It's The Right Move

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for It's The Right Move

habfanmike
habfanmike

Fast, fair, friendly, efficient - wow

We contacted It's the Right Move based on their reviews and rating here on Homestars and boy are we glad we did. Philip came out and we were impressed with the thoroughness of our discussions. Price was a bit higher than others but we still felt more comfortable.

On the move day, they were pretty much right on time and made amazingly quick work of our 4 bedroom house in Mississauga. We were, we believe, very organized with items labeled for where they were to go (floor and room) and boxes as centralized as possible. The team was friendly, very efficient (it was amazing watching them move), professional and cheerful.

Arrival at our new home in Winona was prompt, and they again made quick work on getting everything and placed according to our wishes. Beds were assembled as well.

Best surprise was at the end where Philip noted that the move went quicker and they were one less person than estimated - so the final price was several hundred dollars less!! Talk about a pleasant surprise.

I cannot highlight enough how much we recommend It's the Right Move. You will not regret choosing them.

Arlene W in Brantford
Arlene W in Brantford

Most perfect service of my life

Contact them for a move of 3 bedroom house. Philip arrived exactly on time and we went through walk through to provide quote. He was professional, honest and gave any tips on how to pack. His quote was fair and reasonable and I chose them.
Move day arrived and 4 movers showed up who introduced themselves politely and they got moving. I have never seen anything like this. Each one knew what to do and they were fast. Carrying 3 boxes behind their backs!
I had a couple of large chairs and they worked tirelessly to remove safely. They wrapped up all my crappy stuff with care. 2.5 hours house was empty.
Because I labeled everything, upon arrival, the movers unloaded so fast. They assembled all the pieces.
I stood stunned when it was done in 6.5 hours (had 90 min. travel time).
Plus, the invoice was less than quoted! What ??
THIS IS THE ONLY MOVING COMPANY TO use
Please do the right thing and choose "It's The Right Move"

George Goto from Burlington
George Goto from Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Very good mover

Unlike many other franchisees of large moving companies, It's a Right Move is a small private company, which offers all the benefit of personalized services. Philip and his crews are very courteous and pleasant. They work efficiently and do a very good job. Also, I found their price very reasonable. The only thing they could improve is runners for stairs. They did not have enough runners and ended up walking on white carpeted stairs with shoes. Fortunately it did little damage but it was a little concerning. Otherwise, I was very pleased with their service, and would recommend this company highly to anybody.

Private User reviews , ON

Absolutely fantastic service

Used this Company based on the recommendation of a previous customer. Philip and the crew moved us from North Bay to our new home in Niagara-on-The-Lake. Nothing was too much for this crew, and they moved our Piano, and the heavy old safe quite cheerfully even though these two items were “surprises”. The men were polite, caring and efficient. We made an excellent decision in picking this Company, and have the highest praise and gratitude for an excellent job. A big Thank you to Philip and to the crew.

Hello Don,
Thank you very much for taking a chance with our company. As i usually do estimates beforehand, it was great to see that with a little communication on both sides, we planned for a successful move. "Surprises" can be challenging, but there is no point in stressing over it. We will always to our best to adapt on the go and hope for the best.
I wish you both all the best in Niagara and hope it feels like home very soon.

Linda Yates Cameron in Mississauga
Linda Yates Cameron in Mississauga

Moving my parents

It's the Right Move was a great choice for our recent move. My parents were leaving their home after 30 years and they were feeling very stressed about the process. Our first contact was with Philip. He did a walk around the house, taking careful notes about what was to be moved. He provided a quote, in hardcopy, on the spot and carefully explained the process to my parents. He stayed in touch with us as we approached the move date to make sure all was on schedule. It was reassuring, especially the email the day before the move, just touching on key details.
On the day of the move Taylor, Kyle and Justin arrived and they did a terrific job! They were very professional and kind. When they had questions they checked in with us to make sure that their plan would meet our expectations. I've never seen people move boxes so quickly!
At the end of the day the lead, Taylor, reviewed the quote with my parents, adjusted the price as they completed the job in less time than expected and wished us well in the new home. It was a great experience and I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for a professional moving company.

Hello Linda,
I hope that mum and dad are enjoying their new home. It was a great pleasure to support you and your parents in this trying time.
We look forward to seeing you again tomorrow for the final clear out.

Andrew in Toronto
Andrew in Toronto

Moving

Phillip and the team were awesome, the staff were great. From when Philip came to inspect and quote he was asking all the right questions that gave use confidence. On move day they showed up at the right time and ensured all our belongings were moved correctly.

Hello Andrew,
I hope that your new home is all that you were hoping for. May I wish you and your family all the best.

Sly&Vita in Oakville
Sly&Vita in Oakville

Move(s)

Very professional - worked through 3 specific moves for us and executed very well. Took care of our contents. On-time, efficient and fast. The crew was very friendly and people you can trust.

Hello Sly & Vita,
I hope the dust has settled and you are enjoying your new home. It was a pleasure to work with you and I wish you all the best.

Graham Knight from Oakville
Graham Knight from Oakville

Palgrave to Burlington, ON Move

I met with Phillip, the owner of Its the Right Move in May to get a quote to move my mother-in-law from her home in Palgrave to Burlington, Ontario. Phillip arrived on time to see the house, made notes on what was to be moved, created a quote and printed on the spot. We were all very impressed with his excellent service. My mother-in-law decided to choose Phillip's company for the move right then. Phillip's team arrived at the scheduled time on moving date, did an amazing job of packing the furniture and pictures, a great job on moving her into her new apartment. We were all very impressed with movers and the move itself when exceptionally well. We highly recommend It's the Right Move as your Mover.

Hello Graham,
Thank you for your kind words. I hope that your mother in-law is enjoy city and condo life.
It was a pleasure to work with you and I wish you and your family all the best.

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

We moved in 1 day

Phil's team was able to move the contents of our large house, take it across town, and unload it all in one day. They were in great spirits all day and were some of the hardest working people I have ever seen. They were very affordable and there was zero surprises. I highly recommend you use them for your move.

Good morning Mark,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. It was a pleasure to support you with your move.
I always believe that you need to enjoy the work otherwise the day becomes very long. So we work hard and try our best to enjoy the day.
May I wish you all the best in your new home.

Abeer in Mississauga
Abeer in Mississauga

Moving from a condo to a townhouse

Great service. Very quick to come and give an accurate quote. The team was very cautious with my furniture and nothing broke. They also finished the move within the quoted time.
I recommend their service.

Hello Abeer,
Thank you very much for your kind words. I hope you are enjoying your new home and not missing condo life too much :-)
May I wish you and the children all the best in your new home.

More about It's The Right Move

It’s the Right Move is located in Oakville, Ontario, specializing in residential and commercial moving services in Toronto, Etobicoke, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Hamilton, Milton, Brampton and surrounding areas. We also do long distance moves. Hello, my name is Philip Feitz, owner of It's the Right Move. At It’s the Right Move we understand that moving can be stressful - you can count on us to whether you are moving your office, your home or even just a few pieces of furniture! With local and international experience, our professional team has a personal, friendly approach.

We are dedicated to providing exceptional moving services, as well as ensuring a smooth transition to your new home or business at a competitive price.

So you have read this far and may feel that you have read the above before on another mover's profile...
So what makes us better than our competition and why did we win the "Best of" award.
May I share my story?
I have worked in many industries in my life and always given my best effort. So rather than giving my best to a big corporation, I choose to start my own company. A place where my team and I can make a difference. At It's the Right Move, we do our best to make your day as easy as possible. We may joke a little, laugh a little or sing a little, but we will always take care of you.
So, please call us for a FREE ESTIMATE!
Storage, Art Crating, Organization, Downsizing, Piano moving, Moving supplies, Packing & unpacking, Selling donating or disposal of unwanted items
Mover, Movers & Moving