Lucania General Contractors

Masonry & Bricklaying
WOODBRIDGE ON L4L6N5
HomeStars  >  Masonry & Bricklaying in Woodbridge  >  Lucania General Contractors

Reviews for Lucania General Contractors

Josh G in Guelph
Josh G in Guelph

Double Chimney Rebuild

Phil and Frankie did an amazing job rebuilding my chimney. It was completed efficiently and in a timely manner as promised. Very nice and easy to communicate with and would definitely recommend their services to anyone.

Thank you! It was nice doing business with you.

1 review Newmarket, ON

Complete Bathroom Renovation

Phil and Frank of Lucania General Contractors are very professional. The cleanest contractor I have ever encountered and I work with contractors in my everyday job. Their finished product is perfect. During the job we had some small issues with the plumbing (leaks in the wall) and they addressed these quickly. Each day when I came home my space was cleaned so that I could go about my everyday routine without interruption. I would highly recommend this contractor if you are looking for an excellent job, worry free workmanship and clean working environment.

Hi how are you! thank you for the review! I'm glad we made you happy! Hope we can assist you some day again! Thank you.

K Wong from Etobicoke
K Wong from Etobicoke

Outdoor railing and interlock work

Phil did a great job! He took the time to review the work, provide a fair quote and delivered on providing high quality work in a timely way. We are very happy with his work and have recommend him to neighbours and friends. Thanks again Phil

Stef from Etobicoke
Stef from Etobicoke

Stone work on front porch

Our stone work on the front porch was a mess. Crumbling mortor and seperating flagstone. Lucania quoted without inflating the amount of work needed. Work was done quickly and looks better than ever. Thanks Phil!

Elizabeth from Toronto
Elizabeth from Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

Lucania General Contractors - has completed my bathroom renovation. Overall -EXCELLENT workmanship. Was professional, detailed, and met my expectations and was completed on time. My bathroom is now amazing. I would definitely recommend this company for your home improvement projects. Thank You - Lucania General Contractors for your expertise and talent.

John II of Etobicoke from Toronto
John II of Etobicoke from Toronto
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Walkway

By re-paving the ancient pathway around our front door, damaged by time and flood water, and installing a new wall panel, Lucania transformed our entrance from seedy to seductive. John II of Etobicoke

Sue from Etobicoke
Sue from Etobicoke
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Veranda repair, and painting

Father and son run business, they were polite, professional and did a fantastic job. They said the job would take 1 1/5 days and they were right on! Very happy with the work they did!

More about Lucania General Contractors

Lucania General Contractors has been family owned & operated for over 40 years with licensed stone and brick masons specializing in a wide variety of extraordinary skills master repair specialists in all masonry fields. Our goal to our clients is to demonstrate superior customer service, efficient management, contemporary designs and ...