Myers Chimney

AIM Chimney Sweep & Stove
AIM Chimney Sweep & Stove
2 reviews Midland, ON

Chimney and Stoves

Ian and his team are very professional in all aspects of wood-heat safety, maintenance and installations.
We know many people who have utilized his services and we very happy with his professionalism.
Our Company will continue to recommend Myers Chimney to our clients who live or cottage in his service area.

1 review Midland, ON

Great team, personable and knowledgeable.

This team are Chimney Sweeps and Installers Primarily and do great work
Available for advise and installations, great product and great service.
Always a pleasure to work with them for our cottage property
Recommend them often for sweeps

1 review Minden, ON

Annual Chimney Cleaning

Found Ian on HomeStars and liked the reviews. His website is very informative and liked that he is WETT certified. Although he works mainly in Haliburton, we were located at his southern most boundary north of Norland. Initial appointment was delayed due to extreme weather conditions. Was informed ahead of time and communicated well for rebooking. Team were on time, worked from inside to clean wood stove chimney. Work was completed efficiently and our living room kept very clean. Took advantage of summer special, pricing listed on there website depends on time of year you book them. Best price is early spring, most expensive is fall. Great team, will use them again next year.

Corinna Ammoser from Caledon
Corinna Ammoser from Caledon
3 reviews Dysart and Others, ON

new wood stove

yesterday we had our new Blaze King Chinook 30 installed by Myers.
very professional installers, they cleaned up, removed old stove and garbage and ran through the operation of the stove with us. Ian Myers the owner, a " fire aficionado", gave us honest and great advise on what product would best suit our needs, and saved me hours of research that I don't have time for. I also felt great for doing business locally and I know if I need service, he's right there.
With the biggest snow storm of the winter, it was such a joy to have a warm fire last night.

Wayne Black from Algonquin Highlands
Wayne Black from Algonquin Highlands
1 review Algonquin Highlands, ON

Insert Installation, Annual Cleaning

WETT certified Ian Myers installed my fireplace insert 5 years ago, and swept chimney. Following year, advised re: size of logs, burn temp, and product to keep creosote low. Great advice produced results. Recommend company: Prompt, clean, efficient, informative, trustworthy.

20 reviews NANOOSE BAY, BC

Chimney cleaning service

Had Ian Myers brush out and inspect 2 insert fireplaces. In my case he and his assistant did all the work from inside. They were on time, cleaned the chimneys well and insured that ash stayed in the firebox and vacuum cleaner only.

At $250. I thought a bit pricey but perhaps I'm out of touch with current rates or it was the distance travelled. I'd use Ian again.

20 reviews NANOOSE BAY, BC

Chimney Cleaning and Inspection

Myers Chimney are located in Haliburton County just outside of Haliburton. They do installations, cleaning, hearth renovations and WETT inspections. We have a cleaning and inspection carried out when wE bought and they were fine.

Cleaned up and issued certificates promptly.