P Wood Kitchen

Reviews for P Wood Kitchen

nancyp in Toronto
nancyp in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Very happy with my kitchen renovation

P Wood Kitchen
860 Denison St. unit 12 Markham
MARKHAM
L3R4H1

Had my basement kitchen renovation with P Wood and I am very happy. Benny is very pleasant to work with. He was good at suggesting different options and my new kitchen looks amazing!
I was referral to P wood by my friend and I will referral P wood to my friends as well.

Hi Nancy, Really appreciated your business, and also happy to receive your happy response.

Margaret Stevenson in Markham
Margaret Stevenson in Markham

Poor Quality Kitchen and Dishonest People

I had nightmare with Pwood and their staff Sam and Benny. My cabinet cost $8000in total as contracted. I paid $4000 deposit with order and $2400 upon delivery as the agreement. But on the install day, only the upper cabinet is installed, Sam and Benny stay in my house and ask for the full payment in cash, otherwise, they will not continue. I paid them the rest $1600, they finished the other half, but I am still missing all the doors for the lower cabinet so far. I called them many times, they are ignoring me. The reason why I am writing this review, because I called them just now, they said they never do my kitchen. This company should shutdown for business. Sam and Benny are dishonest. I don't recommend this company to anyone.

I believe you've been given some misinformation about our company. We do not have your case in our files. If you have any questions feel free to reach out: [email protected]

Stephanie & Rob Spencer from Whitby
Stephanie & Rob Spencer from Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen Renos

This company is very easy to work with, they were all polite and very tidy while working. They came to our house and came up with an excellent design for our kitchen. The cabinets were done in a timely fashion as well as the granite. After the project was completed there were a few touch ups we needed and they were here within days of contacting them with no questions asked. I would highly recommend this company.

Hi Stephanie and Rob, Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you on this project.

yangdufs from Markham
yangdufs from Markham
2 reviews ??, ON

Kitchen Cabinets

I just got my kitchen cabinets done by P Wood Kitchen. Its really a nice experience to working with P Wood. Their guys are nice and professional. The provided good suggestions as I dont know a lot about cabinetry. I really enjoy my new kitchen, so I highly recommend P Wood for its great service, competitive price, and good quality.

Hi Yan, Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you.

Margaret Chang from Scarborough
Margaret Chang from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Kitchen and bathroom renovations

We recently had our kitchen and bathroom newly done by P Wood Kitchen and were extremely happy with their professionalism and quality of work. Everything was very organized and coordinated. Their work was beyond our expectations and would most definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking to renovate their kitchen. Thank you P Wood Kitchen for doing an excellent job on our kitchen and bathroom!

Hi Margaret, Thank you, it was a pleasure working with you on this project.

John Fang from Scarborough
John Fang from Scarborough
2 reviews Scarborough, ON

Cabinet

P wood kitchen is very good company. Benny and his team design, make and install the whole sat of cabinet for my kitchen. They also help me to hook up the range hook and the dish washer. Thank you to crated me a new cabinet.

Hi John, Thanks for your patience and understanding. Really glad you are happy with the final products.

More about P Wood Kitchen

P Wood Kitchen is a custom made kitchen cabinets manufacturer, providing variety solutions for your kitchen needs. We are fully equipped with modern machines and highly trained employees. Most of our employees have more than 10 years cabinets making experience