper job and was as a owner / operator is really interested in doing a quality job for his clients.
Good job Kevin! I will recommend you to all my neighbours that have septic systems in my subdivision. J. Hunter Trail Of Woods