Toemar Garden Supplies And Firewood

Reviews for Toemar Garden Supplies And Firewood

Steve
Steve

Firewood

Purchased firewood from Toemar for the first time. The amount delivered was correct...no shortchanging, and the wood was well seasoned! Also...without doubt the cleanest drop of wood I have ever received. Happy I found this location for my firewood needs and will definitely purchase again in years to come.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Cant beat the service

I have been going to Toemar for years for my fire wood to interlocking stone and every time I go there is friendly staff to greet me and help me out with whatever I need. Very Patient and pleasant people to work. Keep up the good work !

Samuel Lui from Mississauga
Samuel Lui from Mississauga

Interlocking Paver and Retaining Wall

I recently completed a 70ft interlocking paver and a 15ft retaining wall project on my own and saved over $20,000 when compared to using a landscaping company. Toemar gave me great advice, walked me through the process and even provided tools that I could rent to get the job done. They took their time to explain to me the necessary steps even if I didn't quite understand the first time around. They even recommended products that cost less that produced the same beautiful effect. They also great in switching out products that were defective from the manufacturer with no fuss. I'm so pleasantly surprised by their level of customer service when compared to the Big Box stores. I can't say enough about Toemar, their people (Justin, Moses, and Dave) and their products. Thanks again!

More about Toemar Garden Supplies And Firewood

Toemar Garden Supplies & Firewood is Mississauga's premier family owned landscape and garden centre. We carry one of the largest selections of quality landscape and garden products such as interlocking pavers, retaining walls, patio stones, topsoil, sand and gravel, flagstone, sod, grass seed, boulders, firewood and garden and landscape tools.
Looking for Garden Centres pros in Mississauga?