Dyna Crete

Reviews for Dyna Crete

Dave in Calgary
Dave in Calgary
1 review Algonquin Highlands, ON

Basement renovation for cracks, holes

Dyna-Crete
403-265-6412
Calgary
AB
T3E 5G4

I appreciated Bryan's detailed, honest, experienced response to my questions! I spent much time on the phone with him. Also he sent me a long detailed email about different alternatives after sending him pictures of the cracks and holes in our basement bare walls. He explained what his cost would be for him to fix them or what to do if I decided to do it myself or a mix of the two. He explained every possibility and the reasons for doing it. Then he left it up to us to make a final decision about what we wanted to do. I certainly reccomend Bryan at DynaCrete!

Martin from Calgary
Martin from Calgary

Foundation Waterproofing and Repair

Bryan at Dyna-Crete has been amazing. We live in a "Century Home" that is in need of attention to fix some leaking issues. Bryan came recommended to us by others in the commercial construction field and he's been an immense help from the very first phone call. This project started out with water coming through our foundation and destroying the only finished room in our basement. Bryan was called initially to consult and give advice which he did in great detail putting us at ease and giving us the basics of a plan to address the issues. As other issues have arisen Bryan has always made himself available, often with very little notice, to come and take a look at an issue and provide guidance and recommend courses of action.

Based on his help and advice we have come up with and are executing plans to resolve the issues. Bryan is very generous with his time and detailed in his explanations. I'd have no reservations recommending him to others.

More about Dyna Crete

Dyna-Crete repairs foundation cracks, basement leaks and we can stop water leaks in any concrete structure. Through our process of urethane injection, we can stop active leaks in less than an hour. Dyna-Crete is a family run business which works to resolve foundation and concrete construction issues. We are pleased to service commercial and residential markets, whether it is new construction or problems with an existing structure. We pride ourselves on educating our clients so they feel well informed to make the best decisions regarding repairs or construction requirements through our services of Underpinning, Helical Piles, Slab Jacking and Water Stop systems. We invite you to contact us with questions through our website or over the phone and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.

Services: Stop basement leaks, repair cracks in foundations