Myers Chimney

Todd Glosser in Tory Hill
Todd Glosser in Tory Hill
1 review Tory Hill, ON

Great Chimney Sweeping Service

We called Myers Chimney to sweep our 2 wood stoves and chimneys. I had heard good things about this company and their website was very informative about chimney safety. We were so pleased with the excellent service I wanted to let others know. I did not know that Code recommends that chimneys be inspected every time the chimney is swept. This company gives a full written inspection with every sweep! No extra charge. They really know their stuff and they care enough to give you the information that you need.

Hello Todd, We are happy that you were pleased with our service. We are deliberately challenging our competition to step up and provide a minimum Level 1 inspection with every chimney sweep. If a company is taking your money for servicing your wood stove and chimney should they not also be capable of inspecting it with confidence? Consumers need to start expecting more from their chimney sweeps!

AIM Chimney Sweep & Stove
AIM Chimney Sweep & Stove
2 reviews Midland, ON

Chimney and Stoves

Ian and his team are very professional in all aspects of wood-heat safety, maintenance and installations.
We know many people who have utilized his services and we very happy with his professionalism.
Our Company will continue to recommend Myers Chimney to our clients who live or cottage in his service area.

Thank You for this Yvette! We feel the same about AIM Chimney and always recommend your business for those in your service area

Private User reviews Midland, ON

Great team, personable and knowledgeable.

This team are Chimney Sweeps and Installers Primarily and do great work
Available for advise and installations, great product and great service.
Always a pleasure to work with them for our cottage property
Recommend them often for sweeps

Thank You for the review!

Private User reviews Minden, ON

Annual Chimney Cleaning

Found Ian on HomeStars and liked the reviews. His website is very informative and liked that he is WETT certified. Although he works mainly in Haliburton, we were located at his southern most boundary north of Norland. Initial appointment was delayed due to extreme weather conditions. Was informed ahead of time and communicated well for rebooking. Team were on time, worked from inside to clean wood stove chimney. Work was completed efficiently and our living room kept very clean. Took advantage of summer special, pricing listed on there website depends on time of year you book them. Best price is early spring, most expensive is fall. Great team, will use them again next year.

Thank You for the review - we do try to communicate with customers in a timely manner. Also, Thank You for sharing with others about our specials- I would only add that our spring special begins January 1st and continues to the end of May. I have had people ask why we charge less working in winter conditions- the answer is that we want people to call us sooner, rather than later. If you think you need a sweep - you probably do so we want to encourage you to call.

Corinna Ammoser from Caledon
Corinna Ammoser from Caledon
4 reviews Dysart and Others, ON

new wood stove

yesterday we had our new Blaze King Chinook 30 installed by Myers.
very professional installers, they cleaned up, removed old stove and garbage and ran through the operation of the stove with us. Ian Myers the owner, a " fire aficionado", gave us honest and great advise on what product would best suit our needs, and saved me hours of research that I don't have time for. I also felt great for doing business locally and I know if I need service, he's right there.
With the biggest snow storm of the winter, it was such a joy to have a warm fire last night.

Thank You for the review Corinna! It is a pleasure being your chimney service provider. It is a good feeling seeing the stove that we sold working as it should for our valued customers.

Wayne Black from Algonquin Highlands
Wayne Black from Algonquin Highlands
1 review Algonquin Highlands, ON

Insert Installation, Annual Cleaning

WETT certified Ian Myers installed my fireplace insert 5 years ago, and swept chimney. Following year, advised re: size of logs, burn temp, and product to keep creosote low. Great advice produced results. Recommend company: Prompt, clean, efficient, informative, trustworthy.

Thank You for the review Wayne. My moto is: "The only thing better than a good service provider is a great customer" I tip my hat to all the great customers out there ;) You know who you are!

20 reviews NANOOSE BAY, BC

Chimney cleaning service

Had Ian Myers brush out and inspect 2 insert fireplaces. In my case he and his assistant did all the work from inside. They were on time, cleaned the chimneys well and insured that ash stayed in the firebox and vacuum cleaner only.

At $250. I thought a bit pricey but perhaps I'm out of touch with current rates or it was the distance travelled. I'd use Ian again.

Thank You for the review(s) James! You'll love our new inspection form that we will use for your next sweep!

20 reviews NANOOSE BAY, BC

Chimney Cleaning and Inspection

Myers Chimney are located in Haliburton County just outside of Haliburton. They do installations, cleaning, hearth renovations and WETT inspections. We have a cleaning and inspection carried out when wE bought and they were fine.

Cleaned up and issued certificates promptly.

More about Myers Chimney

Myers Chimney is located just outside of Minden and is your retailer / service company for Quadrafire, Blaze King, Osburn, Eco Choice and Harman pellet stoves. We sweep chimneys and perform Inspections for Insurance, Real estate or peace of mind purposes. Visit our website to see exactly the kind of ...
Looking for Chimney Build & Repair pros in Minden?