Mr. Handyman of Edmonton West

HomeStars  >  Handyman Services in Edmonton  >  Mr. Handyman of Edmonton West

Reviews for Mr. Handyman of Edmonton West

NA
1 review Edmonton, AB

the handyman did a fantastic job was quick and made sure I was aware of costs for the job. Attention to detail was perfect.

marc
1 review Edmonton, AB

I have two small children and getting to 'odd' jobs around the house is challenging. My eldest son is in pre-school and he seems to bring home a new craft, drawing, painting daily. My wife and I wanted to display some of the his 'work' and thought a magnetic board would be best. We recently moved into our new home and had some leftover cabinetry and thought it would look great if the magnetic boards could be framed with the leftover cabinetry. Long story short, great idea but I didn't have time to do it. Called Mr Handyman, they quoted me for the work, made arrangements to pick-up the magnetic boards and cabinetry wood and a few days later brought back the framed boards. My to do list just became one item shorter!

More about Mr. Handyman of Edmonton West

Mr. Handyman isn't the guy offering home repair services from the back of his pickup truck. Mr. Handyman is your personal home improvement consultant and a trusted, knowledgeable resource that is part of a leading national service franchise. Our experienced, professional home repair and improvement technicians are skilled craftsmen with expertise in all trades. We’re so confident in our work that each job we do, whether a repair, installation, or assembly task, is backed by our Done Right Guarantee.