Dyna-Crete

HomeStars  >  Foundations in Calgary  >  Dyna-Crete

Reviews for Dyna-Crete

Jean Draper from Calgary
Jean Draper from Calgary

If there were more stars, I'd give them!

Bryan and crew not only did a fantastic job repairing my foundation, but readily went over and above to provide the absolute best customer service possible. I am selling my home when a leak was discovered so time was of the essence. Bryan was able to do the work quickly, with a completely effective solution. I am thrilled to have chosen him and to be able to recommend him. I said to my mom about Bryan "there are angels among us". True story. :)

Repair basement foundation

I was very impressed with Bryan - he educated us on the issue at hand and how he was going to repair the crack etc. He was very polite and considerate - I strongly recommend Dyna Crete - they are reasonably priced and do good work in a timely manner.

Thank you for the kind words, it is very much appreciated :-)

Assessment for Basement Foundation

Brian and his company is not going after $$$ only. They are honest and professional. I called a couple companies to do an assessment and quote for the water problem in my basement. Brian explained to me patiently what he saw and what he thought. At the end, he suggests me not to take any action as he doesn't think there is foundation problem. However, the other company provided me an almost $30K quote to fix the problem after their evaluation.
I will definitely recommend this company to others because of their honesty and strong work ethics.

Thank you for the kind words.

I would like to add that there was a problem was a blocked sewer line. I did an outside inspection of the foundation and could not find anything obvious. As well, my client has not experienced any leaks in the past. I felt it was unlikely the foundation was leaking, but to be safe, I recommended to keep a close watch for water in the basement over the next few months.

Regards
Bryan

Alex in Calgary
Alex in Calgary

Foundation Crack Repair

Bryan and Colin where fantastic to work with and even came out on a Sunday to do the repair. We had a crack behind our basement bathroom wall which was leaking continuously due to the snow melt which was becoming stressful. Bryan was very reassuring and explained the urethane injection process.

I was very confident with his methods and once the work was done they performed a leak check. Minimal drywall was removed to access the foundation crack which was in a tight spot.

If you need a repair done with friendly professional expertise Dyna-Crete will do an excellent job. I would recommend to anyone!!

Water Leak Repair in Basement

Bryan was amazing to deal with, in such a stressful situation. I tried dealing with other waterstop systems here in Calgary, but I found them to not be honest, friendly and not reliable. Bryan and his son Colin were the exact opposite. I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Kevin from Calgary
Kevin from Calgary

Waterproofing - basement leak

Bryan spent a lot of time on the phone and through email to educate me on how leaks typically occur in the basement and on what things that I could do on my end to first troubleshoot.

Afterwards, him and his son showed up on site to assess and perform a water flood test and was able to very quickly determine the point of entry.

I was provided a number of different options for repair, along with a 'what would he do if it was his house' recommendation which I ended up taking. Following Bryan's recommendation, I ended up saving myself a lot of money as well as learning a lot as well.

I really appreciated the time that was spent educating as well as his honesty as it speaks volumes about his character. People like him are few and far between.

Private User reviews Simcoe County, ON

Repair of a crack in the foundation

Bryan was amazing from first contact to the end. I like that communication with him was open and he would reply quickly to all my text messages. Despite my worry about having various cracks around the house, he checked them out and helped me see which ones were foundation and which ones weren't. I appreciate he was honest and not trying to go after my money but actually advised us to make the right decision that will keep our expenses low but also keep our house in good shape. The project was perfectly done, on time without any hiccups. He doesn't mind people looking over his shoulder and he actually encourages it. He is passionate about his trade and likes teaching you about it. Both him and his son were very polite, presentable and respectful towards all members of our house (including the pets). If Bryan was a professional on all trades, I would be the most happy person in the world. He truly builds trust from day one. Will definitely come back to him next time I need him.

Shayan Rahnama from Calgary
Shayan Rahnama from Calgary

Basement leak fix / waterproofing

I have to say, Bryan was an absolute dream to work with. His service wasn't cheap, but it wasn't unreasonable and honestly I would have him help me again in a heart beat.

I tore up some carpet in my basement in prep for a new carpet install and after a rainfall notices some water on the concrete. I contacted Bryan and within an hour he responded to me. He was here the next day to take a look and he was very open and honest about what he thought the problem might be - it was hard to tell because the basement walls are finished.

When he came literally the day after to do the work he was very methodical in his diagnosis, and took every step to minimize the damage and explain what he was doing at every turn. He was professional, courteous, sympathetic and frankly more than I could ever have expected. After making the fix, he tested it and told me to test it the following day - the repair was flawless and I would wire him back in a heartbeat -- though hopefully I don't have to! He also noticed a small crack that was not obviously leaking but that he filled anyway for me, knowing that I'd be putting up drywall again and looking at the problem from my perspective.

Really pleased. Thanks Bryan!

He responded almost immediately to my

Dave in Calgary
Dave in Calgary
1 review Algonquin Highlands, ON

Basement renovation for cracks, holes

I appreciated Bryan's detailed, honest, experienced response to my questions! I spent much time on the phone with him. Also he sent me a long detailed email about different alternatives after sending him pictures of the cracks and holes in our basement bare walls. He explained what his cost would be for him to fix them or what to do if I decided to do it myself or a mix of the two. He explained every possibility and the reasons for doing it. Then he left it up to us to make a final decision about what we wanted to do. I certainly reccomend Bryan at DynaCrete!

More about Dyna-Crete

Dyna-Crete repairs foundation cracks, basement leaks and we can stop water leaks in any concrete structure. Through our process of urethane injection, we can stop active leaks in less than an hour. Dyna-Crete is a family run business which works to resolve foundation and concrete construction issues. We are pleased to service commercial and residential markets, whether it is new construction or problems with an existing structure. We pride ourselves on educating our clients so they feel well informed to make the best decisions regarding repairs or construction requirements through our services of Underpinning, Helical Piles, Slab Jacking and Water Stop systems. We invite you to contact us with questions through our website or over the phone and we will be happy to assist you in any way we can.

Services: Stop basement leaks, repair cracks in foundations